News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,848 )

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #1335 on: December 22, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on December 22, 2010, 01:11:42 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on December 22, 2010, 11:05:00 AM
Quote from: Eli on December 22, 2010, 08:57:10 AM
Quote from: Ivy6 on December 21, 2010, 09:52:55 PM
The Bulls just buttfucked the 76ers and all I could wonder at the end of the game is this: Why do Bulls fans go so batshit crazy for Brian Scalabrine?

I know he's terrible, and I know that Boston did the same thing for his last year (and this year when the Bulls were in Boston).  But he played there for two years before they got really good and they probably built up some genuine affection for a guy who looks goofy and plays hard.  Bulls fans have watched him for three months and he's played like 70 minutes.  There's no genuine emotion there- they're just making fun of him. 

He's not a goddamn walk-on or some retard manager, he's a 9 YEAR VETERAN.  NO ONE CHEERS LIKE THAT WHEN KURT THOMAS COMES INTO GAMES OR LINDSAY HUNTER I DON'T FUCKING GET IT AND IF I WERE BRIAN SCALABRINE I WOULD BE BUTTHURT AS SHIT.

Carlos Boozer disagrees with you:

Quote"We want to be able get Scal in at the end of every game like that," said Boozer.

Notice that Boozer clearly states he wants Scalabrine to play at the end of games.

I'm looking at it from retard manager's point of view- it's embarrasing for your own teammates to single you out as the garbage time guy.  If his former USC teammate and fellow 2001 2nd rounder Jeff Trepagnier came off in the same situation, fans don't orgasm when he misses an open three pointer.  As awful as he is and as weird as he looks, Scal's not a mascot and it irks me (more than it should) that he's getting patronized like that.

This is all an act, right?

It bothers you that a funny looking white guy whose predominant skill is hustle gets cheered in a somewhat earnest, but mostly mocking fashion by a crowd full of uncoordinated rich white people? Scalabrine isn't exactly the first guy to generated such emotion from crowds.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1336 on: December 22, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on December 22, 2010, 01:11:42 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on December 22, 2010, 11:05:00 AM
Quote from: Eli on December 22, 2010, 08:57:10 AM
Quote from: Ivy6 on December 21, 2010, 09:52:55 PM
The Bulls just buttfucked the 76ers and all I could wonder at the end of the game is this: Why do Bulls fans go so batshit crazy for Brian Scalabrine?

I know he's terrible, and I know that Boston did the same thing for his last year (and this year when the Bulls were in Boston).  But he played there for two years before they got really good and they probably built up some genuine affection for a guy who looks goofy and plays hard.  Bulls fans have watched him for three months and he's played like 70 minutes.  There's no genuine emotion there- they're just making fun of him.  

He's not a goddamn walk-on or some retard manager, he's a 9 YEAR VETERAN.  NO ONE CHEERS LIKE THAT WHEN KURT THOMAS COMES INTO GAMES OR LINDSAY HUNTER I DON'T FUCKING GET IT AND IF I WERE BRIAN SCALABRINE I WOULD BE BUTTHURT AS SHIT.

Carlos Boozer disagrees with you:

Quote"We want to be able get Scal in at the end of every game like that," said Boozer.

Notice that Boozer clearly states he wants Scalabrine to play at the end of games.

I'm looking at it from retard manager's point of view- it's embarrasing for your own teammates to single you out as the garbage time guy.  If his former USC teammate and fellow 2001 2nd rounder Jeff Trepagnier came off in the same situation, fans don't orgasm when he misses an open three pointer.  As awful as he is and as weird as he looks, Scal's not a mascot and it irks me (more than it should) that he's getting patronized like that.

This is all an act, right?

It bothers you that a funny looking white guy whose predominant skill is hustle gets cheered in a somewhat earnest, but mostly mocking fashion by a crowd full of uncoordinated rich white people? Scalabrine isn't exactly the first guy to generated such emotion from crowds.

