News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Incredibly, unbelievably, the first Carlos Zambrano sploooooooge thread  ( 53,401 )

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Incredibly, unbelievably, the first Carlos Zambrano sploooooooge thread
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 15, 2008, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Oleg on September 15, 2008, 12:15:54 PM
Quote from: Eli on September 15, 2008, 11:51:52 AM
Quote from: The Uncouth Sloth on September 15, 2008, 11:04:27 AM
Quote from: Kerm on September 15, 2008, 11:02:08 AM
Quote from: HCASB on September 14, 2008, 11:51:49 PM
The only way this could be better is for one of the Brewers to call home to say goodnight to his wife, only to have Henry Blanco answer the phone.

The above message is extremely great.

Is it OK if I use it as my 'signature'?

In fact, can we ALL use it?  Hell, let's make it a policy that we all make it our signature.

Andy, save us all the trouble, and tell ur tech staff to add this to our profiles somehow?  Thanks, man.

I don't know if it's that good.

Hey.  Captain Killjoy?  Go kill a buzz soemwhere else!

I'm only filling my job description.

Quiet, Eli, or I'll bust you down to captain so fast it'll make your hat spin.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2008, 01:09:23 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on September 15, 2008, 01:08:15 PM
Quote from: Eli on September 15, 2008, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Oleg on September 15, 2008, 12:15:54 PM
Quote from: Eli on September 15, 2008, 11:51:52 AM
Quote from: The Uncouth Sloth on September 15, 2008, 11:04:27 AM
Quote from: Kerm on September 15, 2008, 11:02:08 AM
Quote from: HCASB on September 14, 2008, 11:51:49 PM
The only way this could be better is for one of the Brewers to call home to say goodnight to his wife, only to have Henry Blanco answer the phone.

The above message is extremely great.

Is it OK if I use it as my 'signature'?

In fact, can we ALL use it?  Hell, let's make it a policy that we all make it our signature.

Andy, save us all the trouble, and tell ur tech staff to add this to our profiles somehow?  Thanks, man.

I don't know if it's that good.

Hey.  Captain Killjoy?  Go kill a buzz soemwhere else!

I'm only filling my job description.

Quiet, Eli, or I'll bust you down to captain so fast it'll make your hat spin.

Chief, I already am a captain.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »

Word on the street is WGN will be replaying Z's no hitter friday night.  I will have the DVR going for sure.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2008, 05:19:32 AM »
Quote from: Pre on September 15, 2008, 10:06:05 PM

Word on the street is WGN will be replaying Z's no hitter friday night.  I will have the DVR going for sure.

Thanks for the update Pre.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wampa

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 16, 2008, 05:19:32 AM
Quote from: Pre on September 15, 2008, 10:06:05 PM

Thanks for the update Pre.

Friday night @ 10P

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2008, 02:32:24 PM »
Now you know why Zambrano doesn't merit a splooge thread; because half the time, he deserves a fuck-you thread, instead. Z has become an all-or-nothing guy the last two years, he might be the highest variance SP in the league.

I don't trust that consistency at all in a short series, I hope Lou makes Dempster his #1 for the playoffs, Demp has been the most consistent starter this season.

RETIRED

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2008, 02:34:16 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 19, 2008, 02:32:24 PM
Now you know why Zambrano doesn't merit a splooge thread; because half the time, he deserves a fuck-you thread, instead. Z has become an all-or-nothing guy the last two years, he might be the highest variance SP in the league.

I don't trust that consistency at all in a short series, I hope Lou makes Dempster his #1 for the playoffs, Demp has been the most consistent starter this season.

You have a mental illness and I feel sorry for you.

Good luck.  Seriously.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2008, 02:39:04 PM »

Relax. It's just one game.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »
Quote from: LoneStarCubFan on September 19, 2008, 02:39:04 PM

In addition to that, I don't think the players care that much about the regular season anymore.  It is approaching fait accompli status with regards to the division.  Their minds are elsewhere.

Plus, there was bound to be added pressure on Z coming off the no-no.

I still remain comfortably perched inside my apartment.  In fact the window is closed, the blinds are drawn, and the ledge is out of view.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »

Maybe I don't understand what all or nothing means, but I don't think it means 32-18 with a 3.70 ERA, a .235 BAA and a 1.30 WHIP

Maybe I'm just an idiot though.

Oh no wait...that's you.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 19, 2008, 03:04:51 PM
I still remain comfortably perched inside my apartment.  In fact the window is closed, the blinds are drawn, and the ledge is out of view.

I haven't been on the ledge all season.  The only time I even thought about gazing toward the window was during that late July series against Florida.  Milwaukee had tied the Cubs, and were winning their Sunday game while the Cubs were down five zip to Florida.  The Cubs came back to win, Milwaukee spit the bit, and then the Cubs swept the Brewers.  I believe Andy wrote a Dose about this back when it happened.  No really.

Since then, I've been fartin' in silk, without a care in the world, just waiting for October.  You "gutless cocksucker" types are a rather sorry bunch.

FIRE EVERYBODY!

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2008, 03:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on September 19, 2008, 02:34:16 PM

Good luck.  Seriously.

Goddammit, what is your fucking problem, bitch? Enough is enough, you feel the need to attack people on this site due to some fucking agenda or whatever, most people came here to talk about, rave about, and yes, bitch about, the Cubs. I don't come here to get attacked with every damn post I make from some fuckhead with a Cardinals logo for god's sake.

Where did I say anything about some fucking pussy named "Mike D" in my post? But that's OK, you can begin ranting on someone without provocation, and I'm sure some of your like-minded little bitches can be nice and smarmy and jump in, too.

You want to play personal games, fine, that's what the other thread is for. Otherwise, keep it out of other threads on a CUBS FAN SITE, is that so damn hard for you? ASSHOLE.

RETIRED

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2008, 03:31:13 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 19, 2008, 03:28:00 PM

Good luck.  Seriously.

Goddammit, what is your fucking problem, bitch? Enough is enough, you feel the need to attack people on this site due to some fucking agenda or whatever, most people came here to talk about, rave about, and yes, bitch about, the Cubs. I don't come here to get attacked with every damn post I make from some fuckhead with a Cardinals logo for god's sake.

Where did I say anything about some fucking pussy named "Mike D" in my post? But that's OK, you can begin ranting on someone without provocation, and I'm sure some of your like-minded little bitches can be nice and smarmy and jump in, too.

You want to play personal games, fine, that's what the other thread is for. Otherwise, keep it out of other threads on a CUBS FAN SITE, is that so damn hard for you? ASSHOLE.

Your idiocy makes my brain melt and that upsets me.

Just thought I should say something.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Al Czervik

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on September 19, 2008, 03:31:13 PM
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 19, 2008, 03:28:00 PM

Good luck.  Seriously.

Your idiocy makes my brain melt and that upsets me.

Just thought I should say something.

You can't BOTH show up at the Desipio Christmas party now.  It'd be too awkward.

LoneStarCubFan

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on September 19, 2008, 03:04:51 PM
Quote from: LoneStarCubFan on September 19, 2008, 02:39:04 PM

In addition to that, I don't think the players care that much about the regular season anymore.  It is approaching fait accompli status with regards to the division.  Their minds are elsewhere.

Plus, there was bound to be added pressure on Z coming off the no-no.

You really ought to get out and get some sun. It's not healthy to sit around in a dark apartment like that.