News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Desipio Baseball Keeper League 2008 Extravaganza (League Info on page 10)  ( 91,885 )

RedBeard

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: Desipio Baseball Keeper League 2008 Extravaganza (League Info on page 10)
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2008, 08:35:51 PM »
Quote from: Simmer on February 25, 2008, 08:31:55 PM
Just got moved to Iowa.  Wisco is firmly in the rear view mirror.

Did I just get the last spot in the league?  This is awesome.  I'm ready to party.

Iowa? Who the hell would want to live there?

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #256 on: February 25, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on February 25, 2008, 08:35:48 PM

Did I just get the last spot in the league?  This is awesome.  I'm ready to party.

Wait, you're not dead?

I was going to post a whatsits on my whereabouts when I left on the 31st, but I ended up boxing up my computer on the 30th.  I think the story got some run on the HJE Shoutbox but I dunremember, its been a hectic month!

Quote from: RedBeard on February 25, 2008, 08:35:51 PM

Iowa? Who the hell would want to live there?

Someone who has lived in Wisconsin!
2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2008, 09:19:16 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on February 25, 2008, 08:35:48 PM

Wait, you're not dead?

Holy shit... SD!

Better believe we saved that spot just for you, you marvelous bastard.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Don't forget the draft is Sunday at 12:30 p.m. CDT.  Are we all set team-wise?  We can't add one more, obviously, it'd have to be two.  But SD is in, so I think we're set, right?

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Ohhh ohh i want to play! Oh damn to late....
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Let in EG and MikeC?  What's 2 more?  I expect definitely a few teams to drop out for next year anyway.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
If EG and Mike C want to play, they can.  Just let me know, I'll open it to 20.  At this point, what's two more?  But to avoid any byes we have to have both.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
I've already got two leagues, which is about two more than I want.  I think I'm going to have to pass.  You all have a good time though.

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
I am down. If you cant get the 2nd person no problem either.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
I am going to own this league. Book it.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
As a casual observer to this league I am rooting for two outcomes. One, BC dominates. His attempts at trash talk should be very entertaining. Two, BC finishes in dead last, so the trash talk will be even more entertaining.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: butthead on March 14, 2008, 11:00:54 PM
As a casual observer to this league I am rooting for two outcomes. One, BC dominates. His attempts at trash talk should be very entertaining. Two, BC finishes in dead last, so the trash talk will be even more entertaining.

I have a feeling beating BC in anything is about as satisfying as beating Peter Dinklage in basketball.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
Quote from: PTanner on March 15, 2008, 07:26:41 AM

I have a feeling beating BC in anything is about as satisfying as beating Peter Dinklage in basketball.

True, but that doesn't mean he can't be reminded how easy it was to beat him. And there is a chance that BC pulls it out too. About the same chance that Peter Dinklage is the next Mugsy Bogues, but there is a chance.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: butthead on March 15, 2008, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: PTanner on March 15, 2008, 07:26:41 AM

True, but that doesn't mean he can't be reminded how easy it was to beat him. And there is a chance that BC pulls it out too. About the same chance that Peter Dinklage is the next Mugsy Bogues, but there is a chance.

I'm figurin' that BC's gonna put loads more time into this league than anyone else.  But will that help?  Probably.  He should be ashamed if he loses to me.  I don't really know too much about baseball.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.