News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,640 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #705 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:08 PM »
Quote from: MAD on April 14, 2010, 03:40:57 PM
Is Vinny going to use the "Hey--I'm Italian!" defense again?

Intrepid Reader: CT

Only if he says it with a slice of Connie's in his hand, amirite?

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #706 on: April 15, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
So, Playoffs?  I don't know how they got to this point without Ben Gordon, I tell ya.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #707 on: April 15, 2010, 12:20:45 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on April 15, 2010, 12:02:11 PM
So, Playoffs?  I don't know how they got to this point without Ben Gordon, I tell ya.

Jerk.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #708 on: April 15, 2010, 12:21:59 PM »
If they had Ben Gordon, they'd be duking it out with Cleveland for Eastern Conference supremacy, yes?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #709 on: April 15, 2010, 12:27:25 PM »

I'm impressed with their sub-.500 record, ability to beat teams that weren't trying at the end of the year and Toronto's failure to win those same games. I'm also impressed with Antawn Jamison's elbow.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #710 on: April 16, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 15, 2010, 12:27:25 PM

I'm impressed with their sub-.500 record, ability to beat teams that weren't trying at the end of the year and Toronto's failure to win those same games. I'm also impressed with Antawn Jamison's elbow.

I honestly forgot that Ben Gordon was still in the league this year, and reeeeally didn't mean to start a pillow fight over it.  That said, they won the exact same amount of games this year without him as they did with him last year AND that's with their second best player missing 18 games.

Fat load of good he did the Pistons.  Fuck Ben Gordon.*  He could have had the same crippling contract as Luol Deng if he really wanted.  Enjoy Detroit.

*Ben Gordon seemed like a really good guy who was a really good scorer but I refuse to romanticize his time here.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #711 on: April 16, 2010, 09:54:35 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on April 16, 2010, 09:27:52 AM
So, Playoffs?  I don't know how they got to this point without Ben Gordon, I tell ya.

I honestly forgot that Ben Gordon was still in the league this year, and reeeeally didn't mean to start a pillow fight over it.  That said, they won the exact same amount of games this year without him as they did with him last year AND that's with their second best player missing 18 games.

Fat load of good he did the Pistons.  Fuck Ben Gordon.*  He could have had the same crippling contract as Luol Deng if he really wanted.  Enjoy Detroit.

*Ben Gordon seemed like a really good guy who was a really good scorer but I refuse to romanticize his time here.

I know, I just felt like dousing your optimism about a truly mediocre Bulls team. I love Rose and Noah as much as the next guy but the management starting with VDN on up is about as valuable as a handful of my dick hair.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #712 on: April 16, 2010, 10:02:58 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 16, 2010, 09:54:35 AM
So, Playoffs?  I don't know how they got to this point without Ben Gordon, I tell ya.

I honestly forgot that Ben Gordon was still in the league this year, and reeeeally didn't mean to start a pillow fight over it.  That said, they won the exact same amount of games this year without him as they did with him last year AND that's with their second best player missing 18 games.

Fat load of good he did the Pistons.  Fuck Ben Gordon.*  He could have had the same crippling contract as Luol Deng if he really wanted.  Enjoy Detroit.

I know, I just felt like dousing your optimism about a truly mediocre Bulls team. I love Rose and Noah as much as the next guy but the management starting with VDN on up is about as valuable as a handful of my dick hair.

Locks of love

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #713 on: April 16, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »

You really might want to consider trimming if you can grab handfuls.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #714 on: April 16, 2010, 11:35:43 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 16, 2010, 11:24:51 AM

Pen also recommends that all real men shave their chest like he does.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #715 on: April 16, 2010, 11:40:44 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 16, 2010, 11:35:43 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 16, 2010, 11:24:51 AM

Pen also recommends that all real men shave their chest like he does.

DRLP.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #716 on: April 19, 2010, 09:13:28 PM »
Jamario Fucking Moon.

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #717 on: April 19, 2010, 09:18:26 PM »
I love the way they are attacking the basket tonight. 

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #718 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:57 AM »
The Bulls played about as well as they are capable (only 4 turnovers, killed the Cavs on the offensive glass) and still lost by 10. 

Also, Kirk Hinrich suuuuuucks.  As always.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #719 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:36 AM »
Rose and Noah = Stockton and Malone, with a pinch of Payton and Kemp.