No, he's being all serial. He literally looks at everything from a "retard manager's point of view."
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1337 on: January 06, 2011, 06:46:06 PM »

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1338 on: January 07, 2011, 04:44:20 AM »
Quote from: CT III on January 06, 2011, 06:46:06 PM
Fuck these gutless fucking assholes.

http://firedustybaker2.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/i-fucking-hate-this-bulls-team/#comments

Holy shit.  Fro is not a real person.  Can't be.  Or he's the first ever legit tard with a blog
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1339 on: January 07, 2011, 07:33:15 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 07, 2011, 04:44:20 AM

http://firedustybaker2.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/i-fucking-hate-this-bulls-team/#comments

Holy shit.  Fro is not a real person.  Can't be.  Or he's the first ever legit tard with a blog

What a great article. Very insightful. Good teams make free throws. Shitty teams, like the bulls, don't. That point is driven home by restating it 1,000 times.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1340 on: January 07, 2011, 07:45:38 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 07, 2011, 07:33:15 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 07, 2011, 04:44:20 AM

What a great article. Very insightful. Good teams make free throws. Shitty teams, like the bulls, don't. That point is driven home by restating it 1,000 times.

they couldn't suck more if they had Wilt Chamberlain or Shaq in their primes.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1341 on: January 07, 2011, 08:13:43 AM »
Actually, this was my favorite:

QuoteC.J. Watson defines everything what a basketball player is suppose to be but isn't. A backup point guard who cannot play backup point guard. He shoots every time he gets a chance and more times than not, he misses. What a douche.

Stupid CJ Watson.  Everybody knows a good backup point guard shoots at least 65% from the floor.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1342 on: January 07, 2011, 08:40:27 AM »

How he missed out on yet another opportunity to regale the world in how his HS basketball coach wouldn't let anyone leave practice until they hit 10 FTs in a row is beyond me.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1343 on: January 07, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »
Quote from: CT III on January 07, 2011, 08:13:43 AM
Actually, this was my favorite:

QuoteC.J. Watson defines everything what a basketball player is suppose to be but isn't. A backup point guard who cannot play backup point guard. He shoots every time he gets a chance and more times than not, he misses. What a douche.

Even BC thinks this sentence sucks.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1344 on: January 11, 2011, 08:21:37 AM »
I know teh bulls f'ng suck, but rose's dunk last night was incredible. Now if he could ONLY LEARN TO SHOOT FREE THROWS LIKE GOOD PLAYERS DO.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1345 on: January 11, 2011, 08:48:08 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 11, 2011, 08:21:37 AM
I know teh bulls f'ng suck, but rose's dunk last night was incredible. Now if he could ONLY LEARN TO SHOOT FREE THROWS LIKE GOOD PLAYERS DO.

2 made free throws are worth the same as a dunk
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1346 on: January 11, 2011, 08:50:30 AM »
Quote from: BH on January 11, 2011, 08:21:37 AMI know teh bulls f'ng suck, but rose's dunk last night was incredible. Now if he could ONLY LEARN TO SHOOT FREE THROWS LIKE GOOD PLAYERS DO.

Apparently Slezak's laptop doesn't have linking ability.

Here's the filth.

Speaking of free throws, Rose decided a few days ago that he was going to get KD and Eli to stop whinging about not enough of them.

QuoteFor the last two seasons, there's been a lot of whining among the Bulls about Rose not getting foul calls given he drives so much. But Rose conceded he does go away from contact most of the time.

So he said he watched more film and concentrated. Really, he is something of a basketball savant.

Couldn't shoot? Became a shooter. Couldn't make threes? Now he's almost 40 percent. Didn't get to the free throw line? Rose set career records for free throws Friday and Saturday.

"Watched film," Rose said. "Seeing what I did wrong. I was picking up the ball too early (to go airborne). So I took an extra dribble and jumped into their body. Usually, I just try to take off and avoid contact. I made sure to take my time and go at the body first."

Going into the Sixers game, Rose was averaging about 5 free throw attempts a game. He's averaged 13 attempts the last three.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1347 on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:25 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 11, 2011, 08:48:08 AM
Quote from: BH on January 11, 2011, 08:21:37 AM

2 made free throws are worth the same as a dunk

Brilliant. You should start a blog that no one reads.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1348 on: January 11, 2011, 08:41:52 PM »

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1349 on: January 12, 2011, 09:53:24 AM »
The Tribune succinctly summed up the Bulls' last game: