News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,901 )

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
Quote from: Tonker on November 07, 2008, 12:26:44 PM
We had the first ever thread closure in the history of Desipio yesterday.  I'm just sayin'.

A thread was closed? Did it have boobs in it?

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: butthead on November 07, 2008, 12:58:03 PM
We had the first ever thread closure in the history of Desipio yesterday.  I'm just sayin'.

A thread was closed? Did it have boobs in it?

Yep.  All of us.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »
Quote from: JD on November 07, 2008, 12:42:03 PM

Ever since the political talk cherry was popped, it's been a neverending booty call of finger-pointing, name-calling, accusations and self-righteousness.  NO GOOD HAS COME FROM IT.  Could you guys that insist on not talking about Cubs, Bears, Bulls, or Boobs please just start IM-ing amongst yourselves.  It would be much appreciated.

I blame the SBox. And Ray Ratto.

For those who hate it, though, consider this thread the quarantine. I'll promise to try to do the same and limit my provocations to here.

On which note:

Quote from: MikeC on October 03, 2008, 08:23:59 AM
Have fun with your circle-jerk guys.

Will do.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 07, 2008, 01:10:32 PM

Ever since the political talk cherry was popped, it's been a neverending booty call of finger-pointing, name-calling, accusations and self-righteousness.  NO GOOD HAS COME FROM IT.  Could you guys that insist on not talking about Cubs, Bears, Bulls, or Boobs please just start IM-ing amongst yourselves.  It would be much appreciated.

For those who hate it, though, consider this thread the quarantine.

You know good and well I can't completely avoid a thread that keeps getting posted in.  What if I miss something?!? 

I actually do avoid the threads, for the most part, but then I just HAVE to click them.  Then I start reading it backwards.  Then I realize that we're not all the same and that makes me sad.  UNITY!  UNITY!
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2008, 01:55:58 PM »
Quote from: JD on November 07, 2008, 01:19:47 PM

For those who hate it, though, consider this thread the quarantine.

You know good and well I can't completely avoid a thread that keeps getting posted in.  What if I miss something?!? 

I actually do avoid the threads, for the most part, but then I just HAVE to click them.  Then I start reading it backwards.  Then I realize that we're not all the same and that makes me sad.  UNITY!  UNITY!

Queen Latifah?
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club

Who closed it? I thought I was just having some kind of a freak out. Did that really happen?

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
You know who prohibits political talk?

Al Yellon.

I think we can handle ourselves.  After all, for the most part, it was confined to one thread anyway.  I've long had a mancrush on JD but I find his annoyance at the political talk very annoying.  I've said a lot of stupid, regrettable things in the Clustrerfuck thread, but I'm glad to be part of a messageboard that still grants me the freedom to make an ass out of myself.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Mike D on November 07, 2008, 02:16:27 PM

Al Yellon.

That's because he doesn't understand it.  He should also outlaw trade talk and talk about women.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Kerm on November 07, 2008, 02:18:07 PM

Al Yellon.

That's because he doesn't understand it.  He should also outlaw trade talk and talk about women.

It feels...like a bag of sand...when you touch it.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2008, 02:26:16 PM »

Quote from: MikeC on October 03, 2008, 08:23:59 AM
Have fun with your circle-jerk guys.

Will do.

Hey...  You got chocolate on my peanut butter.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
Having just watched Obama's press conference, with the gargantuan Paul Volcker in the background much of the time and the Oleg-esque Robert Reich waddling off the stage at the end, I can't help but thinking this pair has all the makings of a buddy comedy in the Schwarzenegger–DeVito vein.
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on November 07, 2008, 02:27:59 PM
Having just watched Obama's press conference, with the gargantuan Paul Volcker in the background much of the time and the Oleg-esque Robert Reich waddling off the stage at the end, I can't help but thinking this pair has all the makings of a buddy comedy in the Schwarzenegger–DeVito vein.

PASS.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2008, 02:30:47 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on November 07, 2008, 02:28:33 PM

PASS.

What?  "Taxi" was good.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Al Yellon.

I think we can handle ourselves.  After all, for the most part, it was confined to one thread anyway.  I've long had a mancrush on JD but I find his annoyance at the political talk very annoying.  I've said a lot of stupid, regrettable things in the Clustrerfuck thread, but I'm glad to be part of a messageboard that still grants me the freedom to make an ass out of myself.

Well, I find your annoyance at my annoyance annoying.  And I only came in here again because RV sboxed me to.  The political talk would be a lot LESS annoying if some people weren't so dramatic about it.  Or if I quit reading it.  I'm guessing the latter is more likely.  Or less likely.  It's 50:50, really.  
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2008, 02:32:27 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on November 07, 2008, 02:30:47 PM
Quote from: Kerm on November 07, 2008, 02:28:33 PM

PASS.

What?  "Taxi" was good.

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=6406.msg156227#msg156227
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!