News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Taken  ( 9,181 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Taken
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 10:23:37 AM »
Quote from: BH on February 09, 2009, 09:58:56 AM
It's entertaining.. liam actually pulls off the badass well.. albanians are terribly inaccurate with any sort of gun, in case anyone runs into trouble on the streetz.

are they showing the kid rock "warrior" song military ad before this movie across the country? might be the worst song i've ever heard, even with Dale jr saying it's downloadable for free, can't imagine many besides TDubbs picked this up..

Kid Rock is the new anti-establishment punk.

The National Guard is the new Red Wedge.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 10:24:31 AM »
Quote from: Tank on February 09, 2009, 10:23:37 AM
It's entertaining.. liam actually pulls off the badass well.. albanians are terribly inaccurate with any sort of gun, in case anyone runs into trouble on the streetz.

are they showing the kid rock "warrior" song military ad before this movie across the country? might be the worst song i've ever heard, even with Dale jr saying it's downloadable for free, can't imagine many besides TDubbs picked this up..

American Badass.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 10:37:05 AM »
Quote from: BH on February 09, 2009, 10:24:31 AM
Quote from: Tank on February 09, 2009, 10:23:37 AM

American Badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0yVaHKcs9E

Cuz I wanna be a cowboy warrior, bay-bee!
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

Kid Rock is the Official Soundtrack of the American Douche.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 02:29:15 PM »
Quote from: Fork on February 09, 2009, 12:18:24 PM

Kid Rock is the Official Soundtrack of the American Douche STD.

Dirty'd.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 11:26:46 PM »
The violence in this movie is very gratifying.  There are some very bad peolpe in the movie.  SPOILER

Neeson kills them all.  That isn't that much of a spoiler.  He tells the bad guys that he is going to kill them.  SPOILER  He didn't  tell his friend that he was going to shoot his friend's wife.     Any violence is justified by the end.    Neeson could kick Bruce Willis' ass.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 14, 2009, 11:26:46 PM
The violence in this movie is very gratifying.  There are some very bad peolpe in the movie.  SPOILER

Neeson kills them all.  That isn't that much of a spoiler.  He tells the bad guys that he is going to kill them.  SPOILER  He didn't  tell his friend that he was going to shoot his friend's wife.     Any violence is justified by the end.    Neeson could kick Bruce Willis' ass.

Went out and saw this last night. I, personally, thought it was very good. Of course the expected outcomes happen. It's not like  you'd expect his daughter to get killed. Only way that'd happen that way is if there was a sequel that culminated in Neeson executing Bamir Topi. I would pay to see a Bruce Willis-Liam Neeson cage match.  My money is on Bruce.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 14, 2009, 03:50:11 PM

Went out and saw this last night. I, personally, thought it was very good. Of course the expected outcomes happen. It's not like  you'd expect his daughter to get killed. Only way that'd happen that way is if there was a sequel that culminated in Neeson executing Bamir Topi. I would pay to see a Bruce Willis-Liam Neeson cage match.  My money is on Bruce.

Mr. T would fuck them both up.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 01:57:30 AM »

Watching him shoot his friend's wife made me laugh my ass off.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »
Quote from: Fork on March 16, 2009, 07:28:16 AM
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 14, 2009, 03:50:11 PM

Mr. T would fuck them both up.

Are they trees?
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 16, 2009, 01:57:30 AM

Absolutely.  What's funnier was that while I was laughing out loud at watching a man's wife get shot with merely a flesh wound, Mrs. Nutsack was aghast--both at the scene and me laughing at another man's wife getting shot.  Which made me laugh even more.

The girl who played his daughter ran like a waterhead.  Her blonde and more slutty friend, though, is highly bonable.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 27, 2009, 11:46:37 AM
Quote from: powen01 on May 16, 2009, 01:57:30 AM

Absolutely.  What's funnier was that while I was laughing out loud at watching a man's wife get shot with merely a flesh wound, Mrs. Nutsack was aghast--both at the scene and me laughing at another man's wife getting shot.  Which made me laugh even more.

The girl who played his daughter ran like a waterhead.  Her blonde and more slutty friend, though, is highly bonable.

My scene played eerily similar to yours; except it was friends of the family and my sister.  She has already disowned me, so subsequent dis-ownings are just plain redundant and redundant.

That said: 

As my brother says, "Let them titteees breathe, girl."

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 10:22:26 AM »
Is the top pic the brunette from the movie, or am I seeing her wrong?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 10:28:36 AM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on May 29, 2009, 10:22:26 AM
Is the top pic the brunette from the movie, or am I seeing her wrong?

Does it really matter?  A hole is a hole.

And yes, it really is her.  She was a blonde on Lost...  I checked.  The show.  Not her junk. 

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
I finally picked this up on Blu-Ray yesterday.  Thank god they didn't try to send any kind of message other than that hot chicks are more valuable when drugged up and handcuffed to a bed.  You can't go wrong with 90 minutes of Liam Neeson beating the shit out of people.  I'd say he would kick Jason Bourne's ass, but by the time he could get close enough, Bourne would have already stabbed him with a candle holder and framed him for murder.  He's a close fourth behind McClane, Bourne and Bauer.  Bond has fallen out because Quantum of Solace sucked so hard.