News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,628 )

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #1125 on: March 13, 2009, 11:31:21 AM »
I need all you morans to get out the vote. Mrs. butthead and I run a little home-based graphic design company (Spilled Ink Press), and we are finalists in a radio contest where the winner gets almost $20,000 worth of advertising on the station. We can barely afford any advertising at all, so winning this would be huge for our little company.

The finalists all have videos explaining what they do and why they deserve the advertising posted on WNUA's* website. People vote on which video they like best and the winner gets the airtime. If you guys could take a minute to vote for Spilled Ink Press, it would me much appreciated.

Here is the link...

http://www.wnua.com/cc-common/ondemand/

Voting ends on Sunday. Thanks.

* Even though I am very appreciative to the fine people at WNUA for this opportunity, I do not listen to the station. I do not endorse jazz in the "smooth" variety, nor do I consider it real jazz at all.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1126 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »
Quote from: butthead on March 13, 2009, 11:31:21 AM
I need all you morans to get out the vote. Mrs. butthead and I run a little home-based graphic design company (Spilled Ink Press), and we are finalists in a radio contest where the winner gets almost $20,000 worth of advertising on the station. We can barely afford any advertising at all, so winning this would be huge for our little company.

The finalists all have videos explaining what they do and why they deserve the advertising posted on WNUA's* website. People vote on which video they like best and the winner gets the airtime. If you guys could take a minute to vote for Spilled Ink Press, it would me much appreciated.

Here is the link...

I can get behind this.  Do we get to vote Chicago style? 

* Even though I am very appreciative to the fine people at WNUA for this opportunity, I do not listen to the station. I do not endorse jazz in the "smooth" variety, nor do I consider it real jazz at all.

You could always troll Pollyellon's site.  He's actually got a regular tardtributor that calls himself "San Diego Smooth Jazz Fan."

I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1127 on: March 13, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
Good luck, Butthead.

Hire Jim Essian!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1128 on: March 13, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »

Here is the link...

Done and done.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1129 on: March 13, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »
Quote from: MAD on March 13, 2009, 11:50:13 AM

Here is the link...

You could always troll Pollyellon's site.  He's actually got a regular tardtributor that calls himself "San Diego Smooth Jazz Fan."

I think you can only vote once, and you have to register an email to do it. Be sure to click that don't want them to send you stuff of you'll be getting emails about Kenny G all the time.

San Diego Smooth Jazz Fan? If anyone deserves to be banned, it has to be that guy.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1130 on: March 13, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »
Quote from: butthead on March 13, 2009, 11:54:07 AM

Here is the link...

I think you can only vote once, and you have to register an email to do it. Be sure to click that don't want them to send you stuff of you'll be getting emails about Kenny G all the time.

San Diego Smooth Jazz Fan? If anyone deserves to be banned, it has to be that guy.

I voted with an old e-mail address I don't use anymore.  I'll go home and vote with a different one tonight.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1131 on: March 13, 2009, 11:56:31 AM »

Here is the link...

Done.

Looking good, Tony!  How anyone could not vote for you based on your rocking beard alone is beyond me.  I will try to vote more if possible.

Come on assholes.  Storm the voting booths!
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1132 on: March 13, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »
Quote from: MAD on March 13, 2009, 11:56:31 AM

Here is the link...

Done.

Looking good, Tony!  How anyone could not vote for you based on your rocking beard alone is beyond me.  I will try to vote more if possible.

Come on assholes.  Storm the voting booths!
Moran helped.
Will do a couple more later today.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1133 on: March 13, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »
In.  No reason to abstain after Desipiots got The Eldest Murton the Devistator title.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1134 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »
Voted early/often.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1135 on: March 13, 2009, 12:14:41 PM »
The wife and I are going to take time out of our busy couple of weeks to vote early for Chuck Gitles -- and not for dogcatcher either. We have to go to Village Hall to do so. Voting for butthead is easier, and more fun.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1136 on: March 13, 2009, 12:18:39 PM »
You'll be singing the stretch in not time.

Wait, that is what we're voting for, right?

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1137 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »
Thanks guys.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1138 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
VOTED
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.