News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Breaking Bad  ( 43,123 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Breaking Bad
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 18, 2013, 03:36:14 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 18, 2013, 01:53:55 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 18, 2013, 01:53:17 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 18, 2013, 12:56:50 PM
BB vets, how long did it take for the last season to reach Netflix? I'm only through season four.

Not sure, but AMC is going to start reruns of Season 5 momentarily.

I'll have to imagine watching them since I don't get AMC.

www.free-tv-video-online.me

I'm trying to stay legal, believe it or not.  How's the visibility of that site; is the quality good or worth waiting on Netflix for?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 18, 2013, 03:54:06 PM
BB vets, how long did it take for the last season to reach Netflix? I'm only through season four.

I'm trying to stay legal, believe it or not.  How's the visibility of that site; is the quality good or worth waiting on Netflix for?

It works for me. Barely lower than what I experience picture-wise with Netflix. But it's full of pop ups and crap to fight off. Not legal.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2013, 05:27:51 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 18, 2013, 04:39:00 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 18, 2013, 03:54:06 PM

It works for me. Barely lower than what I experience picture-wise with Netflix. But it's full of pop ups and crap to fight off. Not legal.

I should ask: How do you watch Netflix?  I use my AppleTV, so differences in quality that are hard for me to notice on a MacBook Air are a lot more annoying on a bigger screen.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2013, 08:09:34 AM »

Fuck Breaking Bad, they've got all 6 seasons of The Flintstones.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2013, 10:29:09 AM »
Season 4 showed up on Netflix streaming right before Season 5 started up on AMC.  So if they do the same thing this time, they'll get the first half of Season 5 up in early August.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on June 19, 2013, 10:29:09 AM
Season 4 showed up on Netflix streaming right before Season 5 started up on AMC.  So if they do the same thing this time, they'll get the first half of Season 5 up in early August.

I caved and bought them on iTunes so I'm sure they'll show up on Netflix tomorrow.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2013, 03:07:01 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 22, 2013, 07:01:47 PM

I caved and bought them on iTunes so I'm sure they'll show up on Netflix tomorrow.

Well, the last half of this season is going to be fun.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 23, 2013, 03:07:01 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 22, 2013, 07:01:47 PM

Well, the last half of this season is going to be fun.

Lotsa Walt Whitman.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2013, 06:37:02 PM »
WTF, Washington?

QuoteNINE MILE FALLS, Wash. -- Newly filed court documents reveal additional information on Thursday about a Nine Mile Falls murder.

QuoteDetectives found Regan Jolley's body soaking in a plastic tub full of acid in a garage along 14800 block of West Autumn Lane on Tuesday. Detectives believe she was killed Monday.

Authorities seized DVD discs [sic] of Breaking Bad at Jason Hart's home. The discs included Breaking Bad's season one, episode two. The episode involves a character dissolving somebody's body in tub full of acid.

QuoteIn the Breaking Bad episode the main character explains how to dissolve a body. The character said: "You see, hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic, it will however dissolve metal, rock, glass, ceramic."

QuoteAuthorities said Hart brought the DVDs prior to allegedly killing his girlfriend. Court documents also stated that Hart bought a chemistry book and drain cleaner.

Witnesses told authorities that Hart and Jolley were fighting. A witness found the body in the garage according to court documents. Hart allegedly told the witness not to go in the garage because he "wouldn't like what he'd find."

QuoteHart's family told KREM 2 News that he was addicted to methamphetamine.

QuoteDobson said the two had been dating for about six weeks.

QuoteDean Settle was staying at the home of Jason Hart, 27, at the time Hart allegedly murdered Regan Jolley, 33.  Police arrested Hart June 4th after Settle discovered Jolley's nude body in a tub of acid in a nearby garage.

Police accused Hart of strangling Jolley and trying to dispose of her body in acid.  Investigators later found an episode of the television show "Breaking Bad" in Hart's DVD player.  The episode features an eerily similar murder plot.

"The only thing I know or feel about it -- that was his favorite series," said Settle. "That's what he told me.  I think he used it as instructions to go do what he was doing to dispose the body."

QuoteHart pleaded not guilty to second degree murder.  His trial date was set for mid August.

Words fail me.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 27, 2013, 06:37:02 PM
WTF, Washington?

QuoteNINE MILE FALLS, Wash. -- Newly filed court documents reveal additional information on Thursday about a Nine Mile Falls murder.

QuoteDetectives found Regan Jolley's body soaking in a plastic tub full of acid in a garage along 14800 block of West Autumn Lane on Tuesday. Detectives believe she was killed Monday.

Authorities seized DVD discs [sic] of Breaking Bad at Jason Hart's home. The discs included Breaking Bad's season one, episode two. The episode involves a character dissolving somebody's body in tub full of acid.

QuoteIn the Breaking Bad episode the main character explains how to dissolve a body. The character said: "You see, hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic, it will however dissolve metal, rock, glass, ceramic."

QuoteAuthorities said Hart brought the DVDs prior to allegedly killing his girlfriend. Court documents also stated that Hart bought a chemistry book and drain cleaner.

Witnesses told authorities that Hart and Jolley were fighting. A witness found the body in the garage according to court documents. Hart allegedly told the witness not to go in the garage because he "wouldn't like what he'd find."

QuoteHart's family told KREM 2 News that he was addicted to methamphetamine.

QuoteDobson said the two had been dating for about six weeks.

QuoteDean Settle was staying at the home of Jason Hart, 27, at the time Hart allegedly murdered Regan Jolley, 33.  Police arrested Hart June 4th after Settle discovered Jolley's nude body in a tub of acid in a nearby garage.

Police accused Hart of strangling Jolley and trying to dispose of her body in acid.  Investigators later found an episode of the television show "Breaking Bad" in Hart's DVD player.  The episode features an eerily similar murder plot.

"The only thing I know or feel about it -- that was his favorite series," said Settle. "That's what he told me.  I think he used it as instructions to go do what he was doing to dispose the body."

QuoteHart pleaded not guilty to second degree murder.  His trial date was set for mid August.

Words fail me.

Still a better murderer than Aaron Hernandez.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »
T-minus 4 days, bitch!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »
I admit it, I'm a little fired up.

Mad stacks yo.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »
Quote from: flannj on August 11, 2013, 04:56:24 PM

Mad stacks yo.

Yeah bitch!  Magnets!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 11, 2013, 05:04:35 PM
Quote from: flannj on August 11, 2013, 04:56:24 PM

Mad stacks yo.

Yeah bitch!  Magnets!

I AM the one that knocks!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club