News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,153 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2730 on: October 27, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 26, 2011, 11:19:50 PM
The only thread we'll ever need...

http://gawker.com/5853736/man-caught-having-sex-with-donkey-claimed-it-was-a-shapeshifting-hooker

QuoteA Zimbabwean man was busted on Sunday at 4 a.m. penetrating a donkey tied to a tree in his backyard (with his penis). The man, 28-year-old Sunday Moyo, admitted to the court that it indeed must have looked bad — but hear him out! Because only a few hours earlier, the donkey was a human prostitute.

From New Zimbabwe:

Quote"Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested," [Sunday Moyo] began.

"I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don't know how she then became a donkey."

According to The Herald, he also claimed he was in love:

Quote"I think I am also a donkey. I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with [the] donkey," [Moyo said.]

I think adding (with his penis) to a post could become a thing.

You know, with his penis.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2731 on: November 09, 2011, 10:18:26 PM »
Dagnabit, where's Pen? I want to know the CPM for a three-minute advertorial on Delta. And I want to know it now.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2732 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:04 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 09, 2011, 10:18:26 PM
Dagnabit, where's Pen? I want to know the CPM for a three-minute advertorial on Delta. And I want to know it now.

"On Delta"

You mean, on the actual airline?

On their website?
On the TVs on the seat backs?

I need more info.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2733 on: November 11, 2011, 12:04:08 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 10, 2011, 10:11:04 AM

"On Delta"

On their website?

I need more info.

IFE.

Quote from: Babs FisherDuring the month of November, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) will have a 3-minute video on flu prevention included as part of in-flight programming call "Lifestyle365" aboard Delta Air Lines. The video features NVIC co-founder and president Barbara Loe Fisher urging viewers to become informed about influenza and how to stay well during the flu season.

To view the video, which will be seen by travelers on Delta, please go to YouTube.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2734 on: November 11, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 11, 2011, 12:04:08 PM

"On Delta"

On their website?

I need more info.

IFE.

Quote from: Babs FisherDuring the month of November, the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) will have a 3-minute video on flu prevention included as part of in-flight programming call "Lifestyle365" aboard Delta Air Lines. The video features NVIC co-founder and president Barbara Loe Fisher urging viewers to become informed about influenza and how to stay well during the flu season.

To view the video, which will be seen by travelers on Delta, please go to YouTube.

So, you want to know exactly how much money it took to get Delta to agree to show its customers a PSA advocating against flu vaccinations?
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2735 on: November 11, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 11, 2011, 12:22:53 PM

"On Delta"

On their website?

I need more info.

IFE.

So, you want to know exactly how much money it took to get Delta to agree to show its customers a PSA advocating against flu vaccinations?

You know what the dude wants, just answer the fucking question
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2736 on: November 11, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 11, 2011, 01:05:29 PM
Quote from: PenPho on November 11, 2011, 12:22:53 PM

"On Delta"

On their website?

I need more info.

IFE.

You know what the dude wants, just answer the fucking question

Roughly how much would do. It runs for the month. I was guessing $45k.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2737 on: November 16, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »
Hey only site, help me out. My wife claims there is an SUV cage type thing you can buy that's not just something to keep your dogs safe. She's convinced if we crash something is going to fly out of the back and hit my son like a missile. I can't find anything that fits this description. Does anyone know a place to get such a thing?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2738 on: November 16, 2011, 10:48:23 PM »

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2739 on: November 16, 2011, 10:55:33 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 16, 2011, 10:43:32 PM
Hey only site, help me out. My wife claims there is an SUV cage type thing you can buy that's not just something to keep your dogs safe. She's convinced if we crash something is going to fly out of the back and hit my son like a missile. I can't find anything that fits this description. Does anyone know a place to get such a thing?

I think I'm missing the part where the dogs are safe but there's all kinds of other junk flying around.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2740 on: November 16, 2011, 11:04:14 PM »

Slak, you gotta think "outside" the "box."

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2741 on: November 16, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on November 16, 2011, 11:04:14 PM

Slak, you gotta think "outside" the "box."

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2742 on: November 17, 2011, 12:36:17 AM »
Fantastic.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2743 on: November 17, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
Some options:

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2744 on: November 17, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 17, 2011, 10:33:08 AM

Wait, how were you able to upload photos from your camera onto Desipo?  Your kid's really cute, BTW.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs