News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,021 )

berserker

Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 05:35:01 PM »

Timmy B

• Hank White Fan Club
    • moviemantim@hotmail.com
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »
Great.  Now I need grain alcohol.

TG

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 05:57:59 PM »
Quote from: berserker on June 25, 2006, 05:35:01 PM
bump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLY3dz97jyM

Intrepid Reader: Tom Tucker

Thank you, Connie, for setting your people back a thousand years.

berserker

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 09:22:28 AM »
Quote from: Timmy B on June 25, 2006, 05:49:27 PM
Great.  Now I need grain alcohol.

I think Connie might have had enough for both of you.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 10:16:04 AM »
Chris Jericho introduces the WCW Cruiserweight Battle Royal - one of the funniest things ever from WCW at its prime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qICfP05-Di4

Dean Malenko was in the Ciclope costume and won...  which was great to watch Ciclope tear through the cruiserweights and sitting there going WTF?  Malenko then beat Jericho, which prompted Jericho to go to DC and the Library of Congress to look up the "official rules" of wrestling and stand at various landmarks holding a "conspiracy victim" sign with an arrow pointing down above his head.

That was Jericho's finest hour in WCW.  My brother, dad and I were in hysterics whenever a Jericho segment rolled on that Nitro.

It's funny that Jericho stopped being all that funny when he wasn't allowed to write his own material.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »
Quote from: cubfaninPA on June 26, 2006, 10:16:04 AM
Chris Jericho introduces the WCW Cruiserweight Battle Royal - one of the funniest things ever from WCW at its prime.

Dean Malenko was in the Ciclope costume and won...  which was great to watch Ciclope tear through the cruiserweights and sitting there going WTF?  Malenko then beat Jericho, which prompted Jericho to go to DC and the Library of Congress to look up the "official rules" of wrestling and stand at various landmarks holding a "conspiracy victim" sign with an arrow pointing down above his head.

That was Jericho's finest hour in WCW.  My brother, dad and I were in hysterics whenever a Jericho segment rolled on that Nitro.

It's funny that Jericho stopped being all that funny when he wasn't allowed to write his own material.

This was what got me into wrestling back then. Jericho always will be my favorite. Man he was awesome.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 10:23:38 AM »
Y2J kicks ass. I still have a "Jerichoholic" T-shirt.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 10:23:55 AM »
Quote from: Slaky311 on June 26, 2006, 10:18:00 AM
Quote from: cubfaninPA on June 26, 2006, 10:16:04 AM

This was what got me into wrestling back then. Jericho always will be my favorite. Man he was awesome.

See?  The Ice man did have some great moments.
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

TW

• 2005 Desipio Deadpool Winner and resident DBF fellater.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 10:27:46 AM »
Isn't he Y2J + 6 now?  Nothing like getting saddled with a crappy gimmick and not being able to drop it.  He should've gone back to lionheart or the man of 1001 moves about 5 years ago.

But that Mongoose McQueen thing is working.  Working like toothless hooker. 
Eminem has to cuss in his raps to sell records.  Well...me too...so fuck Will Smith.

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 10:36:10 AM »
I haven't seen Jericho on tv in years. I keep him the way he was at his height of popularity. I too have a Jerichoholic t shirt. Fucking sweet tits.

CT, you're right Malenko was involved in greatness, but to be fair, we all know Jericho carried that bit.

I always marveled that Y2J could grow a long beard in what seemed like three weeks. Powers of Y2J. Bless that man.

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 10:39:48 AM »
So should we just start a wrestling thread?  Because for some reason I keep thinking about the time that the Big Boss Man showed up to Paul Wight's father's funeral in the bluesmobile, hooked up a winch to the casket and drove away with it, with the Big Show holding on for dear life to the coffin.

And if I don't talk about it, my head might explode.
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

berserker

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
Quote from: CPT on June 26, 2006, 10:39:48 AM
So should we just start a wrestling thread?  Because for some reason I keep thinking about the time that the Big Boss Man showed up to Paul Wight's father's funeral in the bluesmobile, hooked up a winch to the casket and drove away with it, with the Big Show holding on for dear life to the coffin.

And if I don't talk about it, my head might explode.

My love is for the intependent promoters...there used to be this guy, Herb Abrams, who had the UWF...for $10, you could sit in a little hall for about 6 hours while they just televised match after match full of washed-up guys like Ivan Koloff and Bob Backlund.

There was another guy in Philadelphia named Joel Goodhart, who had the most kick-ass matches at the Philly civic center, and ever couple months he'd have Eddie Gilbert and Mick Foley (he was Cactus Jack at the time), do the most amazing 2-out-of-3 matches, where each fall would be a different type of match...barbed wire match, ladder match, and there'd always be a building match (pin anywhere in the building counts...they'd always trach the snack bar)...aaaah, good times.

TW

• 2005 Desipio Deadpool Winner and resident DBF fellater.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 11:11:17 AM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed Jericho's facial situation Slaky....  Jericho would show up on each RAW with a different facial hair configuration from the previous week and I'd always point it out to my wife (that poor woman). 

Eminem has to cuss in his raps to sell records.  Well...me too...so fuck Will Smith.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 11:14:28 AM »
Didn't Jericho introduce the term "assclown" to our society, or am I mistaken?
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Slaky311

• Resident Aardsmologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2006, 11:16:11 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on June 26, 2006, 11:14:28 AM
Didn't Jericho introduce the term "assclown" to our society, or am I mistaken?

Honestly, that's where I got it from.