News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,639 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #750 on: May 11, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on May 11, 2010, 09:34:58 AM
Quote from: Eli on May 11, 2010, 07:27:19 AM
Just in case you expected anything different.

QuoteA week after Vinny Del Negro was fired, the Bulls' coaching search is proceeding at a leisurely pace with no resolution -- or a scheduled interview -- on the immediate horizon.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/2254072,CST-SPT-bull10.article

This is fine with me. The player(s) are so much more important. I'd be ok if the Bulls tailored the coach to their personnel instead of the normal other way around.

As long as they don't decide that Mo Cheeks fits any of their personnel, that's fine.

I do wonder if free agents will want to know who their coach will be.  Maybe they don't care and just want the money.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #751 on: May 11, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »
Quote from: Eli on May 11, 2010, 09:42:40 AM

QuoteA week after Vinny Del Negro was fired, the Bulls' coaching search is proceeding at a leisurely pace with no resolution -- or a scheduled interview -- on the immediate horizon.

This is fine with me. The player(s) are so much more important. I'd be ok if the Bulls tailored the coach to their personnel instead of the normal other way around.

As long as they don't decide that Mo Cheeks fits any of their personnel, that's fine.

I do wonder if free agents will want to know who their coach will be.  Maybe they don't care and just want the money.

THIS.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #752 on: May 11, 2010, 10:04:31 AM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on May 11, 2010, 09:43:23 AM

THIS.

For max deals, isn't the money the same everywhere?  Doesn't that mean that coaches, and how they treat their players, are a huge deal?

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #753 on: May 11, 2010, 10:11:23 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 11, 2010, 10:04:31 AM

THIS.

For max deals, isn't the money the same everywhere?  Doesn't that mean that coaches, and how they treat their players, are a huge deal?

With very few exceptions, coaches don't last very long in the NBA. So really how the coach treat players doesn't have much of an impact since it's most likely in a year or two the coach is gone.  As long the player gets paid he probably doesn't give a shit about the coach. I think when it comes to choosing between the couple of max deals the player probably picks which city he likes best.

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #754 on: May 11, 2010, 07:05:37 PM »

THIS.
If that's the case, then none of the free agents are leaving their current team as they will be able to offer more money than the bulls. 

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #756 on: May 12, 2010, 11:51:34 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 12, 2010, 11:30:41 AM
Maybe the Bulls can mend his broken heart after the Celtics finish off the Cavs.

Lots of talk about that this morning, too.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/05/lebron-mania-picking-up-steam.html

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #757 on: May 12, 2010, 05:07:44 PM »
Quote from: Eli on May 12, 2010, 11:51:34 AM
Maybe the Bulls can mend his broken heart after the Celtics finish off the Cavs.

DPD.

Chicago sports fans are awesome.  From the comments in the article.

QuoteI hate lebron. I hope he doesn't come to chi and I hopes he never wins a ring.

QuoteI'm not so sure I want Lebron on the Bulls, I'd rather get a few really good players on this team and BEAT Lebron's team. I know he is the best player in the world, but that's not the point. He's not even top 20 in the NBA as far as basketball skill and I don't want him coming here and winning a title and have all these Chicago people think he is better than MJ all of the sudden.

QuoteLebron doesn't care about winning. Lebron only cares about Lebron. Leave him in Cleveland!

QuoteYeah, because he's brought Cleveland how many championships??  How many years did Michael toil before they found players to MESH with him. It's a TEAM sport not a LEBRON sport.

QuoteAm I the only one who doesn't want LeBron to come here? I would rather have Bosh and a shooter.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #758 on: May 13, 2010, 11:12:12 PM »
Totally unshady Sonny V says LeBron and Coach Cal, uniting in Chicago.

This would be so bonertastically bonerific I wouldn't be able to stand up for a week.

Or, more likely...this will be a huge tease for the next couple of months before he either re-signs in Cleveland or decides to go to NY and lose a lot of 144-132 games for D'Antoni's Knicks.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #759 on: May 14, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
Quote from: Eli on May 12, 2010, 05:07:44 PM

DPD.

QuoteI hate lebron. I hope he doesn't come to chi and I hopes he never wins a ring.

QuoteI'm not so sure I want Lebron on the Bulls, I'd rather get a few really good players on this team and BEAT Lebron's team. I know he is the best player in the world, but that's not the point. He's not even top 20 in the NBA as far as basketball skill and I don't want him coming here and winning a title and have all these Chicago people think he is better than MJ all of the sudden.

QuoteLebron doesn't care about winning. Lebron only cares about Lebron. Leave him in Cleveland!

QuoteYeah, because he's brought Cleveland how many championships??  How many years did Michael toil before they found players to MESH with him. It's a TEAM sport not a LEBRON sport.

QuoteAm I the only one who doesn't want LeBron to come here? I would rather have Bosh and a shooter.

You're just not a real bulls fan, faggot

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #760 on: May 14, 2010, 08:54:58 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 14, 2010, 08:39:48 AM

DPD.

Between the comments and that article, that's alot of stupid.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #761 on: May 14, 2010, 08:59:06 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 14, 2010, 08:39:48 AM

DPD.

That is the worst article I have ever read in my entire life.  Fro is a fucktard.  
MJ and Kobe are probably 2 of the bigger shittalkers in the the history of the NBA.  Not to mention Bron Bron's teams have all had shitty players around him.  
This is just a poorly, poorly written thing by a retarded wrestling fan with no knowledge of stuff.  Poor Fro.  Somebody protect his dog.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #762 on: May 14, 2010, 10:45:36 AM »
I hate Fro Dog.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #763 on: May 14, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 10:45:36 AM
I hate Fro Dog.

I hate myself for having read the first two sentences of that "article."

Fucking Yeti...
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #764 on: May 14, 2010, 01:04:14 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2010, 10:45:36 AM
I hate Fro Dog.

Not as much as Fro Dog hates himself.

I mean, assuming he's even 0.0000000000001% self-aware.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck