News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.  ( 549,328 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: "Turd Throw" and other stories from the rancid NLC.
« Reply #1545 on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 26, 2008, 09:05:52 AM
Me either. Looked like a neat and tidy bunch of whiners who just had their asses handed to them. Gashouse Gang? Pshaw.

Not too far off anyway...their bullpen shall from this day forward be referred to as the "GASCAN GANG"
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1546 on: August 26, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 26, 2008, 09:36:18 AM
Me either. Looked like a neat and tidy bunch of whiners who just had their asses handed to them. Gashouse Gang? Pshaw.

Not too far off anyway...their bullpen shall from this day forward be referred to as the "GASCAN GANG"

Did You Know?: The GAS CAN GANG is the primary cause for 90% of the cases of premature untuckulation in Lower Wisconsin.

DPappy

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1547 on: August 26, 2008, 09:40:20 AM »
I think that guy was confused.  Drum rolls are for firing squads, executions, marching bands....that sort of thing.  If you want to send a message, you use a club and can of spray paint.
It may be retarded but McCain's No 2 would still choose life for it. Because she's compassionate like that.  ~Apex

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1548 on: August 26, 2008, 09:41:33 AM »
Quote from: DPappy on August 26, 2008, 09:40:20 AM
I think that guy was confused.  Drum rolls are for firing squads, executions, marching bands....that sort of thing.  If you want to send a message, you use a club and can of spray paint.

I like email.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1549 on: August 26, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »

Or "The Ass-house Gang".
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1550 on: August 26, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on August 26, 2008, 09:39:34 AM

Did You Know?: The GAS CAN GANG is the primary cause for 90% of the cases of premature untuckulation in Lower Wisconsin.

Gold.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1551 on: August 27, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »
Interesting situation with Pittsburgh's first pick.  I like the way they drag the Royals into this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-pirates-alvarez&prov=ap&type=lgns

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1552 on: August 27, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on August 27, 2008, 04:15:52 PM
Interesting situation with Pittsburgh's first pick.  I like the way they drag the Royals into this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-pirates-alvarez&prov=ap&type=lgns

Scott Boras needs to get run over by a bus already.  And if there truly is a god, it will be a short bus, driven by people who would normally ride on said bus.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #1553 on: August 27, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »
The bullpen and defense of the Brewers were once again excellent tonight in Saint Louis.

And in excellent, I mean that it was another clusterf***. I enjoyed it.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Rob_Goldman

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #1554 on: August 27, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »
The Cards and Brewers were ready to kill each other.  Too bad they didn't.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »
Too bad that wasn't a three game set.  It'd be nice to see some players get tossed (and more).

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2008, 05:54:56 AM »
Quote from: BC on August 27, 2008, 10:07:21 PM
The bullpen and defense of the Brewers were once again excellent tonight in Saint Louis.

And in excellent, I mean that it was another clusterf***. I enjoyed it.

watch your language young man, or you'll go to h-e-double hockee sticks.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Rooster

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2008, 06:14:52 AM »
Quote from: Rob_Goldman on August 27, 2008, 10:31:43 PM
The Cards and Brewers were ready to kill each other.  Too bad they didn't.

Seems like I remember about the same time last year their pitchers waking up the slumbering Cards and provoking them into delivering an ass-pounding.

Taylor2

• Taylor2. Now with more sarcastic venom.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/st-louis-rallies-for-four-runs-in-eighth-inning-08-28-2008.html

QuoteCarlos Villanueva made the mistake Wednesday of forgetting the past.

With his celebratory, brash and then profane gesture after escaping a bases-loaded, seventh-inning jam, the Milwaukee Brewers reliever may have helped instigate a game-changing four-run rally by the Cardinals an inning later.

"I guess he did us a favor. He woke up a sleeping giant, obviously," said first baseman Albert Pujols.

QuoteRather than coolly walk to his dugout, Villanueva struck a flex pose that did not escape Pujols' notice. Villanueva further inflamed the situation, according to Pujols and several teammates, by pointing and screaming at the home dugout. Pujols quickly rose from a crouch in the on-deck circle and responded to Villanueva, who replied by cursing Pujols in Spanish.

The situation almost escalated further when catcher Yadier Molina heard Villanueva's comments to Pujols. Molina moved toward Villanueva but was intercepted.

The lesson in this is to not wake up Grandpa from his nap. He gets very cranky when someone does that.
01/20/2013

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
So if Carlos Villanueva doesn't rock out with his cock out towards the Cardinals bench, they don't have the energy to rally from a 3-1 deficit in the eighth?  This kind of shit just makes my brain hurt.

Villanueva deserved a pounding for that bush league shit, but the reason the Brewers lost is because David Riske and Brian Shouse suck ass.  And they pitched the eighth.