News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,394 )

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #1560 on: October 29, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »
Quote from: BH on October 29, 2009, 05:27:06 PM
Quote from: air2300 on October 29, 2009, 05:04:56 PM
Quote from: BH on October 29, 2009, 04:51:56 PM
Quote from: air2300 on October 29, 2009, 04:50:02 PM
iPhone question for you guys. Know why I can go on the Internet but my phone can't send or receive any calls or text messages?  Thanks for your help.

You try resetting your network settings.. think it's general, reset, network settings..
Yea, did that.  Still doesn't work.

you sure anyone wants to contact you? If yes, call Att
Turns out, you have to reset the time from auto to manual and it starts working again. 

Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 29, 2009, 05:32:02 PM
Quote from: air2300 on October 29, 2009, 05:04:56 PM
Quote from: BH on October 29, 2009, 04:51:56 PM
Quote from: air2300 on October 29, 2009, 04:50:02 PM
iPhone question for you guys. Know why I can go on the Internet but my phone can't send or receive any calls or text messages?  Thanks for your help.

You try resetting your network settings.. think it's general, reset, network settings..
Yea, did that.  Still doesn't work.

I blame Biden.

Yea, fuck that guy. 

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1561 on: October 30, 2009, 01:09:23 PM »

For you musical types out there...

Any recommendations on PC software for musical composition that is relatively easy to use, with MIDI instrumentation that doesn't sound like an old Casio?

Mahalo.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1562 on: October 30, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 30, 2009, 01:09:23 PM

Any recommendations on PC software for musical composition that is relatively easy to use, with MIDI instrumentation that doesn't sound like an old Casio?

Mahalo.

Garage band is easy.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1563 on: October 31, 2009, 07:13:38 AM »
Quote from: BH on October 30, 2009, 01:16:16 PM

Mahalo.

Garage band is easy.

DJ Hero.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1564 on: October 31, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on October 31, 2009, 07:13:38 AM
Quote from: BH on October 30, 2009, 01:16:16 PM

Mahalo.

Garage band is easy.

DJ Hero.

So if Rock Band and Guitar Hero saved rock n' roll, is DJ Hero going to kill it again?

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1565 on: November 01, 2009, 02:07:37 PM »
Anyone know furnaces well?  I have a gas furnace which claims that it has no pilot light (I'm assuming there's an electric lighter).  When I try to cycle it up, I can hear and smell gas getting released three times, but the burners apparently don't light, and then the whole system shuts itself down.  I don't want to explode myself trying to light the burners manually.
Hire Jim Essian!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1566 on: November 01, 2009, 06:02:52 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on November 01, 2009, 02:07:37 PM
Anyone know furnaces well?  I have a gas furnace which claims that it has no pilot light (I'm assuming there's an electric lighter).  When I try to cycle it up, I can hear and smell gas getting released three times, but the burners apparently don't light, and then the whole system shuts itself down.  I don't want to explode myself trying to light the burners manually.

I'm sure everything will be fine.  Do what you gotta do.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1567 on: November 01, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »
Quote from: JD on November 01, 2009, 06:02:52 PM

I'm sure everything will be fine.  Do what you gotta do.

I called Four Seasons.  For all the right reasons.  The ignitor was PLAYED OUT.
Hire Jim Essian!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1568 on: November 06, 2009, 11:50:47 AM »
No clue where to put this.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gtTtiYjujA8Cfkxjp8xiNgGEQBDgD9BP0M9G0

"The Senate voted Wednesday to extend and expand a popular tax credit for homebuyers that was scheduled to expire Nov. 30. The House is expected to schedule a quick vote on the bill, part of a package that also extends unemployment benefits for people out of work more than a year. Details of how the homebuyer tax credit would work:

Tax credit: Ten percent of the purchase price of a primary residence, up to a maximum of $8,000 for first-time homebuyers and $6,500 for repeat buyers. First-time homebuyers are defined as people who have not owned a home in the previous three years. Repeat buyers must have owned their current home at least five years. The credit cannot be used for houses costing more than $800,000.

Deadline for qualifying: Purchase agreements must be signed by April 30, 2010, and closings must be final by June 30."

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1569 on: November 06, 2009, 11:52:25 AM »
Quote from: BH on November 06, 2009, 11:50:47 AM

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gtTtiYjujA8Cfkxjp8xiNgGEQBDgD9BP0M9G0

"The Senate voted Wednesday to extend and expand a popular tax credit for homebuyers that was scheduled to expire Nov. 30. The House is expected to schedule a quick vote on the bill, part of a package that also extends unemployment benefits for people out of work more than a year. Details of how the homebuyer tax credit would work:

Tax credit: Ten percent of the purchase price of a primary residence, up to a maximum of $8,000 for first-time homebuyers and $6,500 for repeat buyers. First-time homebuyers are defined as people who have not owned a home in the previous three years. Repeat buyers must have owned their current home at least five years. The credit cannot be used for houses costing more than $800,000.

Deadline for qualifying: Purchase agreements must be signed by April 30, 2010, and closings must be final by June 30."

Well, they didn't up the amount, so I'm fine with that.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1570 on: November 06, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on November 06, 2009, 11:52:25 AM
Quote from: BH on November 06, 2009, 11:50:47 AM

Well, they didn't up the amount, so I'm fine with that.

Biggest change is that they expanded it to repeat buyers.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1571 on: November 08, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

If you smell gas then it's not getting the spark to ignite.  Take Mrs. Kerm's nail file (or Joe Niekro's emery board) and file the node.  Sometimes they get corroded and don't spark.

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1572 on: November 08, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on November 08, 2009, 07:55:01 PM

If you smell gas then it's not getting the spark to ignite.  First turn off the gas to it, then Take Mrs. Kerm's nail file (or Joe Niekro's emery board) and file the node.  Sometimes they get corroded and don't spark.

Keeping BK alive for one more muskbag'd

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1573 on: November 09, 2009, 10:14:48 AM »

If you smell gas then it's not getting the spark to ignite.  Take Mrs. Kerm's nail file (or Joe Niekro's emery board) and file the node.  Sometimes they get corroded and don't spark.

BOOM.

I called Four Seasons (FYI, they charge the same for Sunday visits as they do for weekday visits).  The ignitor was cracked so, yes, it was not getting a spark.  Pricey little sumabitch, but at least the heat works now.  Thanks for the advice, though.
Hire Jim Essian!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1574 on: November 09, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on November 09, 2009, 10:14:48 AM

BOOM.

I called Four Seasons (FYI, they charge the same for Sunday visits as they do for weekday visits).  The ignitor was cracked so, yes, it was not getting a spark.  Pricey little sumabitch, but at least the heat works now.  Thanks for the advice, though.

Were they able to help with your tile work?