News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,665 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2520 on: March 25, 2011, 03:14:34 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 25, 2011, 03:10:07 PM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2011, 03:08:53 PM
We're still years away from that kind of widespread bandwidth availability. Hell, millions are still stuck with DSL. You should be fine for the next...five years, at least. Netflixers, does your content stream in actual HD? I'd be surprised but that's more likely than Hulu right now.

Mine does.  My speed is 16 mps download and 5 mps upload.  Netflix calls it "Xtra-Fine HD" or something like that.

sounds like a game changer to me.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2521 on: March 25, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 25, 2011, 03:12:47 PM
We're still years away from that kind of widespread bandwidth availability. Hell, millions are still stuck with DSL. You should be fine for the next...five years, at least. Netflixers, does your content stream in actual HD? I'd be surprised but that's more likely than Hulu right now.

Mine does.  My speed is 16 mps download and 5 mps upload.  Netflix calls it "Xtra-Fine HD" or something like that.

Any ideas of the Disney stuff is available?

Didn't know if they restricted availability like they do on DVD.

That, conversely, I could not tell you.  I could search for some when I get back.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2522 on: March 25, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 25, 2011, 03:14:52 PM

Didn't know if they restricted availability like they do on DVD.

That, conversely, I could not tell you.  I could search for some when I get back.

Step back and let the expert answer......

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2523 on: March 25, 2011, 06:41:46 PM »

We get it, you're better than us.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2524 on: March 25, 2011, 09:05:38 PM »
Hell, millions are still stuck with DSL.

What does a static /29 cost from a cable provider?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2525 on: March 25, 2011, 09:49:52 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on March 25, 2011, 06:41:46 PM

We get it, you're better than us.

I didn't mean that at all. But I'll run with it.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2526 on: March 26, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »

From searching a few random titles, it looks like most weren't available for streaming.  The only one I found that was stream-able was Up.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2527 on: March 26, 2011, 02:05:29 PM »
Quote from: Eli on March 26, 2011, 09:56:37 AM

From searching a few random titles, it looks like most weren't available for streaming.  The only one I found that was stream-able was Up.

Makes sense, they don't put the Pixar stuff in the vault.
Guess I'll keep buying the blu-rays.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2528 on: March 26, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 26, 2011, 02:05:29 PM

Makes sense, they don't put the Pixar stuff in the vault.
Guess I'll keep buying the blu-rays.

It's been a pretty slow go with Pixar Blu-rays. "The Incredibles" is finally coming out next month.

Still waiting on "Finding Nemo".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2529 on: March 30, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »
Just quit my job. Got a new one earlier this week.

The minute I left, my fuckbag boss was badmouthing me to someone on the phone failing to realize his desk is surrounded by my friends who've worked with me there for years. This dude has been my boss for 6 months.

I realize there's not much I can do within the confines of a company I no longer work for but I'd still like to say that I hope this crosseyed retard gets kicked in the cockhead by a rodeo bull.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2530 on: March 30, 2011, 01:22:43 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:16:08 PM

The minute I left, my fuckbag boss was badmouthing me to someone on the phone failing to realize his desk is surrounded by my friends who've worked with me there for years. This dude has been my boss for 6 months.

I realize there's not much I can do within the confines of a company I no longer work for but I'd still like to say that I hope this crosseyed retard gets kicked in the cockhead by a rodeo bull.

Been there.  Fun when my ex-boss did it to the CFO of a client who changed banks the week after I left.  He changed to come with us (but not to me as a partner of mine had been calling on him for years).  I was accused of sabotage.  The prick who was my boss ended up somehow surviving his bank's failure.  Heh.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2531 on: March 30, 2011, 01:30:38 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on March 30, 2011, 01:22:43 PM

Been there.  Fun when my ex-boss did it to the CFO of a client who changed banks the week after I left.  He changed to come with us (but not to me as a partner of mine had been calling on him for years).  I was accused of sabotage.  The prick who was my boss ended up somehow surviving his bank's failure.  Heh.

Apparently a bunch of them are going to HR about it...I don't know what that's going to accomplish. Seems to me he could have used IM or waited until after work to gloat but he's not that bright.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2532 on: March 30, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
I hope this crosseyed retard gets kicked in the cockhead by a rodeo bull.

When you're angry, the rest of us win.
TIME TO POST!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2533 on: March 30, 2011, 01:39:29 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:30:38 PM

Been there.  Fun when my ex-boss did it to the CFO of a client who changed banks the week after I left.  He changed to come with us (but not to me as a partner of mine had been calling on him for years).  I was accused of sabotage.  The prick who was my boss ended up somehow surviving his bank's failure.  Heh.

Apparently a bunch of them are going to HR about it...I don't know what that's going to accomplish. Seems to me he could have used IM or waited until after work to gloat but he's not that bright.

It's probably not too late to sue saying you had to leave because of your boss's constant harassment. You can make millions. We can read all about it on my favorite sports site.

Wait - is oleg your old boss?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2534 on: March 30, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 30, 2011, 01:39:29 PM
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:30:38 PM

It's probably not too late to sue saying you had to leave because of your boss's constant harassment. You can make millions. We can read all about it on my favorite sports site.

Forgot to mention that while he was badmouthing me, he asked the person if they had seen the Hawks game last night.