News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Wanted  ( 7,431 )

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Wanted
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on January 13, 2009, 10:34:40 AM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 13, 2009, 08:06:16 AM
I actually finally saw this a couple weekends ago.  I thought it was solid, if not really good.  I'm not one of Angelina Jolie's biggest fans, but I had a raging boner for her throughout this movie.

Really?  I actually agree with Chuck on this one.  I thought she looked way too skinny.

I noticed that she was definitely thin in the movie, but that didn't bother me none.  She's still sportin' nice lady globes and that great ass.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 12:50:19 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 13, 2009, 12:28:03 PM
I noticed that she was definitely thin in the movie, but that didn't bother me none.  She's still sportin' nice lady globes and that great ass.
The globes were hidden.  And those arms are thinner than George O'Leary's resume.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »
Her arms are thinner than Mike Hawk.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 02:23:58 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 13, 2009, 12:28:03 PM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on January 13, 2009, 10:34:40 AM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on January 13, 2009, 08:06:16 AM
I actually finally saw this a couple weekends ago.  I thought it was solid, if not really good.  I'm not one of Angelina Jolie's biggest fans, but I had a raging boner for her throughout this movie.

Really?  I actually agree with Chuck on this one.  I thought she looked way too skinny.

To be honest, I thought her ass looked weird, and I think she's generally fantastic-looking.  She no longer has hips, or something.
Hire Jim Essian!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
Finally saw this.  Pretty darn sweet.  If he would have gone into Sluggers after using that ATM, fucked a slutty Trixie with his sideways moving boner, pounded a Jaeger bomb, then blacked out in a cab on the way back to his apartment, then I'd have given it 5 stars.  As it stands, 4 & 1/2.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 04:57:58 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on February 15, 2009, 07:33:38 PM
Finally saw this.  Pretty darn sweet.  If he would have gone into Sluggers after using that ATM, fucked a slutty Trixie with his sideways moving boner, pounded a Jaeger bomb, then blacked out in a cab on the way back to his apartment, then I'd have given it 5 stars.  As it stands, 4 & 1/2.

I just watched this movie this weekend. I must have missed this scene.