News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,533 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #510 on: January 06, 2011, 11:17:20 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 06, 2011, 11:06:09 AM
He also left Atlanta sad and lonely after he stood the Dirty Birds up for Arkansas.

And now God is punishing Arkansas by killing all of their birds.  CT, is that ironic?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #511 on: January 06, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 06, 2011, 11:00:48 AM
Quote from: powen01 on January 05, 2011, 10:01:29 PM
Quote from: JD on January 05, 2011, 09:51:29 PM
Quote from: powen01 on January 05, 2011, 09:33:53 PM
Quote from: JD on January 05, 2011, 06:28:54 PM
Quote from: CT III on January 05, 2011, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: JD on January 05, 2011, 05:42:32 PM
Quote from: R-V on January 05, 2011, 03:23:23 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 05, 2011, 03:03:22 PM
Quote from: Tonker on January 05, 2011, 02:03:53 PM
Quote from: smg on January 05, 2011, 11:31:36 AM
Thanks, everyone!  It's nice to read some messages wishing you well in between force feedings of a sleeping two week old baby.

Hang in there - the first six weeks are horrendous.  It's all downhill from there, though.

Not to be too much of a killjoy, but it's about 4 months.  As soon as they start to play proactively.  Until then it's cry, feed, diaper, sleep.  Smiles help a little, but playing makes it all worthwhile.

My 3.5 month old is available. Soriano without a glove.

When did YOU have a baby?  And is that why our wife looked fat in all the Christmas pictures?

Sounds like somebody's asshurt over his beloved Hogs losin' to the Buckeyes last night.

You shut your mouth, you cad.  I only get asshurt when THE State University of Arkansas loses.  Howl you like dem apples?  

But, yeah, I would've preferred a win.  It's nice to see Petrino building a program, though, after years and years of Houston Nutt's cluelessness.

Fuck Bobby Petrino, that buttfucking quitter.  Just wait until some program with a bigger tits comes along; he'll leave you barefoot, pregnant and wishing you had just done anal like he asked in the first place.  Trust me.  

He took over a program that was on par with Vanderbilt(there was nothing left when McFadden, Felix, and Hillis left) and took it to a BCS bowl in 3 years.  He's got the program on the right track and is competing for players with the big boys, rather than the likes of Tulsa and Louisiana-Lafayette.  He's done his part.  I'm of the opinion that it's a good thing to have a coach that other programs want.  Especially if it's a top 5 program.  

He broke my heart.  Happy now?

He is a good coach; I just wish he had taken Louisville as far as Arkansas.  

He took Louisville from a Conference USA sideshow to a BCS conference and an Orange Bowl. He went to four straight bowl games and had two 11 win seasons. He frequently demolished Kentucky. He arguably took Louisville much farther than he's taken Arkansas. It's not his fault they hired Steve Kragthorpe when he left.

He also left Atlanta sad and lonely after he stood the Dirty Birds up for Arkansas.

Atlanta turned out okay. The best thing that could have happened to them was that 2007 allowing them to clean house and get Thomas Dimitroff in as GM. That guy is good at his job. I'm not saying Petrino isn't a lying schemer, but why does that cause so much asshurt among fans? It's like Illinois fans that are still pissed about Self leaving for Kansas. How many of us would turn down the kind of money this guy's been offered to do the same damn thing? I know I'd take the money and run. This is America. Love it or leave it, broseph.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #512 on: January 06, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »
Thanks, everyone!  It's nice to read some messages wishing you well in between force feedings of a sleeping two week old baby.

Hang in there - the first six weeks are horrendous.  It's all downhill from there, though.

Not to be too much of a killjoy, but it's about 4 months.  As soon as they start to play proactively.  Until then it's cry, feed, diaper, sleep.  Smiles help a little, but playing makes it all worthwhile.

When did YOU have a baby?  And is that why our wife looked fat in all the Christmas pictures?

Sounds like somebody's asshurt over his beloved Hogs losin' to the Buckeyes last night.

You shut your mouth, you cad.  I only get asshurt when THE State University of Arkansas loses.  Howl you like dem apples? 

But, yeah, I would've preferred a win.  It's nice to see Petrino building a program, though, after years and years of Houston Nutt's cluelessness.

Fuck Bobby Petrino, that buttfucking quitter.  Just wait until some program with a bigger tits comes along; he'll leave you barefoot, pregnant and wishing you had just done anal like he asked in the first place.  Trust me. 

He took over a program that was on par with Vanderbilt(there was nothing left when McFadden, Felix, and Hillis left) and took it to a BCS bowl in 3 years.  He's got the program on the right track and is competing for players with the big boys, rather than the likes of Tulsa and Louisiana-Lafayette.  He's done his part.  I'm of the opinion that it's a good thing to have a coach that other programs want.  Especially if it's a top 5 program. 

He broke my heart.  Happy now?

He took Louisville from a Conference USA sideshow to a BCS conference and an Orange Bowl. He went to four straight bowl games and had two 11 win seasons. He frequently demolished Kentucky. He arguably took Louisville much farther than he's taken Arkansas. It's not his fault they hired Steve Kragthorpe when he left.

So he burnt Atlanta?  All the better.

Eli: Assuming that the bird deaths are not a sign of the coming Apocalypse, yes.  If they are, then no.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #513 on: January 06, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #514 on: January 06, 2011, 11:57:03 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on January 06, 2011, 11:50:49 AM

"Sherman's dashing Yankee boys will never make the coast!"
So the saucy rebels said and 'twas a handsome boast
Had they not forgot, alas! to reckon with the Host
While we were marching through Georgia.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #515 on: January 06, 2011, 02:59:34 PM »
Quote from: CT III on January 06, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
Thanks, everyone!  It's nice to read some messages wishing you well in between force feedings of a sleeping two week old baby.

