News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,907 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #960 on: July 07, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 07, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 07, 2010, 04:39:06 PM
Quote from: Yeti on July 07, 2010, 04:24:07 PM
Quote from: Yeti on July 07, 2010, 04:13:55 PM
Quote from: Eli on July 07, 2010, 03:42:52 PM
Some false hope, for anyone who cares:

FLASH: Summit Co. processed request TODAY to change address on tax bill for LBJ'S home from an LLC in Cleveland to a new address in Chicago

http://twitter.com/ericmansfield/status/17976525000

His home was in a Limited Liability Company?

http://twitter.com/ericmansfield/status/17976631023

QuoteNot necessarily proof that he's going to Bulls, but timing/location are concerning. You can see for yourself on-line at auditor's website

http://twitter.com/ericmansfield/status/17977432204

Quotesorry, can't get link to work .. but I've seen the change in the on-line tax bill and confirmed it happened today with the Summit Co.

Yet, he can post a twitpic. Why can't he take a picture of the screen?

(sorry, I just think he's full of absolute shit.)

While rational me says that this isn't anything, since I went on the SBox record as saying that Lebron was coming to the Bulls, I'm going to say this is just evidence of what I already knew.

Lebron to the Bulls.

Tweet it.

I tweetd that Soriano bought a place in New York. Is that significant?

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #961 on: July 07, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
"Not worried about Dwyane and them, we're gonna kick their ass anyways."

-Carlos Boozer

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #962 on: July 07, 2010, 10:43:30 PM »
Been out of the loop a few days, so just a few things...

First off...

Quote from: Eli on July 07, 2010, 09:07:20 AM
I hate your perspective on everything.

THIS.

Secondly...

Quote from: Eli on July 07, 2010, 09:06:51 PM

-Carlos Boozer

THAT...

Thirdly...

Quote from: PenFoe
Hoping that this off-season comes down to more than just signing a couple former Duke guys I hated in college (Boozer, Redick).

THOSE.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #963 on: July 07, 2010, 10:55:00 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on July 07, 2010, 10:43:30 PM

First off...

THIS.

Secondly...

-Carlos Boozer

THAT...

Thirdly...

Hoping that this off-season comes down to more than just signing a couple former Duke guys I hated in college (Boozer, Redick).

THOSE.

Why you always thising and thoseing yourself all the time?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #964 on: July 08, 2010, 12:02:27 AM »
Quote from: Night Man on July 07, 2010, 10:55:00 PM
Quote from: PenPho on July 07, 2010, 10:43:30 PM

First off...

THIS.

Secondly...

-Carlos Boozer

THAT...

Thirdly...

THOSE.

Why you always thising and thoseing yourself all the time?

He's a conceited bastard.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #965 on: July 08, 2010, 05:20:20 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5363055
Early speculation of The Decision.  I really don't get why he'd go to the Heat.  I mean, I do b/c they'd be retardedly good, but at the same time, even if they won the next 8 championships in a row, it'd only b/c they formed their own all star team.  That seems to really lessen everything.  Who cares that they'll win 77 games next season, they should win them all.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #966 on: July 08, 2010, 06:49:49 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 08, 2010, 05:20:20 AM
Early speculation of The Decision.  I really don't get why he'd go to the Heat.  I mean, I do b/c they'd be retardedly good, but at the same time, even if they won the next 8 championships in a row, it'd only b/c they formed their own all star team.  That seems to really lessen everything.  Who cares that they'll win 77 games next season, they should win them all.

South Beach is sort of nice if you're a young multi-millionaire basketball player who has discovered pussy and beer.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #967 on: July 08, 2010, 07:14:58 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on July 08, 2010, 06:49:49 AM

South Beach is sort of nice if you're a young multi-millionaire basketball player who has discovered pussy and beer.

When you make LeBron money, the pussy and beer comes to you. You can turn Milwaukee into fucking South Beach.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #968 on: July 08, 2010, 07:16:14 AM »
I don't understand how a guy so into his ego would want to share the spotlight with 2 other players in miami.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #969 on: July 08, 2010, 07:16:55 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 08, 2010, 07:14:58 AM

When you make LeBron money, the pussy and beer comes to you. You can turn Milwaukee into fucking South Beach.

Fork is right for once.  You don't think these dudes fuck white chicks in every single city they visit during the year?  Plus, they only have 41 home games, so it's not like he's there all year round.  And even if he wanted to be, i'm sure he can afford a beachfront condo (or at least his parents can) and he can live there in the summer.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #970 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 08, 2010, 07:16:55 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 08, 2010, 07:14:58 AM

Fork is right for once.  You don't think these dudes fuck white chicks in every single city they visit during the year?  Plus, they only have 41 home games, so it's not like he's there all year round.  And even if he wanted to be, i'm sure he can afford a beachfront condo (or at least his parents can) and he can live there in the summer.

All of this. I don't get him going to Miami at all. New York makes more sense because he can come in and totally own the biggest city in the USA. That's something special. Playing in Miami has no real upside. If they win a title it was him and Wade and Bosh. If they choke - you can bet it's not Wade's fault. He's already won a title. It was the new guy who fucked them.

Also, here's to LeBron for broadcasting this on TV. All I ask is that ESPN finds a large gathering of Cavs fans somewhere in Cleveland so we can watch them tear the city down brick by brick after he rips their hearts out in front of the entire country. Someone needs to go to my house and set my DVR.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #971 on: July 08, 2010, 08:01:53 AM »
Lots of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now. My evil fantasies are almost completely real. Now if they'd just sign one more Duke guy I hated in college. And if somebody would mention again how an NBA championship would be lessened because a team had to sign a bunch of good basketball players to finish the deed.

Ha. Ha. Ha.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #972 on: July 08, 2010, 08:04:15 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:01:53 AM
Lot's of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now. My evil fantasies are almost completely real. Now if they'd just sign one more Duke guy I hated in college. And if somebody would mention again how an NBA championship would be lessened because a team had to sign a bunch of good basketball players to finish the deed.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'll take Carlos Boozer and some white guy over watching five of the hardiest farmboys from Foreskin, Indiana slap the floor in front of a bunch of retards in hard hats. Hey, remember that one NCAA game where the guy was able to hit an open jumper? That was swell.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #973 on: July 08, 2010, 08:06:31 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:04:15 AM
Lot's of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now. My evil fantasies are almost completely real. Now if they'd just sign one more Duke guy I hated in college. And if somebody would mention again how an NBA championship would be lessened because a team had to sign a bunch of good basketball players to finish the deed.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'll take Carlos Boozer and some white guy over watching five of the hardiest farmboys from Foreskin, Indiana slap the floor in front of a bunch of retards in hard hats. Hey, remember that one NCAA game where the guy was able to hit an open jumper? That was swell.

Ok. I laughed.

You still don't get it, Slak. I pity you. Enjoy Fat Carlos and the fifth seed.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #974 on: July 08, 2010, 08:11:22 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:06:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:04:15 AM

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Ok. I laughed.

You still don't get it, Slak. I pity you. Enjoy Fat Carlos and the fifth seed.

Mission accomplished. Honestly, I really hope he goes to NY. He'd be stupid not to. I'm not HueyHurt about this at all.

And you know what else? OCKS OCKEY!