News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 550,554 )

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2007, 10:50:55 PM »
Quote from: EG on August 14, 2007, 10:46:21 PM
Quote from: BC on August 14, 2007, 10:35:01 PM
... and they have experience and they have the luck factor.

You're now predicting LUCK, of all things?  Like, good fortune that is the result of random chance?  That's dumb.  That's dumber than the dumbest idea that Jay Mariotti, Skip Bayless and Joe Morgan could come up with -- in collaboration -- on their most developmentally delayed morning.  I have no idea why you still post here.  The only thing I can think of is that you're the world's biggest masochist and you just love spewing your garbage and having each and every person on the board tear you to shreds.  So congrats.  I'm glad you get off on this.

Again, the last time the Brewers won anything I wasn't even alive. And we all know the Cubs' proficiency for not winning. So, while I probably should have used "intangibles" instead of "luck", I believe neither the Brewers nor the Cubs have whatever people want to call "it" at this point.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2007, 10:51:27 PM »
Yes, nothing quite like seeing the Cubs and Brewers plummet back toward the bad side of .500 as the Cardinals fall ass backward into contention.

I wish the bartender would take this song off the jukebox. Is BC the bartender? Your jukebox sucks.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »
Quote from: BC on August 14, 2007, 10:50:55 PM

You're now predicting LUCK, of all things?  Like, good fortune that is the result of random chance?  That's dumb.  That's dumber than the dumbest idea that Jay Mariotti, Skip Bayless and Joe Morgan could come up with -- in collaboration -- on their most developmentally delayed morning.  I have no idea why you still post here.  The only thing I can think of is that you're the world's biggest masochist and you just love spewing your garbage and having each and every person on the board tear you to shreds.  So congrats.  I'm glad you get off on this.

Again, the last time the Brewers won anything I wasn't even alive. And we all know the Cubs' proficiency for not winning. So, while I probably should have used "intangibles" instead of "luck", I believe neither the Brewers nor the Cubs have whatever people want to call "it" at this point.

That's some fucking hard-hitting analysis right there I tells ya.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2007, 11:48:05 PM »

I keep hearing this word.  What the fuck does it even mean?

EDIT:  Nevermind.  ChuckDickens already spelled it out. 

I had hoped that Fontenot could help the Cubs make up some of the "intangible" deficit with the Cardinals.  They would never rate higher in "intangibles" than a team with David Eckstein (the most "intangible" player in baseball"), but I figured that would be offset by the fact that the Cubs are a vastly superior baseball team than the Cardinals.

The scales have finally fallen from my eyes.  I now realise that "it" is far more important to winning ballgames than actual baseball playing ability.

Thanks, BC.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #349 on: August 15, 2007, 07:01:22 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 14, 2007, 11:48:05 PM

I keep hearing this word.  What the fuck does it even mean?

EDIT:  Nevermind.  ChuckDickens already spelled it out

I had hoped that Fontenot could help the Cubs make up some of the "intangible" deficit with the Cardinals.  They would never rate higher in "intangibles" than a team with David Eckstein (the most "intangible" player in baseball"), but I figured that would be offset by the fact that the Cubs are a vastly superior baseball team than the Cardinals.

The scales have finally fallen from my eyes.  I now realise that "it" is far more important to winning ballgames than actual baseball playing ability.

Thanks, BC.

One more buiscut for breakfast and the Mike Fontenot Sploogefest would be raging to levels that Ron Jeremy, Peter North, Randy Spears and Paul Tanner couldn't conceive. It would have been... wait for it...
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #350 on: August 15, 2007, 07:02:45 AM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on August 14, 2007, 10:51:27 PM
Yes, nothing quite like seeing the Cubs and Brewers plummet back toward the bad side of .500 as the Cardinals fall ass backward into contention.

I wish the bartender would take this song off the jukebox. Is BC the bartender? Your jukebox sucks.

I'm not sure what's worse, watching what you have described here, or BC's driving of the Cardinals bandwagon. Maybe it's time for BC to have a long savory glass of wine and head over to Viva El Fuckwads, where he apparently belongs.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #351 on: August 15, 2007, 08:15:32 AM »
Quote from: JS on August 15, 2007, 07:02:45 AM

I'm not sure what's worse, watching what you have described here, or BC's driving of the Cardinals bandwagon. Maybe it's time for BC to have a long savory glass of wine and head over to Viva El Fuckwads, where he apparently belongs.

I'm giving what I see (Or have been seeing) as an honest assessment of the division race. I have hated seeing that team win practically every year for the last decade. It's even worse when they win with bad teams, which in my opinion happened in'04 and '06. The attitude of their fans is the kicker, however, it is as if THEY won the games. Not the players or the coaching staff or the manager or the general manager, but the fans. There isn't much that can be more irritating than that, in my opinion.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
Quote from: JS on August 15, 2007, 07:02:45 AM

BC has been taking a lot of shit for his Tards are going to win the division prediction, but honestly, does anyone else have that sick feeling that those fuckers might win it? Mainly because the Cubs and Brewers have left the division up for grabs. And not that I would rather see the Brewers win it. The Brewers have been giving the division away for months and the Cubs were poised to take it a couple of weeks ago and then started to slide. I figured they might have a tough time against the Phildos and Mutts, but getting swept by the Asstrolls? Yeah, every team goes through a rough patch or two, but because the Cubs played like shit for the first two months they really can't afford to do it now. And yes, the Cubs can still turn things around, because the division is still up for grabs. But Zambrano picked a bad time to revert back to early season form. The Cubs need the June and July version of Zambrano because Marquis, Hill and Marshall have been too hit or miss to be reliable. The Cubs cannot afford to lose this series to the Commies or the Tards' series.

The only positive is that Piniella, unlike his predecessor, won't sit around and watch things collapse. Although there's only so much he can do if the players don't perform.
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #353 on: August 15, 2007, 08:27:18 AM »
It's apparent that the Brewers will not win the division.  They've folded up like a cheap suit.  The Cubs have been struggling for two weeks, but the Brewers have been doing it three times that long.  If the Cubs don't sack it up and start winning then, yeah, the Cardinals might actually win it.  But they're not very good.  At all.  They're a .500 team at best.  We honestly could be looking at a season when 79 wins gets you into the playoffs.  Woof.

And how the hell does Fontenot's ball not at least hit the wall?  If it does that it's tied because Felix was almost to third when the ball was caught.

By the way, guess what fueled the big six run rally for the Cardinals last night in Milwaukee?

Another Ryan Braun error.  Holy shit is that guy a basket case in the field.  How can you have the hand eye coordination to absolutely mash a baseball but a complete inability to catch or throw it?

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #354 on: August 15, 2007, 08:30:47 AM »
Quote from: Taylor on August 15, 2007, 08:21:11 AM
BC has been taking a lot of shit for his Tards are going to win the division prediction, but honestly, does anyone else have that sick feeling that those fuckers might win it?
I was wondering this myself. The Cubs had fucking damn well better get their shit together, and step on the Shitbirds' necks this weekend, or their gay, dog-fucking asses are back in it for real. It really will come down to whomever is hot from 9/15 on wins this clusterfuck.
+=

JS

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2007, 08:32:29 AM »
Quote from: Andy on August 15, 2007, 08:27:18 AM
It's apparent that the Brewers will not win the division.  They've folded up like a cheap suit.  The Cubs have been struggling for two weeks, but the Brewers have been doing it three times that long.  If the Cubs don't sack it up and start winning then, yeah, the Cardinals might actually win it.  But they're not very good.  At all.  They're a .500 team at best.  We honestly could be looking at a season when 79 wins gets you into the playoffs.  Woof.

And how the hell does Fontenot's ball not at least hit the wall?  If it does that it's tied because Felix was almost to third when the ball was caught.

By the way, guess what fueled the big six run rally for the Cardinals last night in Milwaukee?

Another Ryan Braun error.  Holy shit is that guy a basket case in the field.  How can you have the hand eye coordination to absolutely mash a baseball but a complete inability to catch or throw it?

He appears to be DH material already.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2007, 08:33:50 AM »
Quote from: JS on August 15, 2007, 08:32:29 AM

Murton with more power.
+=

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
It's apparent that the Brewers will not win the division.  They've folded up like a cheap suit.  The Cubs have been struggling for two weeks, but the Brewers have been doing it three times that long.  If the Cubs don't sack it up and start winning then, yeah, the Cardinals might actually win it.  But they're not very good.  At all.  They're a .500 team at best.  We honestly could be looking at a season when 79 wins gets you into the playoffs.  Woof.

No, they're not that good. That's the worst part about it. I figured with that shitty rotation they should be closer to last place than first. They lost 5 games at the beginning of the month and really didn't lose much ground because the Cubs and Brewers lost too. All of this can turn around if the Cubs win the next two series. In fact, it they need to start winning series period.

It's time for Lou to kick some dirt and Zambrano to punch a catcher again. Although Z should punch Koyie. If he takes a swing at Manson they might never find Z's remains.
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2007, 09:09:26 AM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on August 15, 2007, 08:33:50 AM
Quote from: JS on August 15, 2007, 08:32:29 AM

Murton with more power.

Matt Murton is to Ryan Braun as BC is to Bob Verdi.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2007, 09:10:31 AM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on August 15, 2007, 08:30:47 AM
Quote from: Taylor on August 15, 2007, 08:21:11 AM
BC has been taking a lot of shit for his Tards are going to win the division prediction, but honestly, does anyone else have that sick feeling that those fuckers might win it?
I was wondering this myself. The Cubs had fucking damn well better get their shit together, and step on the Shitbirds' necks this weekend, or their gay, dog-fucking asses are back in it for real. It really will come down to whomever is hot from 9/15 on wins this clusterfuck.

The good news is, if the Cubs can right the ship, they've got the schedule in September to win it.  They have 3 off days that month, and the only team they're scheduled to play that's currently over .500 is the Dodgers (1 over).  
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all