News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 409,995 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #1560 on: March 29, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1561 on: March 29, 2011, 01:30:49 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 29, 2011, 10:16:26 AM
DPD, I don't know if this has been linked to yet (and given the history of this thread, it's probable that it has been), but Epic MealTime is quality stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime#p/u/1/FlN4Ho50abA

I mentioned them in another thread, FWIW. 
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1562 on: April 02, 2011, 02:46:18 AM »
I am of a mind to wonder whether something like the exclusion principle is bound to kick in at some point. Eigenstate.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1563 on: April 06, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
I think in light of the upcoming Tonkfest this should be required watching and learning.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1564 on: April 16, 2011, 08:27:15 PM »
I have a fondness for the song, but the intro really makes this.

[Edit.--Is that a fetal pig in the plastic bag hanging from the doorknob?]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1565 on: April 16, 2011, 09:56:03 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 16, 2011, 08:27:15 PM
I have a fondness for the song, but the intro really makes this.

[Edit.--Is that a fetal pig in the plastic bag hanging from the doorknob?]

"Aahh! The Sailing Elvis."

Skid Roper thanks you as well Wheezer.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1566 on: April 16, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1567 on: April 17, 2011, 10:19:52 AM »
Let's bring it full circle by mixing Mojo with Ochs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGDT7wKvdRk
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1568 on: April 17, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 17, 2011, 10:19:52 AM
Let's bring it full circle by mixing Mojo Bubba Ho-Tep with Ochs child-rearing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGDT7wKvdRkPcoCtFGZu3s

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1569 on: April 17, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »
DPD. I am a total sucker for the mouth organ. (||)

[Edit.--I further maintain that replacing Moon with BC riding a giant weevil out of the studio just might change the course of the world.]

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1570 on: April 20, 2011, 10:37:47 PM »
TPD. Your carbon was created in the cores of stars, but Fenwicke L. Holmes tamed it all the same.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1571 on: April 25, 2011, 07:37:46 PM »

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1572 on: April 26, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1573 on: April 29, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1574 on: April 29, 2011, 02:55:01 PM »
This might be funny to Morts and TJ.  I kind of liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyaJ2UI7Ss&feature=player_embedded
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.