News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Angie Tribeca  ( 1,137 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Angie Tribeca
« on: January 23, 2016, 11:25:07 AM »
I've watched the first couple of episodes and I'm trying to decide if I like this show, or if I just like the people in it enough that I want to like it.

Basically an update of the old Police Squad show, but so far the best comedy has come from guest stars (Lisa Kudrow and Gary Cole are the best part of the pilot) or recurring characters like Alfred Molina's coroner.

Also, because I am 9, I will never not laugh at the German Shepherd cop who does people things.

Anyway, I'm planning on watching the rest of season 1, unless one of you warns me off it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Angie Tribeca
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 12:38:48 AM »
Quote from: CT III on January 23, 2016, 11:25:07 AM
I've watched the first couple of episodes and I'm trying to decide if I like this show, or if I just like the people in it enough that I want to like it.

Basically an update of the old Police Squad show, but so far the best comedy has come from guest stars (Lisa Kudrow and Gary Cole are the best part of the pilot) or recurring characters like Alfred Molina's coroner.

Also, because I am 9, I will never not laugh at the German Shepherd cop who does people things.

Anyway, I'm planning on watching the rest of season 1, unless one of you warns me off it.

All of this. Lots of ZAZ elements here. Plus, I don't think I'd ever tire of watching Rashida Jones.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16