News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016  ( 61,761 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016
« Reply #720 on: December 14, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 13, 2017, 04:05:33 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on December 12, 2017, 10:32:25 PM
I'd better never hear about Roy Moore again unless he's indicted and/or arrested.

Sorry to make you hear about him again, but his candidacy was unbelievable.  A Republican LOST in Alabama????????????  It was as though the Democrats chose him to run.  A worse candidate is impossible to imagine.   Fortunately for him he lost just in time to get a job as a department store Santa and have little girls sit in his lap.

Unfortunately, he's banned from the mall.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck It's Silent in Here 2016
« Reply #721 on: December 14, 2017, 08:10:50 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 13, 2017, 04:05:33 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on December 12, 2017, 10:32:25 PM
I'd better never hear about Roy Moore again unless he's indicted and/or arrested.

Sorry to make you hear about him again, but his candidacy was unbelievable.  A Republican LOST in Alabama????????????  It was as though the Democrats chose him to run.  A worse candidate is impossible to imagine.   Fortunately for him he lost just in time to get a job as a department store Santa and have little girls sit in his lap.

Before anybody starts spiking the ball and seeing this as some harbinger of a great sea change, let's take a moment to remember that 48.4% of Alabama voters didn't see his pedophilia as a dealbreaker.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16