News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  ( 132,845 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #480 on: October 29, 2011, 09:44:06 AM »
Dennis is asshole. Why Charlie hate?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #481 on: November 04, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
"He's super small, so I'm fine."
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #482 on: November 08, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »
In case you guys want to play.  Chardee MacDennis was my favorite episode in a long time.  They're batting 1.000 on the hilarity of any episode where Dennis gets to explain something with an easel pad.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #483 on: December 02, 2011, 03:14:58 PM »
I still think DeVito is a terrible fit for this show, but it seemed like he improvised the entire boat tour, and it was the best he's ever been.  It was fun watching him look back fondly on the series.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #484 on: December 02, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on December 02, 2011, 03:14:58 PM
I still think DeVito is a terrible fit for this show, but it seemed like he improvised the entire boat tour, and it was the best he's ever been.  It was fun watching him look back fondly on the series.

I did like the crazed look in his eyes when he phoned in the bomb threat.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #485 on: December 02, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »
Also...

"It's more refreshing than you'd think."

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #486 on: September 25, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #487 on: October 13, 2012, 12:39:57 PM »
Yeah, I got into a skirmish with a stray chocolate lab.  I won't go into details but suffice to say, that dog is very paralyzed now.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2012, 08:58:16 AM »
I was in LA over the weekend.  There is a billboard on Sunset showing each cast member with platinum hair.  At first I thought it was a new cast. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2013, 12:02:23 AM »
So moving the show to FXX also means pulling the (long-running) current season pass from iTunes so I can't watch it without resorting to illegal means?  Brilliant strategy, guys.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #490 on: February 05, 2015, 03:31:59 AM »
This week's episode reminded me of the scene from season 4 where Charlie's in the mailroom and been dying to talk to Mac about the mail. If you took that sort of energy and quality of writing and sustained it over a full episode (and then mixed in some really clever camerawork/editing), you've basically got this week's episode.

I had to go back and re-watch it a couple times, and it's even more impressive on second/third viewings being able to see how they wove all the different pieces of the puzzle together so perfectly.

I don't know what else to say other than that was true genius on display.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2015, 12:45:02 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on February 05, 2015, 03:31:59 AM
This week's episode reminded me of the scene from season 4 where Charlie's in the mailroom and been dying to talk to Mac about the mail. If you took that sort of energy and quality of writing and sustained it over a full episode (and then mixed in some really clever camerawork/editing), you've basically got this week's episode.

I had to go back and re-watch it a couple times, and it's even more impressive on second/third viewings being able to see how they wove all the different pieces of the puzzle together so perfectly.

I caught up with last season in a couple long nights with the baby and loved it. I also missed the Reynolds vs Reynolds ep from a couple seasons ago where Mac disproves evolution and nearly pissed myself.

I can't wait to see the new eps.

BigDrinky

• Idiot Savant
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #492 on: February 07, 2015, 11:58:09 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on February 05, 2015, 03:31:59 AM

The barstool gimmick was great... worth rewatching for just that.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #493 on: February 26, 2015, 02:25:51 PM »
"You could go full cat and start wearing humans on your sweatshirt."

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club