News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pickin' on...Nickelback?  ( 15,025 )

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pickin' on...Nickelback?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 11:32:08 AM »
Ok..I'll stand up at Malcolm X college in my white robe while holding a burning cross....  I enjoy Nickelback.

Yeah they're not very good.  Same is said about the Cubs and I like them too.  And most of Chilli Peppers stuff sounds the same to me. 

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 12:10:38 PM »
Chad Kroger, Nickelback's "Lead singer," is also one Ugly dude. He didn't miss a branch falling off that tree.

Mid90s VH1 was atrocious. The only thing worse is, well, present day VH1, except now they're without homos like AJ Hammer.

forkserker

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
Quote from: Bad Kermit on September 01, 2006, 10:17:34 AM
Quote from: Tonker on September 01, 2006, 10:03:54 AM
I once found a website which played the two Nickelback hits (the names of which escape me, fortunately) side by side.  They're the same song - exactly the same song.  Same structure, same chords, same everything.

And Chad whateverhisnameis is easily the ugliest man on the face of the Earth.  Astonishingly ugly.  He ain't got no alibi.

Edit - Found it :  http://www.dailymedication.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=315

The other day, Forkserker had me on "ignore," and now Tonker does?  What did I do to deserve this?

I had you on "ignore"? Sorry, it wasn't intentional. I know you're rockin' like Dokken.

udbox

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 01:21:22 PM »
Ugh, The Chili Peppers.  My nomination for Worst.  Band.  Ever.  Oh, and Nickleback, et al, suck goat balls.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 05:52:06 AM »
The group is Cornbread Red.  They also have an album that makes fun of Green Day, which is another group of pretentious asswipes I can't stand.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 08:06:56 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on September 04, 2006, 05:52:06 AM
The group is Cornbread Red.  They also have an album that makes fun of Green Day, which is another group of pretentious asswipes I can't stand.

Yeah, that's it. I don't know why I didn't put that in the post.

And Green Day sucks now too. Big Yawn.

Neifilicious

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 08:40:11 PM »
Quote from: James Westfall on September 01, 2006, 11:32:08 AM
Ok..I'll stand up at Malcolm X college in my white robe while holding a burning cross....  I enjoy Nickelback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQzhOyHTarU&mode=related&search=

Portuguese People: 1  James Westfall: 0

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 10:35:14 AM »
Quote from: udbox on September 01, 2006, 01:21:22 PM
Ugh, The Chili Peppers.  My nomination for Worst.  Band.  Ever.  Oh, and Nickleback, et al, suck goat balls.

I like the Chili Peppers. Yes, many of their songs sound similar, but I like them nonetheless. Frusciante is a great guitar player.
It's not fair to put them and Nickelback in the same sentence.

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »
Quote from: Magnum Pee Eye on September 06, 2006, 08:40:11 PM

Yeah...Always a good idea to drop 40+ bucks on a show that you get cancelled after 2 songs.  That's money well spent. 

On aside, can we sign up the dude who pegged Jesus in the head with a roclk.  He's got a strong arm and it's accurate.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 09:15:33 PM »

I lost it at the comments section:

"what how the fuck do you understand what is going on? I am sorry but I live in AMERICA. I dont speak Mexican. or china. or what ever that dude is spoutin..."
lmao that is the funniest shit i ever heard, speak mexican or china lmao we know your white its called spanish dumb fuck

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock. Duh!

I agree with everything said in this thread except the part about the Chili Peppers.  I dig 'em.

forkserker

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on September 08, 2006, 09:15:33 PM

"what how the f@#$ do you understand what is going on? I am sorry but I live in AMERICA. I dont speak Mexican. or china. or what ever that dude is spoutin..."
lmao that is the funniest shit i ever heard, speak mexican or china lmao we know your white its called spanish dumb f@#$

I agree with everything said in this thread except the part about the Chili Peppers.  I dig 'em.

You know the scene in "Wayne's World" where they have the "No Stairway To Heaven" sign? I was in a music store where they had a "No RHCP" hanging near the basses.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 09:42:23 PM »
Quote from: forkserker on September 08, 2006, 09:31:10 PM

"what how the f@#$ do you understand what is going on? I am sorry but I live in AMERICA. I dont speak Mexican. or china. or what ever that dude is spoutin..."
lmao that is the funniest shit i ever heard, speak mexican or china lmao we know your white its called spanish dumb f@#$

You know the scene in "Wayne's World" where they have the "No Stairway To Heaven" sign? I was in a music store where they had a "No RHCP" hanging near the basses.

Well, I never really was a big fan of music store employees.

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 08:32:57 AM »

"I know, I'll use the 'May I help you, riff!'"

forkserker

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 01:32:06 AM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on September 08, 2006, 09:42:23 PM

Well, I never really was a big fan of music store employees.

What's great is when you go to 48th St. in New York, there's music stores on both sides of the street between 6th and 7th Aves., and a lot of pretty famous musicians go into the stores to check out instruments, or sometimes they just want to pick something up...the guys who work in the stores get off on snubbing a musician who has actually had some success. Dicks.

Neifilicious

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 09:01:15 AM »
Quote from: James Westfall on September 08, 2006, 10:37:17 AM
Yeah...Always a good idea to drop 40+ bucks on a show that you get cancelled after 2 songs.  That's money well spent. 

It was a multiday festival and no one wanted to see NickelHack.  They were there for everyone else.