News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Shitty O'Keas  ( 145,510 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Shitty O'Keas
« Reply #585 on: January 15, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 15, 2011, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on January 15, 2011, 12:57:14 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 15, 2011, 12:50:41 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 12:47:32 PM
Quote from: SKO on January 15, 2011, 11:53:14 AM
I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed.

I'd figured the triumvirate was Jack, Jim and Johnnie.

I'm pretty sure Wheezer and I are in it as well. But I was distracted by whether Kermit and Busfield were gonna fight or whether they were gonna fuck. God the sexual tension was thick.

Did Yeti ultimately win the affections of the brunettes?

No, and I'll explain why (besides the obvious reason that I am a fat ugly fuck). So, a good chunk of you know I have a long lost brother I recently found out about. So, he lives up in Lindenhurst. Another important preface is that up until Monday I was dating this girl from Edwardsville but she was from Lindenhurst as well. We are fine now, I guess friends if anything. So, TDubbs is talking to the hot burnette (nice tits) and I come in later and talk to the heavier, "could be cute if she lost 20 pounds" burnette (Linaya). She was nice enough and I realistically knew that if I had a chance with either of them, it would be her. So, I find out they're from Lindenhurst. I mention my brother. She knew the name because she was decent friends with his younger sister (not a blood relative of mine so I'm comfortable saying she is pretty hot). Then, (and even though it wasn't initially a problem, I think it ended up being the killer) I mentioned was "friends" with the girl I dated, Elayna. Well, Linaya said she was really good friends with Elayna. They actually roomed together in Edwardsville for a semester until L (abbreviating because I can) moved back north to go to school. Well, we both texted E and it was confirmed. E told me to "be nice to her" to which I replied "why wouldn't i?". I received a "idk. Are you going to sleep with her". I said that I didn't know and she (E) would know that answer better than I would. Well, I'm not sure what E and L were texting back and forth but I have a feeling it was some cockblocking bullshit. Later, as we were leaving Kerm was doing his best to get them to come back to TDubbs which I think might have helped my chances but they ultimately decided against it. L mentioned they would go out tonight and I got her number and texted her this morning but I have yet to hear anything back. So, probably a complete failure but I don't think it was as bad of a failure as my last failure in Chicago for TDubbs' birthghey. So, there's your story of that. Its a small fucking world. I know that

Well, with that kind of rambling description, I'm surprised she didn't jump at the chance to read your manifesto with you in your private shack in Montana.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #586 on: January 15, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »
It would be completely childish to say HOT BURNETZ at this point, right?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #587 on: January 15, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »
My main memory of the night was how sad the audience singalong to the Irish band's version of "Go Cubs, Go" was. It was like visiting a leukemia ward whose funding had just been cut. Just pathetic.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #588 on: January 15, 2011, 05:56:00 PM »
The girl I was talking to last night

and then her, some old broad, and her hot sister (as a blonde though. She had gone to a brunette)

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #589 on: January 15, 2011, 06:11:07 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 15, 2011, 05:56:00 PM

So you were hitting on the one in the middle?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #590 on: January 15, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 15, 2011, 05:44:49 PM
My main memory of the night was how sad the audience singalong to the Irish band's version of "Go Cubs, Go" was. It was like visiting a leukemia ward whose funding had just been cut. Just pathetic.

Similarly, I recall remarking how the "Tweetup" room looked like a hospital waiting room.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #591 on: January 15, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »

Were you around for our stirring rendition of "Bear Down, Chicago Bears"?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #592 on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:10 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 06:15:06 PM

Bits and pieces of this night keep coming back to me. Thank you for that one.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #593 on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on January 15, 2011, 06:15:06 PM

Yes, yes I was. It was indeed stirring, and far more interesting. Especially the shame that was burned into TDubbs' face regarding his internet friends.

Quote from: PANK! on January 15, 2011, 06:13:50 PM
Similarly, I recall remarking how the "Tweetup" room looked like a hospital waiting room.

Totally.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #594 on: January 15, 2011, 06:36:17 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 15, 2011, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: PANK! on January 15, 2011, 01:04:19 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 15, 2011, 01:00:48 PM
I've made some poor life choices, but you fuckers top them all. I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed. I don't know though. Everything after Andy and Gordo going at it gets a little hazy. I remember Hendry telling me he had no more big moves and 88-90 wins was what he expects, and calling Woo Woo a fucking bum, and telling Kenney to "put a god damn winner on the field." I remember DadPex being the coolest sonofabitch there. I remember telling the waitress TDubbs was flirting with that we were internet chatroom friends. Something about slingblade. And Bruce Miles is fucking awesome.

Did Hendry really come in? Fuck.

I was able to tell Crane Kenney, "You know there really is no such thing as a Billy Goat Curse, right?  Right?"  And he proceeded to throw that Orthodox priest and the media under the bus in one fell swoop.    Whatadouche.

In fairness to him, though, I'm pretty sure he was still reeling from being berated by flannj for a solid 15 minutes prior to that.

DON'T MAKE ME SUBPOENA ALL OF YOU FOR TESTIMONY REGARDING LAST NIGHT!!!

Who was privy to this flannj/Kenney discussion?  Obviously flannj, but anyone else?

Maybe you should show up next time you dumbfuck
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #595 on: January 15, 2011, 06:39:42 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on January 15, 2011, 06:36:17 PM
I've made some poor life choices, but you fuckers top them all. I wanna say the triumvirate was more than that. I remember Huey, Pre, Yeti, and I think Morts all contributed. I don't know though. Everything after Andy and Gordo going at it gets a little hazy. I remember Hendry telling me he had no more big moves and 88-90 wins was what he expects, and calling Woo Woo a fucking bum, and telling Kenney to "put a god damn winner on the field." I remember DadPex being the coolest sonofabitch there. I remember telling the waitress TDubbs was flirting with that we were internet chatroom friends. Something about slingblade. And Bruce Miles is fucking awesome.

I was able to tell Crane Kenney, "You know there really is no such thing as a Billy Goat Curse, right?  Right?"  And he proceeded to throw that Orthodox priest and the media under the bus in one fell swoop.    Whatadouche.

In fairness to him, though, I'm pretty sure he was still reeling from being berated by flannj for a solid 15 minutes prior to that.

Who was privy to this flannj/Kenney discussion?  Obviously flannj, but anyone else?

When he's right, he's right.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #596 on: January 15, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »
Quote from: SKO on January 15, 2011, 06:39:42 PM

Yeah, taking care of my father is so dumb and gay. Jeez. Why didn't I think of that before?

Thanks for setting me straight. Fuck family!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #597 on: January 15, 2011, 07:35:37 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 15, 2011, 07:24:22 PM

Yeah, taking care of my father is so dumb and gay. Jeez. Why didn't I think of that before?

Your sister is kind of a bitch. Just sayin'...

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #598 on: January 15, 2011, 07:37:27 PM »
Quote from: Bort on January 15, 2011, 07:35:37 PM

Yeah, no, that is true.

I will not deny this.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #599 on: January 15, 2011, 08:15:11 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on January 15, 2011, 07:37:27 PM
Quote from: Bort on January 15, 2011, 07:35:37 PM

Yeah, no, that is true.

I will not deny this.

I just fucked her. Hard