News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,437 )

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2007, 02:17:34 PM »
Quote from: CT II on March 07, 2007, 01:56:58 PM
Quote from: AC on March 07, 2007, 01:16:40 PM
Quote from: CT II on March 07, 2007, 12:52:48 PM
Quote from: theoneandonlyjim on March 07, 2007, 12:48:02 PM
Quote from: JD, Too on March 07, 2007, 12:01:04 PM
If anyone has any leads on high-paying jobs that don't require training, actual work, or even showing up, then hit me up. 

If you don't mind the occasional gunshot, I could give you a reference for the crack dealers down the street from me.

According to Freakonomics, crack dealers don't make shit.

See, I can read too, Slaky.

Freakonomics? Do you read US Weekly too?

No, I read Chuck Klosterman's psuedo-intellectual bullshit about pop culture and pretend its brilliant.

That's cool. I make fun of what everyone else likes because I'm insecure about my small penis, mouth herpes and Asian Bird Flu.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
Quote from: AC on March 07, 2007, 02:17:34 PM
If anyone has any leads on high-paying jobs that don't require training, actual work, or even showing up, then hit me up. 

If you don't mind the occasional gunshot, I could give you a reference for the crack dealers down the street from me.

No, I read Chuck Klosterman's psuedo-intellectual bullshit about pop culture and pretend its brilliant.

That's cool. I make fun of what everyone else likes because I'm insecure about my small penis, mouth herpes and Asian Bird Flu.

Actually, I should retract that statement, because I've never read anything by Klosterman other than that crap with Simmons on ESPN.com.  So I didn't mean it.  And I didn't even think Freakonomics was that good.  But your US Weekly comment pushed me too far.  I overrreacted, and I apologize. 

And mouth herpes?  I wish.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2007, 02:27:30 PM »
Quote from: CT II on March 07, 2007, 02:26:30 PM

Actually, I should retract that statement, because I've never read anything by Klosterman other than that crap with Simmons on ESPN.com.  So I didn't mean it.  And I didn't even think Freakonomics was that good.  But your US Weekly comment pushed me too far.  I overrreacted, and I apologize. 

Oh shit, there you go again thinking I was being sarcastic. What's with that? I was really talking about myself.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »

My ears are burning. 

I think it's the ear herpes flaring up...
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2007, 02:30:54 PM »
Quote from: AC on March 07, 2007, 02:27:30 PM

Oh shit, there you go again thinking I was being sarcastic. What's with that? I was really talking about myself.

I know.  But I still felt bad.  I take pride in using insults like sniper, rather than blindly firing them like a machine gun, hoping I hit something.

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »
Quote from: CT II on March 07, 2007, 02:30:54 PM

I know.  But I still felt bad.  I take pride in using insults like sniper, rather than blindly firing them like a machine gun, hoping I hit something.

What? That's the American way!

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »
Quote from: CT II on March 07, 2007, 02:30:54 PM

If you don't continue to insult AC Slaky, I'll be personally insulted. So it's a win-win for you.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2007, 03:53:58 PM »
Another hijack...

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder today. I've had tendinitis in the long head biceps where it ties into the shoulder since late last softball season. It's hurt like a cunt with teeth ever since. Well, the numbing has worn off and I do feel a bit better right now, just moving my arm around into positions that used to hurt. There's some discomfort but not what there was. I'm obviously not going to test it out by trying to fire a football 50 yards or bench press my weight. But I'm wondering what I might expect.

If you've ever had such an injection, tell me: will the pain/inflammation continue to reduce over the next day or week? Or is this it? 
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

James Westfall

• Sex Panther from Odeon
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on March 07, 2007, 03:53:58 PM
Another hijack...

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder today. I've had tendinitis in the long head biceps where it ties into the shoulder since late last softball season. It's hurt like a cunt with teeth ever since. Well, the numbing has worn off and I do feel a bit better right now, just moving my arm around into positions that used to hurt. There's some discomfort but not what there was. I'm obviously not going to test it out by trying to fire a football 50 yards or bench press my weight. But I'm wondering what I might expect.

If you've ever had such an injection, tell me: will the pain/inflammation continue to reduce over the next day or week? Or is this it? 

Pussy.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2007, 04:09:40 PM »
Another hijack...

Didn't do shit for me.  I take that back, it felt wierd for a week and then didn't do shit and my shoulder went back to feeling like I was being stabbed and then set on fire when I rotated it over my head.

I had some pretty major structural problems going on, though, so it's probably not comparable.

My pops has had a couple and they've worked well so hopefully it's more like that for you.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »
Quote from: Pre on March 07, 2007, 04:09:40 PM
Another hijack...

Didn't do shit for me.  I take that back, it felt wierd for a week and then didn't do shit and my shoulder went back to feeling like I was being stabbed and then set on fire when I rotated it over my head.

I had some pretty major structural problems going on, though, so it's probably not comparable.

My pops has had a couple and they've worked well so hopefully it's more like that for you.

I'm trying to figure out if I have major structural damage or tendinitis like the Dr. said. Physical therapy didn't do shit, so now it's the needle. Next it's an MRI and the reality that the one athletic talent I ever had is gone forever.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2007, 04:27:29 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on March 07, 2007, 04:17:38 PM
Another hijack...

I'm trying to figure out if I have major structural damage or tendinitis like the Dr. said. Physical therapy didn't do shit, so now it's the needle. Next it's an MRI and the reality that the one athletic talent I ever had is gone forever.

Jerking off is not an athletic talent, dude. 
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2007, 04:29:21 PM »
Quote from: JD, Too on March 07, 2007, 04:27:29 PM
Another hijack...

It isn't?  Fuck.  I was hoping to qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games in Chicago.  I guess I'll scale back my training.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
Quote from: JD, Too on March 07, 2007, 04:27:29 PM
Another hijack...

I don't need my shoulder to jerk off, dude. I use my hips.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
Another hijack...

I hear snapping a towel has worked definitely a few times.