News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,569 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #525 on: July 25, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
Do you carry that bat with you EVERYWHERE you go, powen?

I hope the answer is yes.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #526 on: July 25, 2008, 12:01:52 PM »
Quote from: Jon on July 25, 2008, 08:54:29 AM
Do you carry that bat with you EVERYWHERE you go, powen?

I hope the answer is yes.

Yes, I hide it in my pants.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on July 14, 2008, 09:27:35 PM
Bump.

If anyone's interested in either of the two Bears preseason games, I have three tickets for each game (8/7 and 8/21).  I know, I know.  Who wants to pay full price to go see preseason football, where the starters barely play a whole half.  Still, I've found people in the past that were glad to take them and spend a summer day in Chicago.  Of course, that was back in the day when the preseason games were on Saturdays.  Thanks alot, NFL, for continuing to charge full price while moving them to Thursday. 

Still, if anyone's interested, lemme know.  I won't hold my breath.

I'm stuck with 3 tickets for Thursday's game.  None of my "real" friends are willing to go.  So if anyone wants to go for free and watch the Forte Era begin, send me a PM.  Problem is, you'd have to sit with me.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #528 on: August 06, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on August 06, 2008, 12:43:00 PM
Bump.

If anyone's interested in either of the two Bears preseason games, I have three tickets for each game (8/7 and 8/21).  I know, I know.  Who wants to pay full price to go see preseason football, where the starters barely play a whole half.  Still, I've found people in the past that were glad to take them and spend a summer day in Chicago.  Of course, that was back in the day when the preseason games were on Saturdays.  Thanks alot, NFL, for continuing to charge full price while moving them to Thursday. 

I'm stuck with 3 tickets for Thursday's game.  None of my "real" friends are willing to go.  So if anyone wants to go for free and watch the Forte Era begin, send me a PM.  Problem is, you'd have to sit with me.

I might be getting two free tickets from my brother.  If I don't, I'd probably go with.  I'd even be willing to give you $20 for the ticket!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #529 on: August 06, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
Bump.

We should convince Apex to try to get rid of his two tickets and then we can sit together.  Poss HJE.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #530 on: August 06, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 06, 2008, 03:09:53 PM
Bump.

I might be getting two free tickets from my brother.  If I don't, I'd probably go with.  I'd even be willing to give you $20 for the ticket!

You still accept IOUs, right, Huey?
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #531 on: August 07, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on August 06, 2008, 03:28:44 PM
Quote from: Weebs on August 06, 2008, 03:09:53 PM
Bump.

You still accept IJOUs, right, Huey?

Too easy'd.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #532 on: August 07, 2008, 09:24:45 AM »
Just to clear it up, since I'm pretty sure Thrill is the only one who saw it in the ShoutBox: Huey, when I said "I'd probably go with," I meant it as I'd like to go with.  Not "I'll do you a favor and go" as you seemed to think I meant.  Obviously, I was not trying to force myself in (that's what she said) but just saying I would like to go if no one else does.  But hey, I'm "just a kid."

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #533 on: August 07, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

How are the curbs outside Soldier Field?
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #534 on: August 07, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 07, 2008, 09:24:45 AM
Just to clear it up, since I'm pretty sure Thrill is the only one who saw it in the ShoutBox: Huey, when I said "I'd probably go with," I meant it as I'd like to go with.  Not "I'll do you a favor and go" as you seemed to think I meant.  Obviously, I was not trying to force myself in (that's what she said) but just saying I would like to go if no one else does.  But hey, I'm "just a kid."

A kid who hates the troops?
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #535 on: August 07, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

It was more your on-the-fence stance that annoyed me.  I wasn't about to hold the tickets while awaiting your resolution.  But yes, your tone also seemed to imply that you were doing me a favor by going.  If that's not what you meant to imply, then you need to work on your compositional skills.  They teach English at Columbia, no?

In any event, it's a moot point.  The tickets are spoken for.  
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #536 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »
While the tickets issue may now be moot, there's one thing that certainly isn't.  I'll leave it up to you to infer what that is.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #537 on: August 07, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »
Quote from: Mike D on August 07, 2008, 10:16:47 AM

It was more your on-the-fence stance that annoyed me.  I wasn't about to hold the tickets while awaiting your resolution.  But yes, your tone also seemed to imply that you were doing me a favor by going.  If that's not what you meant to imply, then you need to work on your compositional skills.  They teach English at Columbia, no?

In any event, it's a moot point.  The tickets are spoken for. 

By a real man.

A real man with a crewcut.

A real man with a crewcut who doesn't hate his country.

Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on August 07, 2008, 10:19:16 AM
While the tickets issue may now be moot, there's one thing that certainly isn't.  I'll leave it up to you to infer what that is.

Why do I get the sense someone will resent this?
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #538 on: August 07, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »

It was more your on-the-fence stance that annoyed me.  I wasn't about to hold the tickets while awaiting your resolution.  But yes, your tone also seemed to imply that you were doing me a favor by going.  If that's not what you meant to imply, then you need to work on your compositional skills.  They teach English at Columbia, no?

[Bow]The on-the-fence stance was me saying I was waiting for my brother to let me know if he was giving away his tickets.  I wasn't expecting you to wait for me to provide a follow-up.  I simply was trying to avoid explicitly stating I was going to go with, as if it was my choice and not yours.  From now on, I'll make sure to start and end what I say by bowing to you so you know I'm not trying to act like you're beneath me.[/bow]

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #539 on: August 07, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 07, 2008, 10:24:25 AM

[Bow]The on-the-fence stance was me saying I was waiting for my brother to let me know if he was giving away his tickets.  I wasn't expecting you to wait for me to provide a follow-up.  I simply was trying to avoid explicitly stating I was going to go with, as if it was my choice and not yours.  From now on, I'll make sure to start and end what I say by bowing to you so you know I'm not trying to act like you're beneath me.[/bow]

This argument is boring. I'm bored. Let's hear some more about JD's group mustache.