News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,894 )

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2008, 06:18:46 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on November 06, 2008, 04:53:46 PM
Because apparently you either hate poor people or you just love and embrace them... no middle ground.

I don't hate poor people, I just want someone else to take care of them (./?)

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2008, 07:01:45 PM »
http://www.cracked.com/video_16768_if-mccains-concession-speech-was-as-bitter-as-his-campaign.html

If McCain's concession speech had been as bitter as his campaign. This is outstanding.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: De Jesus on November 06, 2008, 05:18:19 PM
Removed because of character limit was reached but I'll leave it here to show what I'm responding to...

Thank you for that little insight into my life. Well, I will have you know that I have paid for my own damn college. I paid out of pocket for the first two years at community college and loans are funding me now. I am now paying on those loans so I can get it over with sometime before I'm 40. I have had the loving family, which apparently makes me lucky. The only main monetary help they gave me besides a roof and food (only until I started working. I provided for myself at that point, which was when I was 16) was by cosigning on the loan for my first car which I have paid for. Yes, I could have had it so, so, so much worse but you seem to paint such a rosy story for me. Another thing you may find interesting is that I, the hater of poor people, give $750 of my salary to United Way here in Springfield. I upped it from $500 last year. Yes, it's not huge but it's something. I also just bought $75 in groceries for the local food bank. Normally, I don't feel it's really necessary to tout one's donations to charities but for someone who thinks I'm some asshole that says "Poor people: Keep your fucking hands out of my wallet," it seems to be very necessary.
Now the mindset I really hate from the libruls out there is that I am some asshole who just won't give my money away. You seem to be missing the big picture about 85% of conservatives. We don't want the government to take our money and give it away. I think many are very open and willing to giving to charity. It's just the simple fact of the government doing it. I fully understand the concept of helping your neighbor. That's fine. I'll help my neighbor; leave the guberment out of the equation. That's all I'm arguing. That's what IAN's arguing. If you have a problem with that then so be it. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
One thing that I do dislike about the liberal mindset is that often I find it to be very hypocritical. You shame me because I seem to be selfish and I don't want to REDISTRIBUTE my income. However, I ask you: Do you waste any of your income? If you are so concerned about your neighbor dying of chemo, then cut things that are not necessities and help him out. I mean, if you are to place the blame on me and my fellow conservatives, then if you don't fully apply yourself to help your fellow citizens in need, how can you really talk down to me? And tell me I'm missing the big picture? And how about your rich librul cohorts? Ones like George Clooney, Michael Moore, or Alec Baldwin (the list could go on)? If they are so concerned about their dying poor friends, then why don't take their multi-million dollar salary and live on maybe $100,000-200,000 a year and donate the rest? If they are as much for the Democrats and for the common man as they claim, then they would have no problem doing that. Obviously, they have a problem with it. Maybe it's because they really don't give two shits about them. And the same could be said for all the rich ass Democratic politicians out there. Really, if you want to look at it from another direction, everyone hates the poor in this country. Republican, Democrat, black, white. So don't just pin it on people like me who don't want the government as the main focal point of giving to the poor, because we aren't the only "bad" ones out there. You could just as easily look in the mirror.
With how this country is set up and how the foundation of the welfare system is set up, it would be unreasonable to just get rid of it completely. I just don't want it to be increased. I think it should be reduced little by little. Reduce people's dependence on the government for help. Rely on themselves (or their neighbors).

*Edit: And FUCK DALLAS

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2008, 12:29:58 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 06, 2008, 08:49:57 AM
Th.

Have I done that right?

"T" was a lovely programming language.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
I'd quote Yeti's rant/explanation, but I'll save us the page space.

He brings up a good point out of all that:  my quote something along the lines of me having a tailwind my whole life doesn't make someone else's headwind my problem.  That was in response to Chuck's eloquent statement about the trade winds or something.

What I and Yeti see are expanded Gubment.  To be fair, President Bush did his damndest to expand the Gubment to record levels in his term.  He's no longer a representative of me (or Yeti).  Neither is Obama and his "progressive tax" or "Obamunism." Call it what you will, but I am not in favor of the Gubment taking more of my money.  If I have the extra, I have no problem deciding for myself to which charity or neighbor I would like to help out.

P.S., Fuck Dallas.

P.S. 2.0, Why the fuck am I still in this thead?
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on November 07, 2008, 09:06:57 AM
Call it what you will, but I am not in favor of the Gubment taking more of my money.
No one in their right mind is.  But some of us would rather pay more now than pay more later with interest added on.

When the government is running a deficit, you are not over taxed.  You are either undertaxed or over serviced.  I tend to believe we are over serviced.  That said, 52% of the country voted for a guy that says we are still under serviced.  OK.  I gotta live with that now.  My request would be for him to find a way to pay for those services and not defer that expense to when I'm on a fixed income or on my kids.

And, if you can't pay for it, don't do it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Strangely, since the start of the "Reagan Revolution" in 1981, the only years the Gubment shrunk in size and cost was 1993-2000, the Clinton years.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 07, 2008, 10:14:18 AM
Call it what you will, but I am not in favor of the Gubment taking more of my money.
No one in their right mind is.  But some of us would rather pay more now than pay more later with interest added on.

When the government is running a deficit, you are not over taxed.  You are either undertaxed or over serviced.  I tend to believe we are over serviced.  That said, 52% of the country voted for a guy that says we are still under serviced.  OK.  I gotta live with that now.  My request would be for him to find a way to pay for those services and not defer that expense to when I'm on a fixed income or on my kids.

Not all JObama supporters believe we're underserviced. My brother, a lifelong right supporter, voted JObama this year and he voted for JObama, not for his economic and fiscal policies, but his prospective global and diplomatic skills and policies. I would tend to believe there are quite a few like him out there...

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on November 07, 2008, 10:14:59 AM
Strangely, since the start of the "Reagan Revolution" in 1981, the only years the Gubment shrunk in size and cost was 1993-2000, the Clinton years.

Yup.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: IrishYeti on November 07, 2008, 10:18:01 AM

Not all JObama supporters believe we're underserviced. My brother, a lifelong right supporter, voted JObama this year and he voted for JObama, not for his economic and fiscal policies, but his prospective global and diplomatic skills and policies. I would tend to believe there are quite a few like him out there...
I didn't say that the voters all think we're underserviced, just that they voted for a guy who thinks that.  I think we're over serviced and I voted for Barry, mostly because McCain also ran on an "under serviced defer the payment" platform.

And because he is a 72 cancer survivor who designated an unqualified, stupid, naif (but with great tits) to be his backstop.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 07, 2008, 10:33:12 AM

I didn't say that the voters all think we're underserviced, just that they voted for a guy who thinks that.  I think we're over serviced and I voted for Barry, mostly because McCain also ran on an "under serviced defer the payment" platform.

And because he is a 72 cancer survivor who designated an unqualified, stupid, naif (but with great tits) to be his backstop.

Does she have a great rack?  I couldn't tell for sure.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Mike D on November 07, 2008, 10:41:16 AM

Not a bad rack, but she was all about the badonkadonk.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
Quote from: Fork on November 07, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
Quote from: Mike D on November 07, 2008, 10:41:16 AM

Not a bad rack, but she was all about the badonkadonk.

I never got a good look at her rack because I was too distracted by the little starbursts her smile sent through my TV screen.