News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,556 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #3270 on: May 02, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »
Anybody have a feel for what reasonable prices for one of these would be on the Divernippine market? My Imaginary Ex has been without a cell phone for some time.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3271 on: May 14, 2014, 11:10:01 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK ARE ORGANIC BABY CLOTHES?

And how much am I going to hate the answer to this question?

(Tip: If it can be avoided, don't have a younger brother that is getting married for the second time)
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3272 on: May 14, 2014, 11:33:45 PM »
Quote from: flannj on May 14, 2014, 11:10:01 PM

(Tip: If it can be avoided, don't have a younger brother that is getting married for the second time)

Clothes for babies who have organs.  Next question?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3273 on: May 15, 2014, 01:17:40 AM »

Clothes made from organically grown natural fibres, man.  You put plastic and pesticide against your child's skin?  What are you, some kind of fucking MONSTER?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3274 on: May 15, 2014, 07:13:01 AM »

Wait until your gramps days come, gramps.

Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3275 on: May 15, 2014, 08:21:58 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 15, 2014, 01:17:40 AM

Clothes made from organically grown natural fibres, man.  You put plastic and pesticide against your child's skin?  What are you, some kind of fucking MONSTER?

"A little toga made of stitched together Guinness bar towels was good enough for my children, for me, my da, his da, his da's da..."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3276 on: May 15, 2014, 08:27:24 AM »

Fibres? Is that what they grow in the Outback?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3277 on: May 15, 2014, 08:36:12 AM »

I don't think it's that hard to understand.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3278 on: May 15, 2014, 10:19:56 AM »
Quote from: Bort on May 15, 2014, 08:21:58 AM

"A little toga made've stitched together Guinness bar towels was good 'nuff for me children, for me, me da, his da, his da's da..."

Tweaked for phonetic accuracy'd.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3279 on: May 15, 2014, 03:33:27 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on May 15, 2014, 10:19:56 AM
Quote from: Bort on May 15, 2014, 08:21:58 AM

"A little toga made've stitched together Guinness bar towels was good 'nuff for me children, for me, me da, his da, his da's da..."

Tweaked for phonetic accuracy'd.

Edit accepted. I totally forgot to run it through the Hibernian to English translator.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3280 on: July 11, 2014, 12:27:18 PM »
I'm going to sell my full-size retina iPad and switch to a mini.  I've always had Wi-Fi only models but this time I'm getting LTE.  Looking hard at T-Mobile but was wondering if any of you have experiences with any of the four carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile) that offer iPad service.  Which would you go with?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3281 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 11, 2014, 12:27:18 PM
I'm going to sell my full-size retina iPad and switch to a mini.  I've always had Wi-Fi only models but this time I'm getting LTE.  Looking hard at T-Mobile but was wondering if any of you have experiences with any of the four carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile) that offer iPad service.  Which would you go with?

I don't really imagine that the "iPad service" would be that much different from their mobile network service you get through your phone. It runs on the same shit (for data). Pick the best provider by you. I have Verizon and it works well for me, but around me, AT&T is the best network. It just depends where you are.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3282 on: July 11, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 11, 2014, 12:31:28 PM

I don't really imagine that the "iPad service" would be that much different from their mobile network service you get through your phone. It runs on the same shit (for data). Pick the best provider by you. I have Verizon and it works well for me, but around me, AT&T is the best network. It just depends where you are.

I actually think the receiver in my Mini is more robust than my phone's. I have AT&T, and I'm happy with it.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3283 on: July 11, 2014, 12:54:11 PM »

I have AT&T on my phone, but I want a different provider on my tablet so I can try out another network and see if I might want to switch (or not).  T-Mobile gives you 200 MB for free every month just for getting a T-Mobile iPad and their plans are cheaper.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3284 on: July 11, 2014, 06:09:08 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 11, 2014, 12:54:11 PM

I have AT&T on my phone, but I want a different provider on my tablet so I can try out another network and see if I might want to switch (or not).  T-Mobile gives you 200 MB for free every month just for getting a T-Mobile iPad and their plans are cheaper.

I think there is usually a short tryout period on new plans.  As coverage can vary greatly between carriers in very limited areas, I would just ask T-mobile if they offer a tryout period and make sure there is coverage in teh places you are likely to use it.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.