News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 550,490 )

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #885 on: April 18, 2008, 10:28:42 AM »
Marty Brennaman accepted checks from Marge Schott, cashed them, deposited them in the bank, and lived off of them. That and what CT said.

But Cincy fans are always well behaved. That's why the world roots for Cincinnati. The Queen City. The jewel of the Ohio. Class all around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOzJv8NlWOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7M3S87wHj4

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #886 on: April 18, 2008, 10:34:36 AM »
Not to mention they couldn't even sell out Riverfront Stadium when they retired Johnny Bench's # several years back.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #887 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:02 PM »
Can't wait for the FYMarty chants.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #888 on: April 18, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »
Marty and Thom are both fucking jagoffs.

Also, Cincinnati is a shithole of a city.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #889 on: April 18, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on April 18, 2008, 01:09:22 PM
Marty and Thom are both fucking jagoffs.

Also, Cincinnati is a shithole of a city.

I second that emotion.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #890 on: April 18, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
Well, Hamilton County and Cincinnati is full of "small-town thinking" so I root against that Cincinnati Reds team. Heck, I even root for Adam Dunn to lose at bridge in November.

I, of course, have formed my opinion only after consulting the expert on all things:
But Brennaman called the county's decision "the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. It's not as though I started using that phrase last year.

"I've been using it for 29 seasons. Anybody who's a Reds fan knows (that line) is my signature phrase. For (the county) to say people are going to confuse my phrase with the Reds (making a claim) that the ballpark belongs to them is ridiculous. ... It's indicative of the small-town thinking (being done by the county).

"I say, `And this one belongs to the Reds,' not `This ballpark belongs to the Reds," Brennaman added.

Yes, he's pissed off because the county didn't want the hackneyed "And this one belongs to the Reds" painted on the stadium. A stupid debate in which, thankfully, there are only losers.

CP

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #891 on: April 18, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on April 17, 2008, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: Dave B on April 17, 2008, 12:52:41 PM
Just got back from lunch where I was listening to Murph and the accounts on last night's bleacher fiasco where they threw 10-20 balls back on to the field after Dunn's HR in the 8th. While this is a troubling incident that I hope is isolated, what pisses me off is listening to the replay of the Douchebag Duo of Marty Brenneman and Jeff Brantley. They go on and on about how "classless" Cubs fans are and how the Cubs don't deserve to win. tHom Sr. launches into some crap about blaming a goat and everything else but themselves for 100 years of futility and how he "roots against" the Cubs. That's fine Marty: a few drunken Bleacher Bums symobolize all that you hate about the Cubs. It's that smarmy attitude that makes everyone think you are a clown and that you raised a sissy-boy for a son (fell down and hit a table in his hotel room is code word for beating in a fag bar).

I was watching the game on the Fox Sports Ohio network, and they really came off as insufferable pricks.  First they started ripping on all the balls on the field, calling it a "tired act".  And not just what happened last night, but just the tradition in general.  Then they started dissecting the Eamus Catuli signs...  According to their sage banter, the AC under the sign stands for "After Championships"...  Right.  Too tough to check the interwebs from the booth?  "Anno Catuli", Thommy Boy...

Personally, I hope Ron beats the prick with one of his legs.  Or both, I'm not particular.

Lets not forget how when he was talkin about the numbers on the sign and said it was definately not 62 years since the last time the cubs went to the World Series
and said it mus have been illinois math... and then he got told he was wrong

joesoxfan

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #892 on: April 18, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »
This didn't take long.

QuoteGame Notes

MILWAUKEE PITCHER BEN SHEETS LEFT THE GAME IN THE TOP OF THE SIXTH INNING DUE TO A STRAINED RIGHT TRICEPS.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #893 on: April 19, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »
Quote from: joesoxfan on April 18, 2008, 08:00:54 PM
This didn't take long.

QuoteGame Notes

MILWAUKEE PITCHER BEN SHEETS LEFT THE GAME IN THE TOP OF THE SIXTH INNING DUE TO A STRAINED RIGHT TRICEPS The sun rose in the East today.

FIRE EVERYBODY!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #894 on: April 19, 2008, 03:29:39 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on April 18, 2008, 09:03:39 AM
Marty should have had been catsrated the moments before he foisted that retarded son on the world.

Just in the snip of time'ed.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #895 on: April 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »
So Gange comes in the top of the 10th with a 2 run lead and gives up back to back dingers to Encarnacion and, wait for it... Gabor. Torres completes the loss. I luurve this division.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #896 on: April 20, 2008, 04:59:03 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on April 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM
So Gange comes in the top of the 10th with a 2 run lead and gives up back to back dingers to Encarnacion and, wait for it... Gabor. Torres completes the loss. I luurve this division.

Which flag will be atop the NLC from this point on this season, Ogdens?

That's right, Cards/Brewers/Astros/Pirates/Reds. Get used to it.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #897 on: April 20, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
With the Brewers refusing to put Sheets on the DL, they are carrying 14 pitchers. Wow. Unheard of stupidity. Not to mention the back end of their pen is a disaster.

And they can't hit.

St. Louis showing their true colors vs. the Giants, who are utter shite.

It was a great week for the Cubs to say the least.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #898 on: April 20, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on April 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM
So Gange comes in the top of the 10th with a 2 run lead and gives up back to back dingers to Encarnacion and, wait for it...

Gabor.
Torres completes the loss. I luurve this division.

Giving such miracles its just due'd.

Dude.

Gabor?  really?  To tie it?
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #899 on: April 20, 2008, 07:08:21 PM »
It's Dusty's revenge for the '03 All-Star Game, which I wanted him to win so bad. Cuz I wanted the Cubs to have home field advantage in the uh...

Hold me.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.