News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  ( 132,880 )

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 11:21:10 AM »
That was a good one.

I know what you mean about Sweet Dee. She's not really hot, she's not bad but not really hot, but definitely doable.

How about the one where the dude kept going to anti-abortion rallies to get Christian chicks?

It seems like we could keep this thread going forever, but we are going to run out of episodes to reminisce about soon. That is probably a good thing.

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 03:58:28 PM »

(just kidding, I love the show.)
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 04:01:04 PM »
hey, remember the one where Charlie......ah nevermind.

Pancho

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 04:57:54 PM »
I liked the episode where Charlie pretends to have cancer. It was so wrong, but friggin hilarious. The one where Dennis goes to the abortion rallies to meet crazy chicks was as funny a show as I've seen. It's a shame it takes FX so long to produce shows. Just as I was getting into this and Rescue Me, I find out they're gone till like June. They finished their seasons in september. That's a long time to wait for  new episodes.
"Not for people who live in Alaska. Or people with night-vision goggles."

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »
Quote from: Pancho on March 02, 2006, 04:57:54 PM
I liked the episode where Charlie pretends to have cancer. It was so wrong, but friggin hilarious. The one where Dennis goes to the abortion rallies to meet crazy chicks was as funny a show as I've seen. It's a shame it takes FX so long to produce shows. Just as I was getting into this and Rescue Me, I find out they're gone till like June. They finished their seasons in september. That's a long time to wait for  new episodes.

And the chick he bangs??? Drumroll......Taylor Townsend, the really, really hot chick from the OC who plays the preppy loser social chair girl that loves Seth. Shoot me for knowing this.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 09:21:53 PM »
Hey, not this thread again!

Seriously, set your tivo's or DVR's or what have you, FX is running a marathon of all 7 episodes on March 18th. If you want to see some good comedy, check it out.

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
saweet
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 08:23:19 AM »
This show is hilarious.  Saw the marathon the other day, and to say the least, I am hooked on the show.  Can't wait for the new episodes.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 11:13:42 AM »
See the fat Richard Belding in "Charlie Gets Molested"? How great was it to hear him say "shit" like 10 times? Love it.

Pancho

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »
You noticed him too? Ha. I thought I was the only one. Good lord, he must have thyroid problems or something. On a related note, TBS shows like 4 Saved By the Bell episodes every weekday morning.
"Not for people who live in Alaska. Or people with night-vision goggles."

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
Quote from: Pancho on March 20, 2006, 12:44:23 PM
You noticed him too? Ha. I thought I was the only one. Good lord, he must have thyroid problems or something. On a related note, TBS shows like 4 Saved By the Bell episodes every weekday morning.

Not noticing Belding is sinful. That man is responsible for some good TV times my friend.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 01:00:56 PM »
I had forgot all about fat Belding. I was able to watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row this weekend. Can't wait for the show to come back.

Watching this show makes me want to go to Philly for a real cheesesteak. Philly is an underrated city, and you haven't had a cheesesteak till you've had one there.

berserker

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 02:19:13 PM »
Quote from: butthead on March 21, 2006, 01:00:56 PM
I had forgot all about fat Belding. I was able to watch 3 or 4 episodes in a row this weekend. Can't wait for the show to come back.

Watching this show makes me want to go to Philly for a real cheesesteak. Philly is an underrated city, and you haven't had a cheesesteak till you've had one there.

If you can't get to Pat's in S. Philly, anywhere on the Jersey Shore is acceptable.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »
Quote from: berserker on March 21, 2006, 02:19:13 PM

If you can't get to Pat's in S. Philly, anywhere on the Jersey Shore is acceptable.

Thanks. That is good to know in case I am ever there, but I am much more likely to be in Philly I would think. I need to go back there. I used to like cheesesteaks, but ever since I tried Pat's and the other one across the street a few years ago I haven't even bothered to have one. I realized how bad the impostor sandwiches had been.

berserker

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »
Quote from: butthead on March 21, 2006, 02:46:00 PM
Quote from: berserker on March 21, 2006, 02:19:13 PM

Thanks. That is good to know in case I am ever there, but I am much more likely to be in Philly I would think. I need to go back there. I used to like cheesesteaks, but ever since I tried Pat's and the other one across the street a few years ago I haven't even bothered to have one. I realized how bad the impostor sandwiches had been.

There's actually a couple decent places in NYC, and for a brief, shining moment there was a Pat's on 23rd St.