News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,285 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1200 on: April 27, 2010, 03:27:07 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 27, 2010, 03:16:59 PM
Quote from: Bort on April 27, 2010, 03:00:40 PM
Quote from: Oleg on April 27, 2010, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 02:27:44 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on April 27, 2010, 02:27:04 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 27, 2010, 12:35:22 PM
Quote from: Yeti on April 27, 2010, 12:20:00 PM
I like penises in my butt.

I too like penises in my butt.

I've been thinking about corncobs, but only for relief of local discomfort.

I'm a big fan of the anal pacifier, mostly because it sounds kind of cool.

BOOM...law suit!

BOOM...counter suit!

Why do you always have to one up me?

Because I'm taller?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1201 on: April 27, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 27, 2010, 03:27:07 PM

BOOM...law suit!

BOOM...counter suit!

Because I'm taller?

Consider yourself sued!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1202 on: April 27, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 27, 2010, 03:30:24 PM
Quote from: Bort on April 27, 2010, 03:27:07 PM

BOOM...law suit!

BOOM...counter suit!

Because I'm taller?

Consider yourself sued!

Try to serve me. I just won't look down.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1203 on: April 27, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1204 on: April 27, 2010, 08:19:52 PM »

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1205 on: May 13, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »
NO BEER ALLOWED

AL IS WATCHING
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1206 on: May 13, 2010, 07:55:20 PM »
DPD for the best quote in Al's CUBS SHOULD RUN THE BLEACHERS LIKE I RUN MY WEBSITE.  THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. thread.

Quote from: CubsGirl
I prefer my big-breasted women with a little brains...

"Awards mean a lot, but they don't say it all. The people in baseball mean more to me than statistics." - Ernie Banks aka Mr. Cub
by CubsGirl on May 13, 2010 3:51 PM CDT

I think the Chicago Police and/or FBI and/or Chris Hansen should be hired to make comments on BCB to make sure no one says anything remotely offensive.  Commenting should also be cut off after the first couple minutes before it gets Out of Control.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1207 on: May 13, 2010, 08:06:09 PM »
Quote from: Day Man on May 13, 2010, 07:55:20 PM
DPD for the best quote in Al's CUBS SHOULD RUN THE BLEACHERS LIKE I RUN MY WEBSITE.  THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. thread.

"Awards mean a lot, but they don't say it all. The people in baseball mean more to me than statistics." - Ernie Banks aka Mr. Cub

I think the Chicago Police and/or FBI and/or Chris Hansen should be hired to make comments on BCB to make sure no one says anything remotely offensive.  Commenting should also be cut off after the first couple minutes before it gets Out of Control.

"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1208 on: May 13, 2010, 08:10:32 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 13, 2010, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: Day Man on May 13, 2010, 07:55:20 PM

For a good time, see how long you can last reading this pissing match before you want to [desipiolawsuit]go on a killing spree.[/desipiolawsuit]

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1209 on: May 13, 2010, 09:00:52 PM »
Quote from: Day Man on May 13, 2010, 08:10:32 PM
For a good time, see how long you can last reading this pissing match before you want to [desipiolawsuit]go on a killing spree.[/desipiolawsuit]

I suppose it did have this:

Quote from: Al YellonIt's not like a backpack is inherently evil.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1210 on: May 13, 2010, 09:24:07 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 13, 2010, 09:00:52 PM
Quote from: Day Man on May 13, 2010, 08:10:32 PM

I suppose it did have this:

Quote from: Al YellonIt's not like a backpack is inherently evil.

NOT IN MY BLEACHERS.

QuoteI don't care if the drunk idiots are 25 or 45. They still have to behave or get out.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1211 on: May 13, 2010, 10:53:42 PM »
Judging from Andy's quotations, Al is stealing one of Huey's trademark bits...

http://www.desipio.com/?p=2944

QuoteThe self-appointed voice of the Cubs fan and arbiter of right and wrong has spoken...

QuoteIt's not a party. It's a baseball game, and most of us are there to watch the baseball game. We should not have our afternoon or evening ruined by drunks who, essentially, are paying a $40 or $50 cover charge to sit in bleacher seats (or worse, stand and block everyone's view) and drink until they are plastered.

Of course the bold there is Al's.  It's not a party.  It's a baseball game.  Most people are there to watch the baseball game.  Stop trying to enjoy it!  This is work!  Watching this shitty baseball team is punishment for something.  We are not to like it, we are to sit there, (for the love of god, DO NOT STAND UP!) and watch it, unblinkingly.  Then Jacob will pick one of us to guard the pretty light, and we'll have to fight off the smoke monster for a couple of thousand years.  Got it?

Quote...It would be a good start to have them make people sit down during play — there are "fans" out there who stand up, facing each other, talking throughout play, not in the least interested in what's going on down on the field. Why are "fans" like that even in the park?

And it's time Al take his stand on people standing up at baseball games.  That shit has to stop.  You know what else?  Sometimes people slap one hand with the other, repeatedly.  It's annoying.  And, for god sakes, enough already with just yelling "Yay!"  Can't you people just shut up and let us suffer in silence?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1212 on: May 13, 2010, 11:16:08 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 13, 2010, 10:53:42 PM

QuoteThe self-appointed voice of the Cubs fan and arbiter of right and wrong has spoken...

QuoteIt's not a party. It's a baseball game, and most of us are there to watch the baseball game. We should not have our afternoon or evening ruined by drunks who, essentially, are paying a $40 or $50 cover charge to sit in bleacher seats (or worse, stand and block everyone's view) and drink until they are plastered.

Quote...It would be a good start to have them make people sit down during play — there are "fans" out there who stand up, facing each other, talking throughout play, not in the least interested in what's going on down on the field. Why are "fans" like that even in the park?

If I wanted to watch a baseball game, I wouldn't have a bottle of ipecac in my pocket.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1213 on: May 13, 2010, 11:51:55 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 13, 2010, 11:16:08 PM

If I wanted to watch a baseball game, I wouldn't have a bottle of ipecac in my pocket.

No clue what this is, but.... THIS

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1214 on: May 14, 2010, 12:40:22 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 13, 2010, 11:51:55 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on May 13, 2010, 11:16:08 PM

No clue what this is, but.... THIS

Oh ipecac, scourge of supermodels the world over.

Also, fuck the Cubs.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.