News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 311,552 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #975 on: July 08, 2010, 08:23:50 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:11:22 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:06:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:04:15 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:01:53 AM
Lot's of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now. My evil fantasies are almost completely real. Now if they'd just sign one more Duke guy I hated in college. And if somebody would mention again how an NBA championship would be lessened because a team had to sign a bunch of good basketball players to finish the deed.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'll take Carlos Boozer and some white guy over watching five of the hardiest farmboys from Foreskin, Indiana slap the floor in front of a bunch of retards in hard hats. Hey, remember that one NCAA game where the guy was able to hit an open jumper? That was swell.

Ok. I laughed.

You still don't get it, Slak. I pity you. Enjoy Fat Carlos and the fifth seed.

Mission accomplished. Honestly, I really hope he goes to NY. He'd be stupid not to. I'm not HueyHurt about this at all.

And you know what else? OCKS OCKEY!

EAR COME DA OCKS
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #976 on: July 08, 2010, 08:26:18 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:23:50 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:11:22 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:06:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 08, 2010, 08:04:15 AM
Lot's of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now. My evil fantasies are almost completely real. Now if they'd just sign one more Duke guy I hated in college. And if somebody would mention again how an NBA championship would be lessened because a team had to sign a bunch of good basketball players to finish the deed.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I'll take Carlos Boozer and some white guy over watching five of the hardiest farmboys from Foreskin, Indiana slap the floor in front of a bunch of retards in hard hats. Hey, remember that one NCAA game where the guy was able to hit an open jumper? That was swell.

Ok. I laughed.

You still don't get it, Slak. I pity you. Enjoy Fat Carlos and the fifth seed.

Mission accomplished. Honestly, I really hope he goes to NY. He'd be stupid not to. I'm not HueyHurt about this at all.

And you know what else? OCKS OCKEY!

EAR COME DA OCKS

DEY GOTTA BRING BACK CHELLY
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #977 on: July 08, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »
My relationship with the NBA is retarded (adjusts hard hat). I honestly don't like any team but my Bulls/Pacers/Lakers HATE pilot light still flickers. I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland and wins seven championships because it's just a matter of time before Michael Jordan slips to third best all time in the minds of Non-Chicagoans. I'd see him pushed below Kareem and Wilt too while I'm at it. Oh, and if he could run the Charlotte franchise into the ground and have some scandal that ruins him worse than O.J...

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #978 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:34 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 08:30:54 AM
My relationship with the NBA is retarded (adjusts hard hat). I honestly don't like any team but my Bulls/Pacers/Lakers HATE pilot light still flickers. I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland and wins seven championships because it's just a matter of time before Michael Jordan slips to third best all time in the minds of Non-Chicagoans. I'd see him pushed below Kareem and Wilt too while I'm at it. Oh, and if he could run the Charlotte franchise into the ground and have some scandal that ruins him worse than O.J...

Can he commit a double homicide tonight at, say, 8:55 Eastern?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #979 on: July 08, 2010, 08:42:55 AM »

How far down the list is Ewing?

And how pissed is Tdubbs that these big strapping young bucks get to pork all the white chicks while he waits for a re-up on his roofie supply?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #980 on: July 08, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
Quote from: R-V on July 08, 2010, 08:42:55 AM

And how pissed is Tdubbs that these big strapping young bucks get to pork all the white chicks while he waits for a re-up on his roofie supply?

Ewing? Top 50-ish.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #981 on: July 08, 2010, 08:55:20 AM »
Quote from: R-V on July 08, 2010, 08:42:55 AM

Those chicks are mostly fat ones anyway.  Or way to hot to look at a common Yeti like me.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #982 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:39 AM »
Derrick Rose: Master Pitchman.

Quote''Every year in Cleveland with shooters, the result has been the same,'' Rose said of James' failure to win a title with the Cavaliers. ''Why not try something different?''

Hey, LeBron, you haven't won a title with shooters yet. Why don't you come to Chicago and play with some guys who can't shoot?

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #983 on: July 08, 2010, 11:09:32 AM »
I just can't see him leaving Cleveland, when up until late yesterday they were the frontrunner.  I think this whole Miami move is calculated to get more viewership on the Booyah. 

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #984 on: July 08, 2010, 11:14:24 AM »
There's no way someone with an ego big enough to have his own hour long special is going to announce that he's going to be the next Scottie Pippen.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #985 on: July 08, 2010, 11:39:02 AM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on July 08, 2010, 11:09:32 AM
I just can't see him leaving Cleveland, when up until late yesterday they were the frontrunner.  I think this whole Miami move is calculated to get more viewership on the Booyah. 

Agreed with the second part, but disagree on the first; he's coming to Chicago.

TWEET THAT!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #986 on: July 08, 2010, 11:57:29 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 08, 2010, 11:39:02 AM

TWEET THAT!

He'll be in Chicago several times a year to defacate on you.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #987 on: July 08, 2010, 11:58:21 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 08, 2010, 11:57:29 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 08, 2010, 11:39:02 AM

TWEET THAT!

He'll be in Chicago several times a year to defacate on you.

He's really not going to be a Bull. No sir.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #988 on: July 08, 2010, 12:13:12 PM »
Lots of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now.

Callers to the SCORE who claim to be Bulls fans should be of no consequence to this discussion.  Do you feel that everyone who calls in as a Cub fan represents your view? 
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #989 on: July 08, 2010, 12:27:30 PM »
Quote from: MAD on July 08, 2010, 12:13:12 PM
Lots of asshurt Bulls fans hurling invectives at LeBron now.

Callers to the SCORE who claim to be Bulls fans should be of no consequence to this discussion.  Do you feel that everyone who calls in as a Cub fan represents your view? 

All Bulls fans call the Score.