News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,889 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #1245 on: September 09, 2010, 02:33:06 PM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1246 on: September 09, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
To that point, I agree that Melo is a more valuable player than Noah, straight up.  But I think Noah + Deng > Melo + whatevergarbagewouldreplaceNoahatcenter.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1247 on: September 09, 2010, 02:53:31 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 09, 2010, 02:45:39 PM
To that point, I agree that Melo is a more valuable player than Noah, straight up.  But I think Noah + Deng > Melo + whatevergarbagewouldreplaceNoahatcenter.

How quickly we forget.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1248 on: September 09, 2010, 02:58:08 PM »

All of that. And to answer your question, Bison Dele.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1249 on: September 09, 2010, 02:59:29 PM »

That explains a lot

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1250 on: September 09, 2010, 03:04:21 PM »

Right that wrong, Gar.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1251 on: September 09, 2010, 03:08:15 PM »
If you try harder, I bet you could find a life-sized pic.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1252 on: September 09, 2010, 03:20:01 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 09, 2010, 03:08:15 PM

fathead.com
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1253 on: September 09, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »
Quote from: Bort on September 09, 2010, 03:08:15 PM

On the plus side, he's provided me with the perfect signature image.  I hope you all like it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1255 on: September 21, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
www.rotoworld.com

The Bulls have dropped out of the running for Carmelo Anthony because they refused to include Joakim Noah in a deal.
We like Noah and everything, but not giving him up as part of an Anthony deal is insane. Regardless, it shows just how strongly the Bulls believe in Noah. He's locked in to a major role there and will be a major fantasy asset as long as his plantar fasciitis doesn't act up.
Source: New York Times
Related: Carmelo Anthony

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1256 on: September 21, 2010, 03:00:37 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 21, 2010, 02:51:15 PM
www.rotoworld.com

The Bulls have dropped out of the running for Carmelo Anthony because they refused to include Joakim Noah in a deal.
We like Noah and everything, but not giving him up as part of an Anthony deal is insane. Regardless, it shows just how strongly the Bulls believe in Noah. He's locked in to a major role there and will be a major fantasy asset as long as his plantar fasciitis doesn't act up.

BHWorld is dumb. The Bulls aren't balking at trading Noah; they're balking at the idea of trading Noah ALONG with Deng and Gibson.  As they should.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1257 on: September 21, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 21, 2010, 03:00:37 PM
www.rotoworld.com

BHWorld is dumb. The Bulls aren't balking at trading Noah; they're balking at the idea of trading Noah ALONG with Deng and Gibson.  As they should.

Does Eli have access to all Weebs' sources? Is Gally running mission control on this in a baltimore hotel room?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1258 on: September 21, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 21, 2010, 03:05:46 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Does Eli have access to all Weebs' sources? Is Gally running mission control on this in a baltimore hotel room?

No, I just have access to a rudimentary understanding of the NBA's rules on trades and matching salaries. IN MY BRAIN.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1259 on: September 21, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »
Quote from: Eli on September 21, 2010, 03:36:27 PM
Quote from: BH on September 21, 2010, 03:05:46 PM
www.rotoworld.com

No, I just have access to a rudimentary understanding of the NBA's rules on trades and matching salaries. IN MY BRAIN.

Or you could just copyvomit things from RotoHands and act like you know.