News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,568 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #555 on: January 15, 2011, 08:34:35 AM »
Quote from: Pre on January 15, 2011, 01:59:00 AM
A triumvirate was formed to run SKO's life for him.

I don't know nothing about his life, but my bathroom has seen better days.  Fuckers.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #556 on: January 15, 2011, 08:44:17 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on January 15, 2011, 08:34:35 AM

I don't know nothing about his life, but my bathroom has seen better days.  Fuckers.

Did you bang him in there?  Maybe you fat fucks shouldn't have eaten the bacon explosion before you were going to a drink a thon?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #557 on: January 15, 2011, 10:10:39 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 08:32:40 AM

Wayne Messmer?

That made me laugh really loud.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #558 on: January 15, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »
DadPex slept like a stone after all that excitement. I promised him he'd meet Cubs celebrities and he ended up meeting all of you knuckleheads. He said you were a great bunch of guys, which says more about him than anybody else. I was ready to close that dump down but the old man could only take so much. Understandable.

Great to see all you guys again. The Gordo hilarity was worth the price of admission. I can't wait to read more about it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #559 on: January 15, 2011, 10:59:48 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 15, 2011, 08:44:17 AM

I don't know nothing about his life, but my bathroom has seen better days.  Fuckers.

Did you bang him in there?  Maybe you fat fucks shouldn't have eaten the bacon explosion before you were going to a drink a thon?

Yes, TDubbs.  We had a whole apartment at our disposal but we fat fucks chose the smallest, most crowded room in the place to fuck in.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #560 on: January 15, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
Pics or none of it happened.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #561 on: January 15, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
Quote from: JD on January 15, 2011, 11:13:59 AM
Pics or none of it happened.

Weebs didn't show so we didn't have as many pictures as there should have been

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #562 on: January 15, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on January 15, 2011, 10:59:48 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 15, 2011, 08:44:17 AM

I don't know nothing about his life, but my bathroom has seen better days.  Fuckers.

Did you bang him in there?  Maybe you fat fucks shouldn't have eaten the bacon explosion before you were going to a drink a thon?

Yes, TDubbs.  We had a whole apartment at our disposal but we fat fucks chose the smallest, most crowded room in the place to fuck in.

Hot
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2011, 11:53:14 AM »
I've made some poor life choices, but you fuckers top them all. I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed. I don't know though. Everything after Andy and Gordo going at it gets a little hazy. I remember Hendry telling me he had no more big moves and 88-90 wins was what he expects, and calling Woo Woo a fucking bum, and telling Kenney to "put a god damn winner on the field." I remember DadPex being the coolest sonofabitch there. I remember telling the waitress TDubbs was flirting with that we were internet chatroom friends. Something about slingblade. And Bruce Miles is fucking awesome.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #564 on: January 15, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 15, 2011, 11:53:14 AM
I've made some poor life choices, but you fuckers top them all. I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed. I don't know though. Everything after Andy and Gordo going at it gets a little hazy. I remember Hendry telling me he had no more big moves and 88-90 wins was what he expects, and calling Woo Woo a fucking bum, and telling Kenney to "put a god damn winner on the field." I remember DadPex being the coolest sonofabitch there. I remember telling the waitress TDubbs was flirting with that we were internet chatroom friends. Something about slingblade. And Bruce Miles is fucking awesome.

There's needs to be a comprehensive account of what happened.  I'm assuming that since Bort was sober, he'd be able to provide such an accounting?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #565 on: January 15, 2011, 12:47:32 PM »
I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed.

I'd figured the triumvirate was Jack, Jim and Johnnie.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #566 on: January 15, 2011, 12:50:41 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 12:47:32 PM
I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed.

I'm pretty sure Wheezer and I are in it as well. But I was distracted by whether Kermit and Busfield were gonna fight or whether they were gonna fuck. God the sexual tension was thick.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #567 on: January 15, 2011, 12:57:14 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 15, 2011, 12:50:41 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 12:47:32 PM

I'm pretty sure Wheezer and I are in it as well. But I was distracted by whether Kermit and Busfield were gonna fight or whether they were gonna fuck. God the sexual tension was thick.

Did Yeti ultimately win the affections of the brunettes?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #568 on: January 15, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »

Did Hendry really come in? Fuck.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #569 on: January 15, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 15, 2011, 01:00:48 PM

Did Hendry really come in? Fuck.

I was able to tell Crane Kenney, "You know there really is no such thing as a Billy Goat Curse, right?  Right?"  And he proceeded to throw that Orthodox priest and the media under the bus in one fell swoop.    Whatadouche.

In fairness to him, though, I'm pretty sure he was still reeling from being berated by flannj for a solid 15 minutes prior to that.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs