News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,497 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2445 on: December 31, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »
Quote from: SKO on December 31, 2010, 04:39:57 PM
This may be a horrible, horrible idea but the fiancee and I have set a date/venue for the wedding and if a few of you would like to attend on June 2nd, 2012, I believe I can swing a table for the Desipiot/HJE community of idiots. TDubbs is of course not allowed, but the rest of you can PM me if anyone's even remotely interested/able to come. Obviously don't feel obligated, but I waste 5-6 hours of taxpayer-funded working hours talking to you morons every day I suppose I can give you all a slice of wedding cake. We're not mailin' out invites yet but I'm just sounding this out to see if I can give her a rough estimate of how many of you may consider this a possibility.

How are you planning to explain the moran table to your other guests?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2446 on: December 31, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on December 31, 2010, 05:59:46 PM
This may be a horrible, horrible idea but the fiancee and I have set a date/venue for the wedding and if a few of you would like to attend on June 2nd, 2012, I believe I can swing a table for the Desipiot/HJE community of idiots. TDubbs is of course not allowed, but the rest of you can PM me if anyone's even remotely interested/able to come. Obviously don't feel obligated, but I waste 5-6 hours of taxpayer-funded working hours talking to you morons every day I suppose I can give you all a slice of wedding cake. We're not mailin' out invites yet but I'm just sounding this out to see if I can give her a rough estimate of how many of you may consider this a possibility.

Table? Oh, there's no way we'll make it to the reception.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2447 on: January 01, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 31, 2010, 06:12:46 PM
Quote from: Night Man on December 31, 2010, 05:59:46 PM

Table? Oh, there's no way we'll make to to the reception.
NCJW and I are on the maybe list. Probably not, but it's not out of the question.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2448 on: January 01, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »

Not only is it a great idea to get engaged while in college, but it's an even better idea to be engaged for 4 years before you get married.  Iowa is an awful place.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2449 on: January 01, 2011, 12:28:28 PM »

Question.  Who is this NSFW person?   He sure has some interesting friends.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2450 on: January 01, 2011, 02:20:36 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 01, 2011, 12:28:28 PM

Question.  Who is this NSFW person?   He sure has some interesting friends.

Hint: He showed up at your office one day sporting a Rocky tee-shirt and a shit-eating grin; probably had a tatted-up lesbian Army captain as a cohort.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2451 on: January 01, 2011, 03:37:51 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 01, 2011, 02:20:36 PM
Quote from: CBStew on January 01, 2011, 12:28:28 PM

Question.  Who is this NSFW person?   He sure has some interesting friends.

Hint: He showed up at your office one day sporting a Rocky tee-shirt and a shit-eating grin; probably had a tatted-up lesbian Army captain as a cohort.

Stranger things than that have happened in my office.  One December 31 I came back from lunch to find that 90% of the staff was stoned because someone brought in "brownies" as a joke and didn't tell anyone what was in them.  Two lawyers and a 62 year old secretary went to the emergency room.  The rest just sat back and enjoyed it.  Unfortunately, by the time I arrived the brownies were all gone.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2452 on: January 03, 2011, 08:37:48 AM »

THIS.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2453 on: January 03, 2011, 09:05:22 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 01, 2011, 11:06:13 AM

Not only is it a great idea to get engaged while in college, but it's an even better idea to be engaged for 4 years before you get married.  Iowa is an awful place.

Cut the kid some slack. Cows can't cook.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2454 on: January 03, 2011, 11:35:12 AM »

If you had posted this one day later, it would already be the strong favorite for 2011 Post of the Year.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2455 on: January 03, 2011, 11:36:37 AM »
DPD.

Anyone have any recommendations for a blu-ray player?

Needs to be able to stream Netflix and load up DVDs without extreme delay like many of the cheaper machines.

But other than that, nothing fancy.

Hoping to be under $150, ideally.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2456 on: January 03, 2011, 11:38:27 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 03, 2011, 11:36:37 AM
DPD.

Needs to be able to stream Netflix and load up DVDs without extreme delay like many of the cheaper machines.

Any of the Sonys.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2457 on: January 03, 2011, 12:12:25 PM »
DPD.

Spend a little extra and you get a game system with all that stuff

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2458 on: January 03, 2011, 12:14:32 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 03, 2011, 12:12:25 PM
DPD.

I have a Wii, but it doesn't play Blu-Ray, does it?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2459 on: January 03, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 03, 2011, 12:14:32 PM
Quote from: Yeti on January 03, 2011, 12:12:25 PM
DPD.

I have a Wii, but it doesn't play Blu-Ray, does it?

Que an extremely angry Bad Kermit.