News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,641 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #915 on: November 15, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
Quote from: Jared on November 15, 2008, 05:43:52 PM
shut up paul you're a douche

I don't get it. Why is that funny?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvsHZgLanhg
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #916 on: November 15, 2008, 08:39:17 PM »

Sap, ya'll...DANG!
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #917 on: November 15, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »

Keep an eye on this dude, he's asking the right questions.  "Shut up Paul you're a douche" hasn't been funny in years.  It's one of those things that we keep doing now because it's been done for some time.  Sort of a tradition.  But not a good one.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #918 on: November 15, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »
Quote from: CT II on November 15, 2008, 08:41:39 PM

Keep an eye on this dude, he's asking the right questions.  "Shut up Paul you're a douche" hasn't been funny in years.  It's one of those things that we keep doing now because it's been done for some time.  Sort of a tradition.  But not a good one.

^THIS^

I BLAME CT!
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #919 on: November 15, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

The newer guys like to hand out the Sap y'alls though. Who are we to stop 'em?

How do we just ban this age old method of "hello, stranger"?

Even if right here in this very thread we request a moratorium on douching - chances are that someone won't read it and someone will ask a new poster to kindly shut his word hole for a douche is he.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #920 on: November 15, 2008, 10:09:38 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 15, 2008, 10:07:03 PM

Even if right here in this very thread we request a moratorium on douching - chances are that someone won't read it and someone will ask a new poster to kindly shut his word hole for a douche is he.

Hey man, I don't think it'll ever stop.  I'm just throwin' it out there.  Like that one internet guy says: "That's my opinion and if you don't like it, I've got others".
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #921 on: November 15, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »
Quote from: CT II on November 15, 2008, 10:09:38 PM
Quote from: 5laky on November 15, 2008, 10:07:03 PM

Hey man, I don't think it'll ever stop.  I'm just throwin' it out there.  Like that one internet guy says: "That's my opinion and if you don't like it, I've got others".

I just think it would be cool if we made it stop. Most of the other traditions seem to fade away. This one won't. I guess I don't care either way. Glad I posted this.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #922 on: November 15, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 15, 2008, 10:13:53 PM
I just think it would be cool if we made it stop. Most of the other traditions seem to fade away. This one won't. I guess I don't care either way. Glad I posted this.

Think about it in terms of population biology.

S-A-A-A-LUTE!
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #923 on: November 16, 2008, 08:55:30 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 15, 2008, 07:20:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvsHZgLanhg

... and I've found my new theme song. Every good hero should have some.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #924 on: November 16, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »

I don't know what it is about the SUPYAD that never gets old for me, but I think it's the odd chance that somebody will get offended and snap back. Instead of piling on, perhaps someone will post a Paul Anthology again and someone will read it for the first time. And I'll read it for the elevnty bajillionth time and laugh as hard as I did the first. A magnificent bastard that Paul. When he's off his meds, beyond his depths and balls deep in every hatchet wound in Lake County Indiana.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #925 on: November 17, 2008, 05:58:57 AM »

CT has been our arbiter of traditions ever since he threw an octopus on the ice at a hockee game.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #926 on: November 17, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #927 on: November 17, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 16, 2008, 09:00:53 AM

I don't know what it is about the SUPYAD that never gets old for me, but I think it's the odd chance that somebody will get offended and snap back. Instead of piling on, perhaps someone will post a Paul Anthology again and someone will read it for the first time. And I'll read it for the elevnty bajillionth time and laugh as hard as I did the first. A magnificent bastard that Paul. When he's off his meds, beyond his depths and balls deep in every hatchet wound in Lake County Indiana.

Intrepid Reader: TDubbs
Why would he put his wienis in her armpit?

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #928 on: November 17, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
The wireless signal I'm inadvertently pirating is quickly deteriorating.  I was told it could be because of NFL football sunday, with people and their damned satellites.  I was also told it could be the cold weather.

Q:  How do I keep my wireless signal consistent and non-shitty?  How do I keep from disconnecting?  Also, does the cold actually play a role in any of this?

(The easy answer would be to "get your own gotdamned wired connection" but I'm looking for a quick stopgap fix)
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #929 on: November 17, 2008, 02:42:14 PM »
Quote from: Simmer on November 17, 2008, 02:17:19 PM
The wireless signal I'm inadvertently pirating is quickly deteriorating.  I was told it could be because of NFL football sunday, with people and their damned satellites.  I was also told it could be the cold weather.

Q:  How do I keep my wireless signal consistent and non-shitty?  How do I keep from disconnecting?  Also, does the cold actually play a role in any of this?

(The easy answer would be to "get your own gotdamned wired connection" but I'm looking for a quick stopgap fix)

Sat signal shouldn't interfere with your wireless signal.  And no, the cold doesn't factor in.  It's about signal strength.  Close is better, obviously.  If you're stealing, you're probably not close and would be prone to signal loss if they moved the router (or the antenna) or put something electrical near the router (that is interfering w/ the signal).
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.