News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Cars 2  ( 1,035 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Cars 2
« on: June 27, 2011, 07:33:22 AM »

Not as good as the first, although Michael Caine makes almost anything better.

Now here's the thing...

There wound up being an underlying theme in the movie, where "Big Oil" (yes, they used that phrase more than once) is plotting to discredit alternative energy.

Now we have over 200 pages in the Clusterfuck thread where we can debate this. For fuck's sake though...leave the kids out of it.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Cars 2
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 08:32:51 AM »
Quote from: Fork on June 27, 2011, 07:33:22 AM

Now here's the thing...

There wound up being an underlying theme in the movie, where "Big Oil" (yes, they used that phrase more than once) is plotting to discredit alternative energy.

Now we have over 200 pages in the Clusterfuck thread where we can debate this. For fuck's sake though...leave the kids 50 year old dancers out of it.

Apparently the truth'd
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:33:09 AM »

Now here's the thing...

Now we have over 200 pages in the Clusterfuck thread where we can debate this. For fuck's sake though...leave the kids out of it.

Wait, are you saying that Disney/Pixar is a little heavy-handed?

No way!

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 03:05:07 PM »

Forgot to mention - Mater getting captured & gassed by German cars was a nice touch.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 03:47:29 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on June 27, 2011, 11:33:09 AM

Now here's the thing...

Wait, are you saying that Disney/Pixar is a little heavy-handed?

No way!

One day Yetti's vision of the future will come to fruition.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.