News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bulls are insignificant right now.  ( 310,903 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bulls are insignificant right now.
« Reply #1425 on: April 18, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »
Another tough W as the legend of Rose grows. 
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1426 on: April 19, 2011, 04:54:25 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 18, 2011, 11:20:04 PM

If they don't start making their free throws, they'll never win a playoff game
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1427 on: April 19, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »

The Bulls have played about 90 minutes of horrible basketball and are still up 2-0.  Last night was almost unwatchable.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1428 on: April 19, 2011, 07:05:04 AM »
Quote from: Eli on April 19, 2011, 06:59:55 AM

The Bulls have played about 90 minutes of horrible basketball and are still up 2-0.  Last night was almost unwatchable.

If only there had been some kind of prophet to warn us that these Bulls are Actually fucking horrible.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1429 on: April 21, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »
Free throws are killing this team.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1430 on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:07 AM »
I thought it was hilarious how Stacey King was acting all hard on the broadcast like he would be in there cracking skulls. Pip indulged him with something along the lines of "I remember when you would come in and take care of stuff like this" and Stacey said, very seriously "Oh yeah. I didn't mess around." I think the only cracking Stacey did in his playing days was cracking open another crab leg to dip in butter on his way to eating himself out of the league.

Also I'm glad to see the Bulls aren't taking the bait from the white devils on the Pacers. Save Kurt's elbow grease for teams that actually have a chance to beat them.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1431 on: April 22, 2011, 08:41:08 AM »
Quote from: R-V on April 22, 2011, 08:27:07 AM
I thought it was hilarious how Stacey King was acting all hard on the broadcast like he would be in there cracking skulls. Pip indulged him with something along the lines of "I remember when you would come in and take care of stuff like this" and Stacey said, very seriously "Oh yeah. I didn't mess around." I think the only cracking Stacey did in his playing days was cracking open another crab leg to dip in butter on his way to eating himself out of the league.

Also I'm glad to see the Bulls aren't taking the bait from the white devils on the Pacers. Save Kurt's elbow grease for teams that actually have a chance to beat them.

The Pacers are basically the Shitty Pistons. Or the Shitty Laimbeers. That's what we should call them from now on.

And Stacey - you were growing on me a little but every basket in the 4th quarter is not hot sauce. Someone teach this man how to milk a catchphrase.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1432 on: April 22, 2011, 08:48:42 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 22, 2011, 08:41:08 AM

The Pacers are basically the Shitty Pistons. Or the Shitty Laimbeers. That's what we should call them from now on.

And Stacey - you were growing on me a little but every basket in the 4th quarter is not hot sauce. Someone teach this man how to milk a catchphrase.

I am surprised at how bad boozer is playing this opening series. The flying laimbeers are making him look bad.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1433 on: April 22, 2011, 08:51:06 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 22, 2011, 08:48:42 AM

I am surprised at how bad boozer is playing this opening series. The flying laimbeers are making him look bad.

Not them, just Timler Tebowrough.  The only good game Boozer had, Tyler was out with foul trouble. 

I disagree, however, and really think they should just send Asik in there to just punch Jeff Foster in the face or nuts.  That dude is going to hurt Rose or Deng and mess up this championship run.  Well either that or their terrible free throw shooting.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1434 on: April 22, 2011, 09:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 22, 2011, 08:51:06 AM

Not them, just Timler Tebowrough.  The only good game Boozer had, Tyler was out with foul trouble. 

I disagree, however, and really think they should just send Asik in there to just punch Jeff Foster in the face or nuts.  That dude is going to hurt Rose or Deng and mess up this championship run.  Well either that or their terrible free throw shooting.

Dress Scalabrine and send him in there with a mission to kill. It's the only way.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1435 on: April 22, 2011, 09:11:48 AM »

Timler could use a punch in the face too. I mean, just look at him.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1436 on: April 22, 2011, 09:19:46 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 22, 2011, 09:11:48 AM

Boozer bitch slapped him a couple of times down the court.  I don't think they should go after him b/c he's so halfretarded that he doesn't care.  He just keeps playing the same spastic way he always does. 

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1437 on: April 22, 2011, 09:21:38 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 22, 2011, 09:19:46 AM

Boozer bitch slapped him a couple of times down the court.  I don't think they should go after him b/c he's so halfretarded that he doesn't care.  He just keeps playing the same spastic way he always does. 

Hitting foster won't do anything. They should pop grainger or collison if they want to send a message.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1438 on: April 22, 2011, 09:22:07 AM »

I'm starting to hate McRoberts just as much as Timler and Foster. Let's not forget this asshole.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1439 on: April 22, 2011, 09:26:29 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 22, 2011, 09:22:07 AM

I'm starting to hate McRoberts just as much as Timler and Foster. Let's not forget this asshole.

Jesus. Sounds like I've missed a pretty interesting series.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.