News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,292 )

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »
Also make sure to take some TP with you and dump in each and every apartment. This does two things-  A) it allows you time to think and reflect on your life and the potential apartment and B) it shows the landlord that you are the boss and that he should give the apartment to you at a reduced rate.

bozos72

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2007, 11:22:46 AM »
Quote from: BananaHands on June 05, 2007, 11:21:13 AM
Also make sure to take some TP with you and dump in each and every apartment. This does two things-  A) it allows you time to think and reflect on your life and the potential apartment and B) it shows the landlord that you are the boss and that he should give the apartment to you at a reduced rate.

Flushing is for pussies.  I think it's in the Carnegie book.
Validated Kermit, 6/11/2007

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2007, 11:25:08 AM »

If you're going to press upon the landlord that it is you who are the boss, I suggest forgoing the TP, shit with the door open, don't flush, don't wash your hands, and then make sure you shake hands at the conclusion of the tour.

SD

• Victim Of The Cubs Crack/Quack Medical Staff
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2007, 02:54:11 PM »
I lived in Chicago for exactly 1 day in 2003.  The apartment we looked at was very nice, and very affordable.  Was about $1000 split between two people.  Just blocks from Wrigley Field and Lake Michigan.  I still wonder what could have been.

Then again, I think the apartment might have been around Halsted, which I didn't know anything about at the time.  Thanks to this (the only) site (you'll ever need), I've learned that Halsted might not be the right place for an upstanding heterosexual such as myself.  Good luck and good hunting, Pexarino!
Alpha And Omega.  The Beginning And The End.  The First And The Last.

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2007, 03:02:02 PM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Josh Hancock on June 05, 2007, 11:25:08 AM

If you're going to press upon the landlord that it is you who are the boss, I suggest forgoing the TP, shit with the door open, don't flush, don't wash your hands, and then make sure you shake hands at the conclusion of the tour.

You guys gave me the hiccups.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2007, 03:02:59 PM »
Quote from: SD on June 05, 2007, 02:54:11 PM
I lived in Chicago for exactly 1 day in 2003.  The apartment we looked at was very nice, and very affordable.  Was about $1000 split between two people.  Just blocks from Wrigley Field and Lake Michigan.  I still wonder what could have been.

Then again, I think the apartment might have been around Halsted, which I didn't know anything about at the time.  Thanks to this (the only) site (you'll ever need), I've learned that Halsted might not be the right place for an upstanding heterosexual such as myself.  Good luck and good hunting, Pexarino!

1)  One day?  And you just leave us hanging like that?  What the hell's the story behind THAT one?

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a fuck what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Fork_The_Third

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on June 05, 2007, 03:02:59 PM

1)  One day?  And you just leave us hanging like that?  What the hell's the story behind THAT one?

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a f@#$ what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.

somehow, you manage to sound only slightly jealous.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2007, 03:20:36 PM »
Quote from: Fork_The_Third on June 05, 2007, 03:17:23 PM

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a f@#$ what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.

You think Mike secretly wishes "Chad" was a ghey and would whisk him away to his little nest of sin on Halsted for some ... yilch.

I kinda got that too.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

SD

• Victim Of The Cubs Crack/Quack Medical Staff
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2007, 03:26:17 PM »
I'm definitely not homophobic (stop me if you've heard this before -- my uncle is gay), so that does sound decent.  Sounds like a monopoly on the females, since there's no competition.  If the Halsted area ladies needs a cleanup hitter, I'm the guy for the gals!

Cliffhanger, eh?  This makes me want to put a soap opera spin on this.

I slept in my car on the mean streets of Chicago, while cops were constantly driving by from every which direction.

To be continued...
Alpha And Omega.  The Beginning And The End.  The First And The Last.

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2007, 03:29:37 PM »

1)  One day?  And you just leave us hanging like that?  What the hell's the story behind THAT one?

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a f@#$ what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.

I remember that guy.  Gave good head.

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2007, 03:33:05 PM »

Well, YEAH. 

Actually, I wouldn't want to trade places with him.  Barring Alzheimer’s, intelligence doesn’t go away.  This guy’s game though, will eventually turn pathetic, unless he becomes a millionaire, which he won’t.  I'll take the brains.  At least that’s what I tell myself.

Seriously, though, the guy got laid more than Paul.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2007, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 05, 2007, 03:20:36 PM

You think Mike secretly wishes "Chad" was a ghey and would whisk him away to his little nest of sin on Halsted for some ... yilch.

I kinda got that too.

You guys are just mad cuz I called yer little Joy Luck Club of Weight Loss gay.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2007, 03:36:02 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on June 05, 2007, 03:34:00 PM

I kinda got that too.

I eat chicken almost every single day.  That's how I get my abs to pop. 
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2007, 03:37:45 PM »

I kinda got that too.

You mean the one where I was thoroughly mocking fat people and talking about dropping a half-meter deuce and eating peanut butter? No, that was no phase. I was just thoroughly mocking your hero worship of some switch-hitting Halsted bar hopper. It was quite fun too.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 05, 2007, 03:37:45 PM

I kinda got that too.

You mean the one where I was thoroughly mocking fat people and talking about dropping a half-meter deuce and eating peanut butter? No, that was no phase. I was just thoroughly mocking your hero worship of some switch-hitting Halsted bar hopper. It was quite fun too.

Next you're gonna tell me Paul wasn't getting laid every night.

Why must you be so cruel?
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive