News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 550,682 )

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2007, 04:48:13 PM »
Quote from: Down In Front on September 12, 2007, 03:35:05 PM
Quote from: WTB...A RING FFS!! on September 12, 2007, 03:12:08 PM
WHY THE FUCK does genious Ned keep trotting out that steaming pile of mastadon dung? Oh wait, for prob the same reason that Lou did with OOOOman, no bullpen in the majors I can think of doesn't have some slapdick the likes of either of the douchebags I just mentioned. Thank god Turdthrow's on their team as every week at least he seems to soil himself and help us out.

Heh heh.

I noticed that too. Nicely done.
+=

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #496 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:34 PM »
Bipolar Dick Mountain takes to the mound tonight, he gets my positive. Last time out, he sucked, so if the pattern holds he should be the tits tonight. Let's see if the bums can get some fucken hits off of Cy Young pitching for the Trolls.
RETIRED

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #497 on: September 12, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 12, 2007, 04:51:34 PM
Bipolar Dick Mountain takes to the mound tonight, he gets my positive. Last time out, he sucked, so if the pattern holds he should be the tits tonight. Let's see if the bums can get some fucken hits off of Cy Young pitching for the Trolls.

Hill makes me fear for my positive.  I hope I'm wrong but he's the pitching equvalent of the boy in the bubble--conditions have to be JUST right for him to excel.  Adversity?  Bad.  And pitching after a nut-punch like last night would count as an adverse condition.  He's not quite stopper material, and this team is almost desperate for a stop.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #498 on: September 13, 2007, 01:10:31 AM »
Quote from: Down In Front on September 12, 2007, 05:01:07 PM

Hill makes me fear for my positive.  I hope I'm wrong but he's the pitching equvalent of the boy in the bubble--conditions have to be JUST right for him to excel.  Adversity?  Bad.  And pitching after a nut-punch like last night would count as an adverse condition.  He's not quite stopper material, and this team is almost desperate for a stop.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Dick's on the cell. He wants to apologize for rubbing out his coals on your sister's scalp. I told him you were cool with it.
RETIRED

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #499 on: September 13, 2007, 01:23:15 AM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 13, 2007, 01:10:31 AM

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Dick's on the cell. He wants to apologize for rubbing out his coals on your sister's scalp. I told him you were cool with it.

If being wrong feels this good, mister, then I don't ever want to be right.

Or something.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #500 on: September 13, 2007, 06:06:40 AM »
Quote from: Down In Front on September 13, 2007, 01:23:15 AM
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on September 13, 2007, 01:10:31 AM

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

If being wrong feels this good, mister, then I don't ever want to be right.

Or something.

Steve "L Flag" Trachsel takes the hill tonight. He sucks quite a bit. Maybe it's my turn to be wrong, but I doubt it.
+=

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #501 on: September 13, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »
Ok, sorry boys for fucking up genius, it was the end of the workday and I was racing to get the fuck outta the dump. I'z gunna try reel hard too not skrew up ma spellin in the fyoochr.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #502 on: September 13, 2007, 12:56:23 PM »
Quote from: WTB...A RING FFS!! on September 13, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Ok, sorry boys for fucking up genius, it was the end of the workday and I was racing to get the fuck outta the dump. I'z gunna try reel hard too not skrew up ma spellin in the fyoochr.

Genious has been used before.

Genious is the opposite of Moran.
+=

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #503 on: September 13, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 13, 2007, 12:56:23 PM

Really? I thought it was the same thing. I guess I know why WTB writes half his post in abreviations. Not that it makes them any easier to read. But that's his trademark though.

Oh, how humiliating.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #504 on: September 13, 2007, 02:17:01 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on September 13, 2007, 02:15:43 PM

Really? I thought it was the same thing. I guess I know why WTB writes half his post in abreviations. Not that it makes them any easier to read. But that's his trademark though.

Oh, how humiliating.

All I know is, I now read your posts with a Vol fan accent in my head.
+=

berkeleycubfan

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #505 on: September 13, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 13, 2007, 02:17:01 PM

Oh, how humiliating.

Being a Tennessee native and still frequent visitor, I'd love to hear it.  And I attended a different university in the Volunteer State, so I hate the Vols as well.  Maybe you can send me an audio file?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #506 on: September 13, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
Quote from: berkeleycubfan on September 13, 2007, 02:41:23 PM
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 13, 2007, 02:17:01 PM

Oh, how humiliating.

Being a Tennessee native and still frequent visitor, I'd love to hear it.  And I attended a different university in the Volunteer State, so I hate the Vols as well.  Maybe you can send me an audio file?

Shit, that impression is the undercard to my Clinton. At least in my mind. I knock myself out with Clinton jokes and people just chuckle and go, "Lemme hear the redneck again! That was awesome."

Sigh.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #507 on: September 13, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »
Cards lose again.

Nice conclusion to an 0-7 road trip right in the middle of a pennant push.  The dream is over, BC.

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #508 on: September 13, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »
Oh come on Apex, I only abreviate a word here and there. Trust me, I cut down on that shit alot in these posts. I get that bad habit from Warcraft, where EVERYTHING's cut down as much as possible. But, because the Mike's Reon avatar's moaning to you I'll try and cut out the abreviations. And I agree with Fork, we definitely need some audio of you linked doing the redneck Vol chant.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #509 on: September 13, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »
Quote from: WTB...A RING FFS!! on September 13, 2007, 03:16:23 PM
Oh come on Apex, I only abreviate a word here and there. Trust me, I cut down on that shit alot in these posts. I get that bad habit from Warcraft, where EVERYTHING's cut down as much as possible. But, because the Mike's Reon avatar's moaning to you I'll try and cut out the abreviations. And I agree with Fork, we definitely need some audio of you linked doing the redneck Vol chant.

Next time I'm in the same room as that guy, I'm shooting video.

I'm actually thinking about a documentary - Apex after one drink, after two drinks, after three drinks...
+=