News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,125 )

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on September 16, 2008, 11:31:57 AM
Back on topic Dave....  Is she gay or married?

Shit, forgot to update.

She continues to e-mail him (initiates it) about 4-6 times per day. Same stuff as before. She did escalate it to ask him to tell her the next time he went out for lunch (left the grounds) because she'd like some real food brought in and they'd eat together. Only mentioned her son's dad being at the kid's soccer game, but then today's mail might have sealed the deal: they were talking about the Cubs and she said she and "Clint" (99% sure that is the "spouse's" name) had been trying to get tickets to Cubs games all year but they are sold out. That kinda kicked him the groin, but he's still not giving up hope until he knows for sure that it's still on.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #631 on: September 16, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on September 16, 2008, 01:00:28 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

She continues to e-mail him (initiates it) about 4-6 times per day. Same stuff as before. She did escalate it to ask him to tell her the next time he went out for lunch (left the grounds) because she'd like some real food brought in and they'd eat together. Only mentioned her son's dad being at the kid's soccer game, but then today's mail might have sealed the deal: they were talking about the Cubs and she said she and "Clint" (99% sure that is the "spouse's" name) had been trying to get tickets to Cubs games all year but they are sold out. That kinda kicked him the groin, but he's still not giving up hope until he knows for sure that it's still on.

I say he walks up to her and just smacks his mainmast on her desk. At that point, he'll know if it's on or not.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #632 on: September 16, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 16, 2008, 10:31:43 AM
Quote from: Fork on September 16, 2008, 05:59:10 AM
Quote from: Tonker on September 15, 2008, 07:40:19 AM

My Internet Provider is a bunch of utter cunts who would see me in hell before they lifted a finger to help me.  Anybody got a different solution?

Tell them to put down the fucking spliff for two seconds, fix your shit, and are they done yet.

This sounds like either a routing issue, or more than likely, a DNS reverse lookup issue where the PTR records on your DNS server are not correct either for your particular IP or block, or MLB's reverse DNS is not correct/updated.

I could possibly troubleshoot a little bit via IM if you want (AIM, Yahoo and MSN).  More than likely, you'll need someone at your ISP to get off their collective arses to update either your PTR record on your DNS server or to give you the reverse DNS of www.mlb.com for you to try to type in your browser.

Thanks, chaps.  When all else failed yesterday I did eventually call my ISP and they've acknowledged that it's their problem.  They didn't say exactly what that problem was, and they didn't know that it included me or mlb.com, but some of their customers (including me, it turns out) can't access http://www.hema.nl, and this is all part of the same thing.  They say they're working on it.  I won't hold my breath.

Thanks for taking the time to think - and write - about this, boys.  Truly, the only site I will ever need.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #633 on: September 16, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 16, 2008, 01:03:04 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

I say he walks up to her and just smacks his mainmast on her desk. At that point, he'll know if it's on or not.

Even though it's a penal institution, I'm not sure that would go over too well.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #634 on: September 16, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on September 16, 2008, 01:56:52 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

It would probably be a good thing to remind him that there are other women in the world who a) aren't walking sexual harassment suits  b) aren't married and c) like to fuck. 

Taylor2

• Taylor2. Now with more sarcastic venom.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #635 on: September 16, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 16, 2008, 02:19:00 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

It would probably be a good thing to remind him that there are other women in the world who a) aren't walking sexual harassment suits  b) aren't married and c) like to fuck. 

Prove it.
01/20/2013

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2008, 02:33:48 PM »
Quote from: Taylor2 on September 16, 2008, 02:22:09 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

Talk to my receptionist and get an appointment first. 

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2008, 02:44:41 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 16, 2008, 02:33:48 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

I thought you stabbed her?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »

Shit, forgot to update.

He's pretty sure it's not (c) yet, even more sure that it's not (a), and is closer to finding out the full status of (c). I told him that I think she likes the postive attention he shows and who knows what her status is in the marriage. Could be abusive, could be dull, could be on the outs, or she could be looking for a fling. She hasn't exhibited one sign of cuckoo behavior, but that still could pop up at any time.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on September 16, 2008, 02:44:47 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

He's pretty sure it's not (c) yet, even more sure that it's not (a), and is closer to finding out the full status of (c). I told him that I think she likes the postive attention he shows and who knows what her status is in the marriage. Could be abusive, could be dull, could be on the outs, or she could be looking for a fling. She hasn't exhibited one sign of cuckoo behavior, but that still could pop up at any time.

Try offering her some Cocoa Puffs and see what happens.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #640 on: September 16, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »
Quote from: Jon on September 16, 2008, 02:44:41 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

Repeatedly.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #641 on: September 16, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on September 16, 2008, 03:22:48 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

Repeatedly.

Pics?

And could you photoshop yourself out of them?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #642 on: September 16, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Jon on September 16, 2008, 03:25:42 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

Repeatedly.

Pics?

I'll be curious to see how he utilized his Louisville Slugger.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #643 on: September 16, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on September 16, 2008, 03:49:00 PM
Quote from: Jon on September 16, 2008, 03:25:42 PM

Shit, forgot to update.

Prove it.

Repeatedly.

Pics?

I'll be curious to see how he utilized his Louisville Slugger.

One of our earlier trysts (before she lost the baby fat and had lighter hair).  You can barely see me, but I'm in there.  Oh dear Lord, I'm in there. 

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #644 on: September 16, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »
Next page?
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!