News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,081 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #1710 on: July 10, 2012, 12:06:21 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 10, 2012, 10:58:43 AM
Quote from: BBM on July 09, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
Quote from: Brownie on July 09, 2012, 02:26:13 PM
Good news! We'll no longer get mad with rage at Aaron Rodgers and Clay Mathews' stupid Discount Double Check commercials. We'll get mad with rage at Kerry Wood and Andre Dawson.

Listen I hate aaron rodgers and "the discount double check" but that was the epitomy of balls

I have a hard time hating Aaron Rodgers. I don't want him to do well on the football field and would enjoy it if he tore his ACL, but he seems like a pretty nice, humorous guy who tends to talk a lot of shit to the media and get away with it because, well, he's Aaron Rodgers. Maybe it's just the fact that Favre was the sum of all evil for about a decade and a half, but the most I can muster for Aaron Rodgers it that I hate him solely for the uniform he wears.

I have always liked Rodgers.   He was a breath of fresh air because we hadn't had an accurate quarterback since Andy Smith was the coach.  Tedford went on a recruiting trip to Butte Community College to get a tight end (whose name no one remembers) and came back with Rodgers.  It was strange because Rodgers had the grades to get into Cal without going the Community College route.  Rodgers made Tedford look good.   At the time we thought Tedford made his quarterbacks look good.  We now know the truth.  I have no idea where the double check came from or why.  But that's show biz!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1711 on: July 10, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 10, 2012, 12:06:21 PM
Quote from: SKO on July 10, 2012, 10:58:43 AM
Quote from: BBM on July 09, 2012, 10:25:38 PM
Quote from: Brownie on July 09, 2012, 02:26:13 PM
Good news! We'll no longer get mad with rage at Aaron Rodgers and Clay Mathews' stupid Discount Double Check commercials. We'll get mad with rage at Kerry Wood and Andre Dawson.

Listen I hate aaron rodgers and "the discount double check" but that was the epitomy of balls

I have a hard time hating Aaron Rodgers. I don't want him to do well on the football field and would enjoy it if he tore his ACL, but he seems like a pretty nice, humorous guy who tends to talk a lot of shit to the media and get away with it because, well, he's Aaron Rodgers. Maybe it's just the fact that Favre was the sum of all evil for about a decade and a half, but the most I can muster for Aaron Rodgers it that I hate him solely for the uniform he wears.

I have always liked Rodgers.   He was a breath of fresh air because we hadn't had an accurate quarterback since Andy Smith was the coach.  Tedford went on a recruiting trip to Butte Community College to get a tight end (whose name no one remembers) and came back with Rodgers.  It was strange because Rodgers had the grades to get into Cal without going the Community College route.  Rodgers made Tedford look good.   At the time we thought Tedford made his quarterbacks look good.  We now know the truth.  I have no idea where the double check came from or why.  But that's show biz!
Tedford did in fact make Trent Dilfer, Akili Smith, David Carr, Joey Harrington, and Kyle Boller look good. The fact that the Tedford thing made Rodgers drop all the way to 24 is a travesty. But it's okay. The 49ers are totally cool with Alex Smith.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1712 on: July 13, 2012, 08:29:09 AM »
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1713 on: August 05, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
Are there too many Call Me Maybe parodies?  Certainly.  Still, I have to admire the commitment of whoever this is to go through all 6 Star Wars movies to find the words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE

Admire?  Perhaps pity.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1714 on: August 05, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »
You know, a guy just tries to remember a quote from Lui Pa, and then it's down the rabbit hole of Sahaja to the Baul. I wish they were more jumpin'.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1715 on: August 07, 2012, 09:04:02 PM »
I would also like to submit to a plebiscite the assertion that this is literally worse than Hitler.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1716 on: August 08, 2012, 05:56:34 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 07, 2012, 09:04:02 PM
I would also like to submit to a plebiscite the assertion that this is literally worse than Hitler.

Worse than Mussolini, sure.

But Gangnam Style is the only video worse than Hitler.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1718 on: September 26, 2012, 08:57:31 AM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1720 on: September 26, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 26, 2012, 12:48:30 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 26, 2012, 08:57:31 AM
Nature is amazing.
Some Pig

I don't think it's appropriate for you to be commenting on pork-related threads on Yom Kippur.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1721 on: September 26, 2012, 04:52:28 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1723 on: September 26, 2012, 04:55:14 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 26, 2012, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: PenPho on September 26, 2012, 04:30:21 PM
Nature is amazing.
Some Pig

I don't think it's appropriate for you to be commenting on pork-related threads on Yom Kippur.

[ takes bite of pork belly BLT ]

Totally different, I gave up on religion ages ago.
Chuck is still practicing.

Hell, I had carnitas for lunch today.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1724 on: September 26, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 26, 2012, 04:55:14 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 26, 2012, 04:53:51 PM
Quote from: PenPho on September 26, 2012, 04:30:21 PM
Nature is amazing.
Some Pig

[ takes bite of pork belly BLT ]

Totally different, I gave up on religion ages ago.
Chuck is still practicing.

Hell, I had carnitas for lunch today.

I have my book club tonight.  My turn to pick.  I chose God And the Folly Of Faith.  It's coincidence that we're holding it on Yom Kippur.  I also decided that I'm ordering Pork Shoppe for the group.  Not a coincidence.