News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,818 )

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on June 05, 2007, 03:40:50 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on June 05, 2007, 03:37:45 PM
Quote from: Down In Front on June 05, 2007, 03:34:00 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on June 05, 2007, 03:20:36 PM
Quote from: Fork_The_Third on June 05, 2007, 03:17:23 PM
Quote from: Down In Front on June 05, 2007, 03:02:59 PM
Quote from: SD on June 05, 2007, 02:54:11 PM
I lived in Chicago for exactly 1 day in 2003.  The apartment we looked at was very nice, and very affordable.  Was about $1000 split between two people.  Just blocks from Wrigley Field and Lake Michigan.  I still wonder what could have been.

Then again, I think the apartment might have been around Halsted, which I didn't know anything about at the time.  Thanks to this (the only) site (you'll ever need), I've learned that Halsted might not be the right place for an upstanding heterosexual such as myself.  Good luck and good hunting, Pexarino!

1)  One day?  And you just leave us hanging like that?  What the hell's the story behind THAT one?

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a f@#$ what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.

somehow, you manage to sound only slightly jealous.

You think Mike secretly wishes "Chad" was a ghey and would whisk him away to his little nest of sin on Halsted for some ... yilch.

I kinda got that too.

You guys are just mad cuz I called yer little Joy Luck Club of Weight Loss gay.

You mean the one where I was thoroughly mocking fat people and talking about dropping a half-meter deuce and eating peanut butter? No, that was no phase. I was just thoroughly mocking your hero worship of some switch-hitting Halsted bar hopper. It was quite fun too.

Next you're gonna tell me Paul wasn't getting laid every night.

Why must you be so cruel?

No fear of that, ol boy. Paul is what we thought he was.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 05, 2007, 03:43:41 PM
I lived in Chicago for exactly 1 day in 2003.  The apartment we looked at was very nice, and very affordable.  Was about $1000 split between two people.  Just blocks from Wrigley Field and Lake Michigan.  I still wonder what could have been.

Then again, I think the apartment might have been around Halsted, which I didn't know anything about at the time.  Thanks to this (the only) site (you'll ever need), I've learned that Halsted might not be the right place for an upstanding heterosexual such as myself.  Good luck and good hunting, Pexarino!

1)  One day?  And you just leave us hanging like that?  What the hell's the story behind THAT one?

2)  You don't have to be gay to live on Halsted;  you just can't be a homophobe.  I used to work with a guy who was your typical Lincoln Park-like Trixiemale.  And, naturally his name was Chad.  He grew up downstate, and was one of the biggest flippin' whores I ever had the distinction of partying with.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but I'll be damned if he didn't get laid nearly every goddamn weekend, and usually by girls who were out of most guys' leagues.  Anyway, this guy  lived right at Halsted and Roscoe, which is like Ground Zero of Boys Town.  Didn't bother him in the least.  Why would it?  He was too busy banging chicks to give a f@#$ what people thought.  Besides, as he used to say, plenty of straight chicks in the neighborhood--hetero girls naturally feeling safer in a clean area not infested by potential rapists.  To him, it was a numbers game.  What a slut.

You think Mike secretly wishes "Chad" was a ghey and would whisk him away to his little nest of sin on Halsted for some ... yilch.

I kinda got that too.

You mean the one where I was thoroughly mocking fat people and talking about dropping a half-meter deuce and eating peanut butter? No, that was no phase. I was just thoroughly mocking your hero worship of some switch-hitting Halsted bar hopper. It was quite fun too.

Crown his ass. Preferably whilist on a bike.

SD

• Victim Of The Cubs Crack/Quack Medical Staff
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
Quote from: Slaky! on June 05, 2007, 03:51:09 PM

I kinda got that too.

I call BULLSHIT!  Except for the bike part. 
Alpha And Omega.  The Beginning And The End.  The First And The Last.

Fork_The_Third

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2007, 08:12:41 AM »
Quote from: SD on June 05, 2007, 03:54:38 PM
Quote from: Slaky! on June 05, 2007, 03:51:09 PM

I kinda got that too.

I call BULLSHIT!  Except for the bike part. 

your skepticism about teh Paul's cocksmanship isn't welcome here.

If Paul ever engages in dude on dude, it's not because he's ghey, it's because he's run out of women.

numbersman2

• Does your little dog bite?
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2007, 12:45:07 PM »
I don't think I can help you out about your apartment question, until you post your girlfiends' address here too.
Go Away

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2007, 12:47:06 PM »
Quote from: numbersman2 on June 06, 2007, 12:45:07 PM
I don't think I can help you out about your apartment question, until you post your girlfiends' address here too.

How many girlfriends do you think I have? And why do you assume you'd even want any of their addresses?

Paul? "Chad"?
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2007, 01:44:36 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 06, 2007, 12:47:06 PM

How many girlfriends do you think I have? And why do you assume you'd even want any of their addresses?

Paul? "Chad"?

The way you "flow", I don't know. 70?

SD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2007, 02:31:18 PM »
And why do you assume you'd even want any of their addresses?

He's looking for a fourth for his golf game. 

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
Quote from: BananaHands on June 06, 2007, 01:44:36 PM

Paul? "Chad"?

http://www.myspace.com/andrewunderscorepeck   

Click play on the song, "It's called life" featuring Apex.

It doesn't play automatically when you visit my page. My verse is second. ~ APP

SD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2007, 04:35:17 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 06, 2007, 04:15:43 PM

Paul? "Chad"?

Woah.  Say, man!  That was, oh, I don't know, what do you call it -- phat?  Is that it?  If so, that's what that was.  Real good stuff there, Pex.  Respect/props/e-high five (I can upgrade that to a chest bump if need be).

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2007, 04:37:46 PM »
Quote from: SD on June 06, 2007, 04:35:17 PM

Paul? "Chad"?

Woah.  Say, man!  That was, oh, I don't know, what do you call it -- phat?  Is that it?  If so, that's what that was.  Real good stuff there, Pex.  Respect/props/e-high five (I can upgrade that to a chest bump if need be).

Phat? I'll take that. That will do nicely. Thanks for listening.

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
Wait...you're WHITE?!?!
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

BananaHands

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on June 06, 2007, 04:52:12 PM
Wait...you're WHITE?!?!

Only from the waste down I hear.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »

Paul? "Chad"?

That's sweet, Apex. I dig that the background doesn't distract from the words as is so common nowadays. And the song was tight, too.

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on June 06, 2007, 05:14:01 PM

Paul? "Chad"?

That's sweet, Apex. I dig that the background doesn't distract from the words as is so common nowadays. And the song was tight, too.

Good lookin'. The producer, DJ Elastic is a professional. He's the Felix Pie of Indianapolis Hip Hop. Which means he's been a prospect forever and is soon to be a major player on a shitty team.