Hang in there - the first six weeks are horrendous.  It's all downhill from there, though.

Not to be too much of a killjoy, but it's about 4 months.  As soon as they start to play proactively.  Until then it's cry, feed, diaper, sleep.  Smiles help a little, but playing makes it all worthwhile.

When did YOU have a baby?  And is that why our wife looked fat in all the Christmas pictures?

You shut your mouth, you cad.  I only get asshurt when THE State University of Arkansas loses.  Howl you like dem apples? 

But, yeah, I would've preferred a win.  It's nice to see Petrino building a program, though, after years and years of Houston Nutt's cluelessness.

Fuck Bobby Petrino, that buttfucking quitter.  Just wait until some program with a bigger tits comes along; he'll leave you barefoot, pregnant and wishing you had just done anal like he asked in the first place.  Trust me. 

He took over a program that was on par with Vanderbilt(there was nothing left when McFadden, Felix, and Hillis left) and took it to a BCS bowl in 3 years.  He's got the program on the right track and is competing for players with the big boys, rather than the likes of Tulsa and Louisiana-Lafayette.  He's done his part.  I'm of the opinion that it's a good thing to have a coach that other programs want.  Especially if it's a top 5 program. 

Eli: Assuming that the bird deaths are not a sign of the coming Apocalypse, yes.  If they are, then no.

He did take us really far.  I wish he had stayed and gotten us a national championship.  That's why I am butthurt.  Kragthorpe made my butthole hurt even more. 

Charlie Strong?  He's got some nice, purdy smelling lotion and aloe.  He's going to make it all better.  I hope.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #516 on: January 06, 2011, 03:06:51 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on January 06, 2011, 02:59:34 PM

He did take us really far.  I wish he had stayed and gotten us a national championship.  That's why I am butthurt.  Kragthorpe made my butthole hurt even more. 

Charlie Strong?  He's got some nice, purdy smelling lotion and aloe.  He's going to make it all better.  I hope.

I'm still not sure what the fuck Kragthorpe did to Brian Brohm. Hopefully not all highly-touted Petrino QBs are actually just college mirages. If that happens to my ARMCOCK mancrush Ryan Mallett I'll be devastated.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #517 on: January 06, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 06, 2011, 03:06:51 PM
Quote from: powen01 on January 06, 2011, 02:59:34 PM

I'm still not sure what the fuck Kragthorpe did to Brian Brohm. Hopefully not all highly-touted Petrino QBs are actually just college mirages. If that happens to my ARMCOCK mancrush Ryan Mallett I'll be devastated.

I remember when I really, really wanted Brohm to play for the Bears. /footballtard
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #518 on: January 06, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »
Guys, can we talk about this in the appropriate thread? http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7056.0
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #519 on: January 06, 2011, 03:27:59 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 06, 2011, 03:15:04 PM
I remember when I really, really wanted Brohm to play for the Bears. /footballtard

Everyone was wrong on Brohm to some extent. The guy went from a potential first overall pick before coming back for his senior all the way down to the GB practice squad and life as a clipboard holder for the f*&king Buffalo Bills. Even his biggest detractors didn't see that coming. I remember hoping against hope that the Bears wouldn't waste a high pick on a QB in the 2008 draft. Ryan was the only sure thing and there was no way in hell they were going to get him. I wasn't sure about Flacco and I knew enough about Chad Henne to hope the Bears steered clear of him. I remember a few people that were sure that Henne was going to Chicago. Thank God the Bears spent the pick on Chris Williams, their Left Tackle Guard of the future at least till free agency.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #520 on: January 06, 2011, 03:55:04 PM »
The fuck happened to this thread?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #521 on: January 06, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 06, 2011, 03:55:04 PM
The fuck happened to this thread?

Someone gave me an opportunity to turn it into a football thread. My apologies. I'm going to be there next Friday. I know TDubbs is fucking stoked about that.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #522 on: January 06, 2011, 04:41:01 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 06, 2011, 03:27:59 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 06, 2011, 03:15:04 PM

Everyone was wrong on Brohm to some extent. The guy went from a potential first overall pick before coming back for his senior all the way down to the GB practice squad and life as a clipboard holder for the f*&king Buffalo Bills. Even his biggest detractors didn't see that coming. I remember hoping against hope that the Bears wouldn't waste a high pick on a QB in the 2008 draft. Ryan was the only sure thing and there was no way in hell they were going to get him. I wasn't sure about Flacco and I knew enough about Chad Henne to hope the Bears steered clear of him. I remember a few people that were sure that Henne was going to Chicago. Thank God the Bears spent the pick on Chris Williams, their Left Tackle Guard of the future at least till free agency.

The Bears have had success recently running the ball to the left. I think Garza is cooked and Webb is big, fat, ugly question mark. Considering that they probably have to replace everybody else in the next year or two, Williams probably is here to stay for a long time. And I don't think he's terrible. Nice choice, Jerry.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #523 on: January 06, 2011, 04:41:56 PM »
DPD: I won't be at Dubbsapolooza. Have fung.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #524 on: January 06, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 06, 2011, 04:41:56 PM
DPD: I won't be at Dubbsapolooza. Have fung.

But what about Kitty O'Shea's post-Dubbs, you wet blanket?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.