News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: How's this for a tits-out day?  ( 18,498 )

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: How's this for a tits-out day?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 08:23:02 AM »
Quote from: Brian on September 11, 2007, 06:45:24 AM
Did you fellas act up enough for the Cubs to throw me out of my season tickets?

We were fine, although Apex and Slaky were sure to trample over my own personal cardinal rule of no cussing.  So outside of a few f-bombs and a handful of cocksuckers, we were golden.

Also, i didn't mean to come off as a class warrior by justifying Apex' Fletch-like punch of the Garvey pic because Sluggers charges so much for beer...so let me say that the destruction of property was warranted because said destruction of property was Steve Fucking Garvey in a Fucking Padres uniform at eye level.  What's wrong with those people?
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
Quote from: Down In Front on September 11, 2007, 08:23:02 AM

We were fine, although Apex and Slaky were sure to trample over my own personal cardinal rule of no cussing.  So outside of a few f-bombs and a handful of cocksuckers, we were golden.

Also, i didn't mean to come off as a class warrior by justifying Apex' Fletch-like punch of the Garvey pic because Sluggers charges so much for beer...so let me say that the destruction of property was warranted because said destruction of property was Steve Fucking Garvey in a Fucking Padres uniform at eye level.  What's wrong with those people?

That's unbelievable that they have that  picture on the wall. What's next to it a picture of the 2003 Marlins?
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

bozos72

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »

One time, while wasted at Sluggers, I took out some anger on an Odibe McDowell picture.  The bouncer was cool at first, then dragged my ass out when I tried to actually take the picture off the wall.

Steve Garvey...jebus.
Validated Kermit, 6/11/2007

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:02 AM »
Quote from: Taylor on September 11, 2007, 08:32:20 AM

That's unbelievable that they have that  picture on the wall. What's next to it a picture of the 2003 Marlins?

It's right below a pen and ink rendition of Billy Sianis sodomizing Ada Wrigley as PK looks on in horror.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 09:55:48 AM »

It was also noted yesterday that your 2007 Cubs are 3-0 with Brooklyn in da house.
+=

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 09:57:13 AM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 11, 2007, 09:55:48 AM

It was also noted yesterday that your 2007 Cubs are 3-0 with Brooklyn in da house.

When's your flight to Houston?
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

Down In Front

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 09:59:57 AM »
Quote from: Taylor on September 11, 2007, 09:57:13 AM
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 11, 2007, 09:55:48 AM

When's your flight to Planet Houston?

Neal before Zod'd.
8/8/07:

Dawn of the NEW Positive

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on September 10, 2007, 08:39:27 PM
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 10, 2007, 08:36:45 PM
Not only do I get to cut out of work early to take in a ballgame with Huey, Slak and Apex, but...

The Cubs clobber the Shitbirds 12-3

Ankiel takes the Golden Sombrero amid our HGH chants.

We get to heckle an assload of Cardinals fans, one of whom wants to fight an entire section. He finally decides discretion is in fact the better part of valor.

The Chiefs get a new TE for my fantasy team.

A picture of Steve Garvey in a Padres uniform a Tards fan's face at Sluggers gets pwned.

Words can't do it justice.

My hand scars explained in five years'd.

So help you God if you're injured for Thursday's doubleheader.  You're such a Farnsworth.
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
Quote from: Kermit on September 11, 2007, 10:47:41 AM
Not only do I get to cut out of work early to take in a ballgame with Huey, Slak and Apex, but...

We get to heckle an assload of Cardinals fans, one of whom wants to fight an entire section. He finally decides discretion is in fact the better part of valor.

A picture of Steve Garvey in a Padres uniform a Tards fan's face at Sluggers gets pwned.

So help you God if you're injured for Thursday's doubleheader.  You're such a FarnsworthCox.

Shitbirded.
+=

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 11:12:35 AM »

So help you God if you're injured for Thursday's doubleheader.  You're such a Farnsworth.

Shit, I'll be there bleeding through my batting gloves and hitting ropes down the RF line to plate our only run of the game again. It'll just add to my mystique. I got no job but I got mystique comin' out my ass crack, ogden.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2007, 11:13:32 AM »
Quote from: ~Apex on September 11, 2007, 11:12:35 AM

Shit, I'll be there bleeding through my batting gloves and hitting ropes down the RF line to plate our only run of the game again. It'll just add to my mystique. I got no job but I got mystique comin' out my ass crack, ogden.

You sure that's not more blood?
+=

Kermit

• Desipio Party Planner
  • Administrator
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2007, 11:26:12 AM »

Were you actually at the games last week?
Hire Jim Essian!

Validated JD 08/10/07

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »

I tried to clean the image up a little.  Why would a Cubs bar have fucking Garvey in it?  That's like hanging a Tito Landrum picture on the south side.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2007, 11:56:02 AM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 11, 2007, 11:13:32 AM

You sure that's not more blood?

Wipe 'til ya bleed and you know there's not gonna be skidmarks in your underRoos.  Of course, there is the constant butthole itching.  I guess it just depends on what you're willing to live with.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2007, 12:11:48 PM »
Quote from: Kermit on September 11, 2007, 11:26:12 AM

Were you actually at the games last week?

No, I sent my twin brother Duke. He's a much better hitter than me but he has a penchant for wild embellishment that tends to work on people's nerves a bit.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.