News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,483 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2700 on: July 24, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 24, 2011, 09:48:38 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on July 24, 2011, 09:15:35 PM
Made me think of you, Desipio.

Other than the fact that everyone that posts here has met one another at some point this is probably right on.

While you bust each other's balls, I think you're more apt to troll the Cubtards all over the internets.  Most of whom you've probably not met - except Yellon, who you probably wish you've not met. 
M'lady.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2701 on: July 24, 2011, 11:42:07 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2704 on: August 01, 2011, 10:54:05 AM »

Does anyone have an auto glass guy they'd recommend in northern Cook County?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2705 on: August 01, 2011, 11:14:59 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 01, 2011, 10:54:05 AM

Does anyone have an auto glass guy they'd recommend in northern Cook County?

Evanston Auto Glass on Dodge near Dempster.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2709 on: August 04, 2011, 12:58:46 PM »
As my fantasy football league blows up for the 5th time in 14 years and hits the reset button due to overly complicated rules...
We had been doing a keeper auction leagues for a few years, but are battling with a huge gulf in interest and commitment levels from people so we need to simplify.

Wondering what formats/rules people are using in their leagues for keepers that are draft-based (or auction-based, though I think this ship has sailed amongst the less interested).

The rule we use in the Desipio Baseball league is the 2-round bump for keepers, no maximum keepers or maximum years of keepiness - just the 2-round bump. This seems to work pretty well.
Are there other plans, particularly ones that don't limit keepers or tenure?

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2710 on: August 11, 2011, 10:55:15 AM »
Anyone have experience or know someone that's gotten a degree/certification in teaching English overseas? I've seen a few different TESOL sites and they look legit but they also look like they could just be a way to take a few hundred dollars of mine and leave me out to dry.

I'm seriously starting to look into this and any advice would be much appreciated.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2711 on: August 28, 2011, 02:10:30 AM »
Is this the right place to express an abiding hatred for the "cold cap" franchisees that are trying to fill my mom's head with garbage?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2712 on: September 07, 2011, 08:50:09 AM »
As featured on No Reservations, the resort of choice for vacationing Kurds and redassed autistic micks.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2713 on: September 14, 2011, 08:30:52 PM »
OK, does anybody have competent French language skills? I have a translation question.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2714 on: September 14, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 14, 2011, 08:30:52 PM
OK, does anybody have competent French language skills? I have a translation question.

Define competent.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015