News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,918 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #1350 on: January 12, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
Quote from: Eli on January 12, 2011, 09:53:24 AM
The Tribune succinctly summed up the Bulls' last game:

The Noah one made me laugh.  Loudly.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1351 on: January 12, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »
That whole thing was funny.  Now on to angrier things: Bulls/Heat or Falcons/Packers on Saturday?

That's just not fucking fair.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1352 on: January 12, 2011, 05:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 12, 2011, 04:57:26 PM
That whole thing was funny.  Now on to angrier things: Bulls/Heat or Falcons/Packers on Saturday?

I'm scared. I didn't know this until earlier today, but the Heat have only lost once since November 27.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1353 on: January 12, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on January 12, 2011, 04:57:26 PM

That's just not fucking fair.

Bears/Seattke or Purdue/West Virginia Sunday?

D'UR D'UR D'UR!!!!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1354 on: January 13, 2011, 07:36:51 AM »

Hawks/Preds each day. Everyone gets to hang a flag on CT's Barry Trotz boner.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1357 on: January 16, 2011, 08:43:22 AM »
Bosh blames Omer for his injured leg.

QuoteMiami Heat power forward Chris Bosh left the United Center limping and upset Saturday night. Not so much at the pain in his left ankle as how it got there.

Bosh sprained the ankle in the Heat's 99-96 loss to the Bulls when Chicago rookie center Omer Asik fell on his leg chasing a loose ball at the end of the third quarter. Bosh was going after the rolling ball when Asik dove to the floor, collapsing Bosh's lower leg.

Bosh
X-rays were negative but Bosh missed the fourth quarter and may have an MRI in the next few days in Miami to determine the extent of the injury. The initial prognosis is that it wasn't a severe sprain.

"C'mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen," Bosh said.

"You've got to watch people's legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job."

Bosh was immediately frustrated with Asik, who has worked his way into coach Tom Thibodeau's lineup mostly through hustle and fighting for loose balls. Before he left the floor, Bosh shook hands with Asik but still was salty about the play after the game.

"We all want to be healthy and that is very important," said Bosh, who had 11 of his 17 points in the third quarter before the injury. "If it is by somebody's leg, don't dive for the ball, it's too close."

Christ on a cracker. You just signed a $110 million guaranteed contract you whiny shitstain. I don't think you're going to have any issues providing for your family.

Fuck the Heat.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1358 on: January 16, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 16, 2011, 08:43:22 AM

QuoteMiami Heat power forward Chris Bosh left the United Center limping and upset Saturday night. Not so much at the pain in his left ankle as how it got there.

Bosh sprained the ankle in the Heat's 99-96 loss to the Bulls when Chicago rookie center Omer Asik fell on his leg chasing a loose ball at the end of the third quarter. Bosh was going after the rolling ball when Asik dove to the floor, collapsing Bosh's lower leg.

Bosh
X-rays were negative but Bosh missed the fourth quarter and may have an MRI in the next few days in Miami to determine the extent of the injury. The initial prognosis is that it wasn't a severe sprain.

"C'mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen," Bosh said.

"You've got to watch people's legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job."

Bosh was immediately frustrated with Asik, who has worked his way into coach Tom Thibodeau's lineup mostly through hustle and fighting for loose balls. Before he left the floor, Bosh shook hands with Asik but still was salty about the play after the game.

"We all want to be healthy and that is very important," said Bosh, who had 11 of his 17 points in the third quarter before the injury. "If it is by somebody's leg, don't dive for the ball, it's too close."

Christ on a cracker. You just signed a $110 million guaranteed contract you whiny shitstain. I don't think you're going to have any issues providing for your family.

Fuck the Heat.

I know when I played as a kid, the first thing I was taught was to hustle on every play unless someone's leg was in the vicinity. In those cases, you should give up.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1359 on: January 16, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »
Hustling leads to injuries. NBA Action? Fantastic.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1360 on: January 17, 2011, 08:06:59 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 16, 2011, 08:43:22 AM

Bosh

Fuck the Heat.

Spoken like a true Third Banana...fuck Bosh.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1361 on: January 19, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
Pretty in-depth article on Rose's defensive improvement this season.  Really good read.

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/19/rose-dwarfs-other-improvements-with-defense/

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1362 on: January 31, 2011, 02:55:11 PM »
Per KC Johnson's twitter and anyone that can add, the Bulls are 17-6 since Noah's injury.  FACT: They did NOT replace him with Carmelo Anthony during that stretch.  Does this mean that:

Quote from: Eli on September 09, 2010, 02:45:39 PM
But I think Noah + Deng > Melo + whatevergarbagewouldreplaceNoahatcenter.

where "whatevergarbagewouldreplaceNoahatcenter= Kurt Thomas" is invalid?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1363 on: February 18, 2011, 05:12:41 AM »
DRose is pretty unbelievable.  Some of those moves he makes when he's in the lane are just sick.  MVP for shizzle.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1364 on: February 18, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 18, 2011, 05:12:41 AM
DRose is pretty unbelievable.  Some of those moves he makes when he's in the lane are just sick.  MVP for shizzle.

Thanks.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs