News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Will Carroll -- Baseball Super Genius (and Comic Book Guy lookalike) says...  ( 17,408 )

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
Quote from: BH on April 20, 2010, 02:52:34 PM
So Volquez gets a 50 game suspension starting now when he's on the 60 day DL until June. Sweet.

The rationale is that he still gets docked 50 days' pay whether he's on the active roster or not.

Only in Bud Selig's world does that make sense.

Oh, and Cliff Lee's five-game suspension for drilling a guy in spring training was waived because he started the year on the DL and missed five games anyway.

Funny, I don't remember Bud waiving Kerry Wood's suspension when he was on the DL a few years ago. Fuck him.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: lomez on December 17, 2004, 03:44:19 PM
This just in from the desk of Phil Rogers...

Yankees trade SS Alfonso Soriano, 3B Drew Henson, OF Ricky Ledee or OF Shane Spencer and OF Jackson Melian for Sosa and Ismael Valdes.

Ha.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Day Man on April 20, 2010, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: lomez on December 17, 2004, 03:44:19 PM
This just in from the desk of Phil Rogers...

Yankees trade SS Alfonso Soriano, 3B Drew Henson, OF Ricky Ledee or OF Shane Spencer and OF Jackson Melian for Sosa and Ismael Valdes.

Ha.

WOMP WOMP WOMP
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck