News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,731 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #3150 on: July 31, 2013, 09:13:06 AM »
Anyone know of a good airport limousine service that can furnish a car seat for a 3.5-year-old?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3151 on: July 31, 2013, 09:36:11 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 31, 2013, 09:13:06 AM
Anyone know of a good airport limousine service that can furnish a car seat for a 3.5-year-old?

What kind of seat does he need (booster? Full five point harness?)?  We recently used American Coach Limousine (as heard on the Score!) and I was satisfied with pricing and service, but we just brought our 2 year old's car seat with us, then gate checked it for the flight and used it with the rental car when we arrived.  You might want to check with them, but I'm not sure a car service will bother to provide as I believe they're exempt from the child car seat laws.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3152 on: July 31, 2013, 11:37:03 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 31, 2013, 09:36:11 AM

What kind of seat does he need (booster? Full five point harness?)?  We recently used American Coach Limousine (as heard on the Score!) and I was satisfied with pricing and service, but we just brought our 2 year old's car seat with us, then gate checked it for the flight and used it with the rental car when we arrived.  You might want to check with them, but I'm not sure a car service will bother to provide as I believe they're exempt from the child car seat laws.

What the fuck is a "car seat"?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3153 on: August 01, 2013, 08:33:57 AM »
Quote from: flannj on July 31, 2013, 11:37:03 PM

Maybe we should explain how public sewer systems work before we get into the advanced stuff with you, flannj.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3154 on: August 01, 2013, 09:08:44 AM »
Quote from: CT III on August 01, 2013, 08:33:57 AM
Quote from: flannj on July 31, 2013, 11:37:03 PM

Maybe we should explain how public sewer systems work before we get into the advanced stuff with you, flannj.

The lack of typos and angry rants at clouds makes me forget flannj is a common oPtoat-eater like Huey.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3155 on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:42 AM »
So I need new tires for my car. Any recommendations? I saw the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tires on Tire Rack and thought those sounded good, but I've never bought replacement tires until now. Any experiences with that particular set, or any better alternatives?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3156 on: September 02, 2013, 07:48:39 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 02, 2013, 05:16:42 AM
So I need new tires for my car. Any recommendations? I saw the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tires on Tire Rack and thought those sounded good, but I've never bought replacement tires until now. Any experiences with that particular set, or any better alternatives?

Well, Tire Rack is great. I've never used them, but have heard nothing but good reviews from friends, coworkers, and customers. Generally just do the same buying process for anything else online --- look for something that fits your car and has good reviews (and a good number of reviews).

Do you have a Costco membership? You can get pretty good deals (comparable to Tire Rack after accounting for S&H) on quality tires there. As a nice perk, they'll perform balancing, rotations, flat repairs, and nitrogen fill-ups for free whenever you're in the store.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3157 on: September 02, 2013, 09:30:51 PM »
Why not avail myself of the Only Site's wisdom once more.  Do any of you have a pilot's license?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3158 on: September 03, 2013, 07:31:05 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 02, 2013, 09:30:51 PM
Why not avail myself of the Only Site's wisdom once more.  Do any of you have a pilot's license?

Thrill's a pilot of the chocolate runway, if that helps?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3159 on: September 03, 2013, 10:07:19 AM »

I'm fully instrument-rated on Microsoft Flight Simulator.

No, no I'm not.

FUCK LANDINGS!!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3160 on: September 03, 2013, 10:10:12 AM »

No.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3161 on: September 03, 2013, 10:15:13 AM »
I have 1.5 hours accrued towards a license. Only 38.5 to go. What do you need?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3162 on: September 03, 2013, 11:09:34 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 03, 2013, 10:15:13 AM

Following in the steps of this man, Chuck?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3163 on: September 03, 2013, 12:19:14 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 03, 2013, 11:09:34 AM

Elaine : We have a visitor. . .
Oever : Hello.
Murdock : Hi!
Elaine : This is Captain Oever, Mr Murdock and Mr Basta. This is Allen Soriano. . .
Oever : Well hi Allen.
Murdock : Come on up here, you can see better.
Oever : We have something here for our special visitors ( takes out a model airplane for Allen ), would you like to have it?
Allen : Thank youuuuuuu! Thanks alot!
Oever : Sure. You ever been in a cockpit before?
Allen : No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Oever : You ever . . . seen a grown man naked ?
Murdock : Do you want me to check the weather Clarence?
Oever : No, why don't you take care of it. Allen, did ya ever hang around a gymnasium?
Elaine : We'd better get back now Allen!
Oever : Noooooooo, Allen can stay here for a while if he'd like.
Allen : Could I?
Elaine : Okay, if you don't get in the way.
Murdock : Flight 2-0-9er to Denver radio, climbing to cruise at 42,000. Will report again over Lincoln. Over and out.
Allen : Wait a minute! I know you. You're Chuck Gitles. You write for a blog called Ivy Chat.
Murdock : I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Allen : You are Chuck! I've read your blog. My dad reads it everyday.
Murdock : I think you should go back to your seat now Allen. Right Clarence?
Oever : Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
Murdock : But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
Allen : I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't know about baseball, and that you are unreasonably hard on him. And he says lots of times, you don't post anything.  And that you ripped off that dead parrot thing from Yellon. And that you don't really try ... except during the playoffs.
Murdock : The hell I don't!! ( grabs joey by collar ) LISTEN KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at Maple Junior High. I'm out there busting my buns every night thinkinbg of Cubs things to be wrong about. Tell your old man to write some intelligent wrong analysis about the Cubs everyday these days.
Oever : Allen, do you like movies about gladiators?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3164 on: September 03, 2013, 02:17:25 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 03, 2013, 12:19:14 PM
Quote from: Fork on September 03, 2013, 11:09:34 AM

Elaine : We have a visitor. . .
Oever : Hello.
Murdock : Hi!
Elaine : This is Captain Oever, Mr Murdock and Mr Basta. This is Allen Soriano. . .
Oever : Well hi Allen.
Murdock : Come on up here, you can see better.
Oever : We have something here for our special visitors ( takes out a model airplane for Allen ), would you like to have it?
Allen : Thank youuuuuuu! Thanks alot!
Oever : Sure. You ever been in a cockpit before?
Allen : No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Oever : You ever . . . seen a grown man naked ?
Murdock : Do you want me to check the weather Clarence?
Oever : No, why don't you take care of it. Allen, did ya ever hang around a gymnasium?
Elaine : We'd better get back now Allen!
Oever : Noooooooo, Allen can stay here for a while if he'd like.
Allen : Could I?
Elaine : Okay, if you don't get in the way.
Murdock : Flight 2-0-9er to Denver radio, climbing to cruise at 42,000. Will report again over Lincoln. Over and out.
Allen : Wait a minute! I know you. You're Chuck Gitles. You write for a blog called Ivy Chat.
Murdock : I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Allen : You are Chuck! I've read your blog. My dad reads it everyday.
Murdock : I think you should go back to your seat now Allen. Right Clarence?
Oever : Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
Murdock : But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
Allen : I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't know about baseball, and that you are unreasonably hard on him. And he says lots of times, you don't post anything.  And that you ripped off that dead parrot thing from Yellon. And that you don't really try ... except during the playoffs.
Murdock : The hell I don't!! ( grabs joey by collar ) LISTEN KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at Maple Junior High. I'm out there busting my buns every night thinkinbg of Cubs things to be wrong about. Tell your old man to write some intelligent wrong analysis about the Cubs everyday these days.
Oever : Allen, do you like movies about gladiators?

[slow clap]
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck