News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hey, what did I miss?  ( 5,944 )

smg

• Hank White Fan Club
Hey, what did I miss?
« on: June 05, 2011, 08:07:09 PM »
Haven't watched 20 minutes of baseball this year.  Nathaniel stares at the television in a way that I consider unhealthy, and therefore it's not on when he's awake.  And when he's asleep, I've found better things to watch or do.  So, what have I missed?  Is it time to start tuning in for the playoff push?

OK, I'm just kidding.  About the last question.  The rest of it is true.  I'm going back to work tomorrow, so I highly doubt I'll suddenly have any time free up to spend watching terrible baseball.  But good luck to those of you who persevere.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hey, what did I miss?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »
You might as well have a kid every spring for the next few years. It isn't looking to improve.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 08:50:02 PM »
Intrepid Reader: TDubbs

Hi.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »
The Cubs suck.  The Ricketts suck.  Just go live your life.  Don't watch the Cubs.  Be happy.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 09:49:55 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 05, 2011, 09:04:17 PM
The Cubs suck.  The Ricketts suck.  Just go live your life.  Don't watch the Cubs. Root for the Yankees.  Be happy.

Fix'd.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 09:56:19 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 05, 2011, 09:49:55 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 05, 2011, 09:04:17 PM
The Cubs suck.  The Ricketts suck.  Just go live your life.  Don't watch the Cubs. Root for the Yankees Heat.  Be happy.

Fix'd.

Pex'd.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 05:18:41 AM »
You had a kid?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 09:36:14 AM »

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 10:13:00 AM »
Quote from: smg on June 05, 2011, 08:07:09 PM
Haven't watched 20 minutes of baseball this year. 

Trying to make us jealous?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 10:13:37 AM »
Haven't watched 20 minutes of baseball this year.  Nathaniel stares at the television in a way that I consider unhealthy, and therefore it's not on when he's awake.  And when he's asleep, I've found better things to watch or do.  So, what have I missed?  Is it time to start tuning in for the playoff push?

OK, I'm just kidding.  About the last question.  The rest of it is true.  I'm going back to work tomorrow, so I highly doubt I'll suddenly have any time free up to spend watching terrible baseball.  But good luck to those of you who persevere.

Go Royals!
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 12:22:05 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on June 06, 2011, 10:13:37 AM

Go Royals! Blue Jays!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 12:41:59 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 06, 2011, 12:22:05 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on June 06, 2011, 10:13:37 AM

Go Royals! Blue Jays! fuck yoursleves!

I have no idea what we were doing.

smg

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 11:04:20 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on June 06, 2011, 05:18:41 AM
You had a kid?

How quickly they forget.  I had (and have) a completely adorable baby who is far more worthy of jealousy than the fact that I have been spared this season of the Cubs.  He also chose the week I went to work to figure out how to move from one point to another.  Childproofing must be undertaken.  And I'm kind of tired.  Did I mention that I went back to work?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »
Quote from: smg on June 06, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on June 06, 2011, 05:18:41 AM
You had a kid?

How quickly they forget.  I had (and have) a completely adorable baby who is far more worthy of jealousy than the fact that I have been spared this season of the Cubs.  He also chose the week I went to work to figure out how to move from one point to another.  Childproofing must be undertaken.  And I'm kind of tired.  Did I mention that I went back to work?

How could anyone forget the Great Casey Debate of 2010?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
Pics or it didn't happen. 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.