News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,520 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2535 on: March 30, 2011, 02:05:32 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:40:23 PM
Quote from: BH on March 30, 2011, 01:39:29 PM
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:30:38 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on March 30, 2011, 01:22:43 PM
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 01:16:08 PM
Just quit my job. Got a new one earlier this week.

The minute I left, my fuckbag boss was badmouthing me to someone on the phone failing to realize his desk is surrounded by my friends who've worked with me there for years. This dude has been my boss for 6 months.

I realize there's not much I can do within the confines of a company I no longer work for but I'd still like to say that I hope this crosseyed retard gets kicked in the cockhead by a rodeo bull.

Been there.  Fun when my ex-boss did it to the CFO of a client who changed banks the week after I left.  He changed to come with us (but not to me as a partner of mine had been calling on him for years).  I was accused of sabotage.  The prick who was my boss ended up somehow surviving his bank's failure.  Heh.

Apparently a bunch of them are going to HR about it...I don't know what that's going to accomplish. Seems to me he could have used IM or waited until after work to gloat but he's not that bright.

It's probably not too late to sue saying you had to leave because of your boss's constant harassment. You can make millions. We can read all about it on my favorite sports site.

Forgot to mention that while he was badmouthing me, he asked the person if they had seen the Hawks game last night.

I'll take your case.  This is right in my wheelhouse.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2536 on: March 30, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 30, 2011, 02:05:32 PM

The minute I left, my fuckbag boss was badmouthing me to someone on the phone failing to realize his desk is surrounded by my friends who've worked with me there for years. This dude has been my boss for 6 months.

I realize there's not much I can do within the confines of a company I no longer work for but I'd still like to say that I hope this crosseyed retard gets kicked in the cockhead by a rodeo bull.

Been there.  Fun when my ex-boss did it to the CFO of a client who changed banks the week after I left.  He changed to come with us (but not to me as a partner of mine had been calling on him for years).  I was accused of sabotage.  The prick who was my boss ended up somehow surviving his bank's failure.  Heh.

Apparently a bunch of them are going to HR about it...I don't know what that's going to accomplish. Seems to me he could have used IM or waited until after work to gloat but he's not that bright.

It's probably not too late to sue saying you had to leave because of your boss's constant harassment. You can make millions. We can read all about it on my favorite sports site.

Forgot to mention that while he was badmouthing me, he asked the person if they had seen the Hawks game last night.

It's not a real case is it?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2537 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 02:09:25 PM

And Gil's not really a lawyer.

It's kismet!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2538 on: March 30, 2011, 02:12:27 PM »

What's your question? 
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2539 on: March 30, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 30, 2011, 02:11:09 PM
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 02:09:25 PM

And Gil's not really a lawyer.

It's kismet!

I prefer asshole.

Asshole being synonymous with attorney.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2540 on: March 30, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on March 30, 2011, 02:12:27 PM

What's your question? 

Yes, how can we help you?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2541 on: March 30, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »

What's your question? 

Did anyone see the Bulls game the other night?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2542 on: March 30, 2011, 02:17:20 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 30, 2011, 02:14:05 PM

What's your question? 

Did anyone see the Bulls game the other night?

IS that a sport?  Then yes.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2543 on: April 01, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
I can't keep my Desipiots straight on the social media sites. Who are you people?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2544 on: April 01, 2011, 09:57:54 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 01, 2011, 09:42:39 AM
I can't keep my Desipiots straight on the social media sites. Who are you people?

I have sideburns and punch Hitler.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2545 on: April 01, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »
Quote from: Bort on April 01, 2011, 09:57:54 AM

Well duh.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2546 on: April 01, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 01, 2011, 09:59:32 AM

Well duh.

I'm the one playing a guitar. Who sent you a friend request today.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2547 on: April 01, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 01, 2011, 10:09:48 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 01, 2011, 09:59:32 AM

Well duh.

I'm the one playing a guitar. Who sent you a friend request today.

I knew that one because I've met you.

I'm pretty sure the only people that won't help me out here are the ones I'm not sure about.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2548 on: April 01, 2011, 10:27:42 AM »

I'm the dashingly handsome, suave, sophisticated one.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2549 on: April 01, 2011, 11:11:11 AM »
I'm a pair of purple shoes.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16